Replies

• therealbluenote
    therealbluenote Posts: 1,334 Member
    Options
    Tuesday
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: 0 (Thanks, Covid. 🙄)

My doctor put me on Paxlovid because of my plethora of high risk factors. There are some interesting outcomes from being on it, but if it’s going to kick Covid to the curb for me, then they’re a small price to pay! I can do anything for five days! 🙏🏼💪🏼
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,579 Member
    Options
    Wait! You guys, I think we actually won!!! 🤣
    kxvksmbwe4ze.jpeg

Woot! And thank you for sharing this! I'm woefully behind on my duties.. 😔
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm new here so I wanted to pop in and say hi.

My name is Samantha and I'm a mom of 2 from Ontario Canada. I've done this challenge before, but I wasn't in the right headspace and dropped off. I'm in a much better place mentally and am ready to continue to hit my goals!

@FindingSamMon Welcome! 🙋‍♀️ I'm originally from Buffalo and have family in the Toronto/Mississauga area.
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Welcome, @FindingSamMon and @cjane917
    We are glad you’re here!
    I think I see some other new names, but I’m not sure. Blaming it on my Covid brain. Let me know if you’re new!
    inrkecxzythn.jpeg

Yes, welcome to the new people!! And welcome back to the rest of you. I will try to do a proper introduction tomorrow but wanted to say a quick hello. 🙂
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Weigh in February week 1 or 2.. I think I got it from last week!

Pw:148.2
    CW. 148.3

NSV -- went for a run this morning! My first run since I was 5 months pregnant (my girl is now 13 months.. it took me a long time to start again). I had to walk parts of the hills and my pace is about a minute slower per km than it used to be, but I'm so happy I did it and I have data to improve on!

@MamaSunflowers Woot! 🎉🎉🎉 You go girl!
  • Tomsgal1985
    Tomsgal1985 Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    Well…now I know why I could barely walk yesterday. I have Covid. This is a terrible time for me to be off for a week. My chorus tour to Italy is in four weeks. 🥺😭😭😭🤬🤧🤒

So very sorry! Prayers for a speedy recovery for you! 😢🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️
  • JenAWhite
    JenAWhite Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    @therealbluenote i - I'm new here also. I'm excited to join! I weigh in on Mondays.
  • MamaSunflowers
    MamaSunflowers Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the team to our new members!
    So glad to have you here 🥳🥳🥳
  • sandkp
    sandkp Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    WEIGH IN
    Username: sandkp
    Feb Week #1
    startingW: 225.4
    HighestW: 226.0
    PW: 211.8
    CW: 211.4
  • plummerbecky1
    plummerbecky1 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Username: PlummerBecky1
    Weigh in week:1 2/7/23
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous Week's weight: 207.6 1/31
    Todays Weight:206.2

I think the data on the spreadsheet was when I did this before a year or so ago... Pre Covid. Start weight should have been 207.6 on sheet showing 180 I think
  • therealbluenote
    therealbluenote Posts: 1,334 Member
    Options
    JenAWhite wrote: »
    @therealbluenote i - I'm new here also. I'm excited to join! I weigh in on Mondays.
    Welcome, welcome! I’m not a moderator or anything, just a cheer leader for THE BIG BUTT THEORY! 🥇🎉💓💯📣
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Username: PlummerBecky1
    Weigh in week:1 2/7/23
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous Week's weight: 207.6 1/31
    Todays Weight:206.2

I think the data on the spreadsheet was when I did this before a year or so ago... Pre Covid. Start weight should have been 207.6 on sheet showing 180 I think

@plummerbecky1 for some reason you are on there twice 🤷‍♀️😁 one appears to be correct so I put your weigh in there. Welcome to the team!
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    JenAWhite wrote: »
    Welcome, welcome! I’m not a moderator or anything, just a cheer leader for THE BIG BUTT THEORY! 🥇🎉💓💯📣

@therealbluenote you are the best cheerleader EVER! 📣👏😁
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    chloeguo wrote: »
    chloeguo
    Week 1 Tue
    PW 147.2
    CW 143.4

