Replies

• Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,838 Member
    Options
    SlimmerSixties Friday weigh in

Cw 190.8
    Pw 195.8
    Loss 5.0 lb

I've worked hard for that this week! Dropped 10lb since 1.31.23 Goodbye carb weight plus some fat!. 15lb to target!!

Great loss ....Congrats :)
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    aneedlecraft
    Friday Weigh-in
    PW: 323
    CW: 323
    It's been a crazy busy week and I'm glad to have held steady.

Congrats on maintaining :)
  • FindingSamMon
    FindingSamMon Posts: 775 Member
    edited February 2023
    Options
    Username: FindingSamMon
    Weigh-in Day: Friday
    PW: 244.4 lbs
    CW: 243.4lbs

Steps:
    2/9 - 7,081

Water✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️
    Calories❌✔️✔️✔️✔️
    Exercise✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options

Steps:
    2/9 - 7,081

Water✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️
    Calories❌✔️✔️✔️✔️
    Exercise✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️

Great loss ..Congrats :)
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,511 Member
    Options
    rwood566 wrote: »
    Hi all. Sorry for not posting in so long. Mfp doesn't seem to like me much. It takes so long to do much. Always having to log out and back in. I am OK, I guess. I am currently in a prep to swallow a camera on Monday. Very restricted diet since last Sunday. Only getting about 1200 cal a day so I have already lost 12 pounds. Not good. I am in a program with the V.A. to get a position at the hospital. Currently I am only making poppies, paper flowers, for the American legion auxiliary. It is 2 days a week plus working at home. It will help get my head and body back Into work mode.
    Please take me from the group for now since I am having so many problems. Thank you all for all of the support and friendship. I hope I can make it back.

Roger, I am really sorry to see you leave. You are such an inspiration for the team with your amazing weight loss and your journey. I will move you to support and I hope you come back soon. Good luck with your test.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    SlimmerSixties Friday weigh in

Cw 190.8
    Pw 195.8
    Loss 5.0 lb

I've worked hard for that this week! Dropped 10lb since 1.31.23 Goodbye carb weight plus some fat!. 15lb to target!!

Awesome loss! You have your eye on the prize and you will get there.
    aneedlecraft
    Friday Weigh-in
    PW: 323
    CW: 323
    It's been a crazy busy week and I'm glad to have held steady.

It’s always nice to maintain when we have a lot going on.

• lindamtuck2018
    Options

Steps:
    2/9 - 7,081

Water✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️
    Calories❌✔️✔️✔️✔️
    Exercise✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️

Nice loss! All those check marks are paying off on the scale.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    rachjolly wrote: »
    SW (Jan 1st) - 233.4lbs
    PW (Feb 5th) - 224.8lbs
    CW - 221.2lbs

Staying strong with the Slimfast

Today for this weeks challenge I did:
    * 68oz water
    * 7 hours sleep
    * Cooked at home
    * Journaled
    * Haven’t had any red meat this week either

I’ve got to dodge a few bullets next week. I have 3 of my kids birthdays and 2 separate trips where I’m staying at hotels with family. Desperately going to try and log EVERYTHING and stay away from birthday cake 🫣 but it will be difficult when we’re eating at restaurants.
    Can I do my weigh in on Saturday next week please because I’m away for the weekend and won’t have a scale 😊

Take one obstacle at a time. It’s hard when travelling to eat properly. Maybe you can look at the menus ahead of time and pick something reasonable. The trick though is sticking to that when you get it to the restaurant. Are you weighing this Sunday? When you say Saturday do you mean the day before your Sunday weigh in?

• lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Steps: 3,893
    Sleep: ✔️✔️✔️❌
    Log food: ❌✔️✔️❌
    Exercise:✔️

It’s not often I get an ❌ in my sleep anymore. Of course, with not being able to fall asleep I was back to my old tricks of binge eating. I am going easy on myself as overall I have been doing well.

I'm glad you're being easy on yourself. It's so easy to give others grace while being hard on yourself. You've been kicking butt and will continue to do so!

You are right there. Thanks!
  • NanElisaP
    NanElisaP Posts: 35 Member
    Options

Weigh-In Day: Friday
    SW here: 267
    PW: 261
    CW: 256.6
    Loss this week: 4.4 pounds
  • Slimmersixties
    Slimmersixties Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    NanElisaP wrote: »
    Weigh-In Day: Friday
    SW here: 267
    PW: 261
    CW: 256.6
    Loss this week: 4.4 pounds

Well done, that's a great loss
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Steps: 4,587
    Sleep: ✔️✔️✔️❌✔️
    Log food: ❌✔️✔️❌❌
    Exercise:✔️

PW: 201.8
    CW 205.2 😳

I can make lots of excuses for the gain: eating out 4 times, binge Wednesday night, too much salty food, candy last night, etc. I think the fact that I was slack on my logging my food is a big problem. This week I need to do better. I did have a win last night. I was able to keep myself from opening a bag of pepperettes. I can’t stop when I start eating them.
  • rachjolly
    rachjolly Posts: 203 Member
    edited February 2023
    Options

Take one obstacle at a time. It’s hard when travelling to eat properly. Maybe you can look at the menus ahead of time and pick something reasonable. The trick though is sticking to that when you get it to the restaurant. Are you weighing this Sunday? When you say Saturday do you mean the day before your Sunday weigh in?

Ah thank you. I suppose it’s all a learning curve isn’t it. I have to learn how to make healthier choices when I can.
    I will be weighing on Sunday 12th as normal, then Saturday 18th for next week 😊

PW (February 5th) - 224.8lbs
    CW - 220.4lbs
  • FindingSamMon
    FindingSamMon Posts: 775 Member
    Options

Great loss ..Congrats :)

Thank you!

Nice loss! All those check marks are paying off on the scale.

Right? I'm taking this thing one day at a time. As long as I hit my daily goals, I'll hit my weekly goals and so on..
  • laura9400
    laura9400 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    PW:187.2
    CW:187.8

How is it Friday? This week has been a complete blur. I have nothing planned for the next week so I believe I should be better focused.
  • 363days
    363days Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018
    Friday weigh day
    PW 175
    cw 174
    sw 173
  • 363days
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018
    Yes, I hate cooking, too! I am so bad about having chips and dip for supper. I'm thinking I may go back to a food delivery plan, every two weeks. Hungry Root was very saimple meals. My son is using misfits, which is vegetables that have been overstocked. He gets really good deals with that, but you still have to think of your own recipes.
  • 363days
    Options
    CONGRATS @JaysFan82 , @pauladner and @NanElisaP for being our top 3 weight loss losers this week ...Great job :)
    Congrats! Very nice!

• 363days
    Options
    @justlogtoday - great loss! What worked for you?
This discussion has been closed.