@chloeguo Nice! Way to start the month!!
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    cjane917 wrote: »
    Hello! I'm new to this challenge and excited to be on the team!
    Tuesdays are my weigh-in days.

cjane917
    February Week 1
    Tuesdays
    PW = 132.6
    CW = 131.4

@cjane917 Great start to the month!
  • cjane917
    cjane917 Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone! I'm happy to be here!
  • DaffyGirl88
    edited February 2023
    Options
    Hi everyone!! My name is Sue, and I am 62 years old. I live in southern Maryland, am married, have two grown kids (1 in Seattle, 1 in VA), 2 grandbabies (VA) and 1 fur baby 🐶. I work full time, currently teleworking which appears may go on for.ev.er. I love to read, ride my bike, quilt, and make greeting cards. I am always up for a challenge (you've probably figured that out LOL) and am usually involved in multiple reading, fitness and Fitbit challenges at any given time. 📚🚶

I have been on MFP for 10 years now and part of TBBT for almost 3. Wow...time sure does fly!! I joined TBBT after COVID/teleworking caused my weight to climb. I officially hit my goal of 140 lbs in September but sadly have been on a steady climb since my vacation in October. :/

My goal for January was to get back into my normal eating and exercising routine. That failed as work didn't slow down as I had hoped. I did manage to lose a pound though so I'll consider it a win. :D

Work still isn't slowing down and I'll be going on travel in March and April and then vacation in April so life seems to be picking up speed. Oh well, I will get through it.

Welcome to our new teammates and welcome back to those returning. Here's to a great February!!

Good luck everyone!!
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    How to make The Biggest Loser Challenge more "user friendly"
    • Don’t keep losing us!! If you’re here reading this now go ahead and bookmark this thread at the top right of the page; then we will always appear in your “bookmarks”. Once you’re in MFP and have clicked on “Community”, you’re “Bookmarks” will be on the Community’s landing page. You’ll also be able to click your profile picture and find “notifications” from your book marked pages.
    • Want to respond directly to what someone posted? At the bottom of their post click “quote”, scroll down and you’ll see their message prefilled in your text box and you’ll respond below their quotation.
    • Need to get someone’s attention? When you’re typing out your post you can put an @ symbol in front of their username and that will tag the person, they’ll then see a red “notification” when they go to click on their profile picture to get to their bookmarks.
    • Still confused? Its ok! Tag me or better yet! Click on my name next to this post. Go to my profile picture and send me a friend request then you can send me a message or look at my food diary, or just be my friend!
  • ells_bellz
    ells_bellz Posts: 82 Member
    edited February 2023
    Options
    Hi everyone!
    I'm new member to the group.

ells_bellz
    Sunday
    234lbs

I couldn't be placed in better group to be honest because I've got big butt and I cannot lie :smiley:

My name is Ellie, 45, I am married and I have 3 teenage boys.
    We live in Wales - United Kingdom.

I am 5'3 and I weigh 235lbs.
    This is the heaviest I ever been and I am struggling to lose weight to be honest.
    I am hoping this group will motivate me to carry on losing weight :smiley:

My starting weight 235lbs

Here's to better weigh in this Sunday :blush:

P.S if anyone would like to do any challenges on Fitbit my email address is ellie2george@gmail.com Add me :blush:
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    ells_bellz wrote: »
    Hi everyone!
    I'm new member to the group.

ells_bellz
    Sunday
    234lbs

I couldn't be placed in better group to be honest because I've got big butt and I cannot lie :smiley:

My name is Ellie, 45, I am married and I have 3 teenage boys.
    We live in Wales - United Kingdom.

I am 5'3 and I weigh 235lbs.
    This is the heaviest I ever been and I am struggling to lose weight to be honest.
    I am hoping this group will motivate me to carry on losing weight :smiley:

My starting weight 235lbs

Here's to better weigh in this Sunday :blush:

P.S if anyone would like to do any challenges on Fitbit my email address is ellie2george@gmail.com Add me :blush:

@ells_bellz I 😂😂😂 at your big butt remark. I think I sent you a FB friend request 🤷‍♀️ I am Susan B there but my avatar is Daffy so you should know it's me. I would LOVE to do a FB challenge as I haven't done one in a while and my step count is way down. 😟