PW (Feb 5th) - 224.8lbs
    CW - 221.8lbs

Staying strong with the Slimfast

Today for this weeks challenge I did:
    * 68oz water
    * 7 hours sleep
    * Cooked at home
    * Journaled

Are you drinking the slim fast with anything added?
    Steps:
    2/6 - 8,667

Water✔️✔️
    Calories❌✔️
    Exercise✔️✔️

Nice stepping!

rwillems wrote: »
    [
    rwillems wrote: »
    @lindamtuck2018

Hi, Linda. Here are my weigh in numbers:

User: rwillems
    Weigh-in Day: Sunday
    PW: 276.4 lbs
    CW: 277.4 lbs (Up 1.0 lbs. Yikes! )

Any particular struggles last week?

Nothing in particular, Linda. My wife has been having some stressful days at work, so I take her out for dinner after she gets home to help her relax. Unfortunately, going out to dinner several times over a week does not help me eat the right things. We will be alright.

I am betting my weight will be up on Friday. Tonight will be my third time eating out this week. I am looking at the menu my friend picked and seeing if there is something semi calorie friendly. Then I have to stick to my choice when I get there.

JaysFan82 wrote: »
    I got my bloodwork back from my yearly physical and went over it with my Doctor

Her words were "Literally everything is perfect. Nothing even remotely close to borderline". I asked her if there's anything I need to work on and she said "just keep doing what you're doing"

It feels like everything has come around full circle. Loving the Maintenance life. Much less stressful. I added around 400 calories to my diet and switched from fasted workouts to eating a english muffin and a glass of orange juice before I work out. My workouts are MUCH improved since I started doing that. Snuck a peek at the scale and my weight hasn't changed. First time checking it in a few days. I was weighing myself 2-3 times a day beforehand. I can definitely keep this up. I'm up to 35 minutes at 6.0 mph on the treadmill so I'm looking good for my first 5km on April 2nd

I hope everyone's doing well!

This is fantastic. Were you pre diabetic before starting? What do you think about moving to maintenance on the spreadsheet? If you can weigh once a week it would be great but we can excuse you for a month. @jugar whho has been in maintenance for a long time said weighing is important especially at the beginning of maintenance. What do you think?

[/quote]

Moving to Maintenance sounds good.

Nope, wasn't pre-diabetic but my sodium and cholesterol were not good. And my blood pressure was worst. I've always been a salty snack vs sugary snack kinda guy.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 40,005 Member
    Options
    8d3tzf5ukxmx.jpg

FEBRUARY WEEK 1 RESULTS:
    TOP 5 STEPPERS ARE:
    1st @888Angie888 - 81,247 steps
    2nd @rwillems 62,082 steps
    3rd @FindingSamMon 61,964 steps
    4th @Jpedno 56,043 steps
    5th @Bluetail6 35,043 steps
    AMAZING JOB EVERYONE :):):)
    AS A GROUP WE WALKED 380,173 STEPS
    GREAT JOB EVERYONE :):):):)

RECOGNIZING EVERYONE WHO PLEDGED THEIR STEPS
    @lindamtuck2018 6/7
    @888Angie888 5/7
    @aactuallyaash 6/7
    @Jpedno 3/7
    @Slimmersixties 2/7
    @rwillems 7/7
    @FindingSamMon 7/7
    @Bluetail6 5/7
  • 888Angie888
    888Angie888 Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    Steps
    2/6: 9,848
    2/7: 14,098
  • rachjolly
    rachjolly Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    SW (Jan 1st) - 233.4lbs
    PW (Feb 5th) - 224.8lbs
    CW - 221.4lbs

* 68oz water
    * 7 hours sleep
    * Cooked at home
    * Journaled
    * Haven’t had any red meat this week either

@lindamtuck2018 i don't add anything to the shakes. I use the powder to make at home and add ice to it so they come out really thick like McDonald’s. I eat 1 of my 100 calorie snacks with the shakes then save 1 for after dinner. For example today I ate a huge salmon and shrimp stir fry and had a bowl of fruit as a snack after 😊

• tahm42
    tahm42 Posts: 4,814 Member
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018 I will need to weigh on Saturday as my scale died and the new one won't be here til Friday sometime.
  • MSWarrior7088
    MSWarrior7088 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    MSWarrior

SW 265
    PW 194.6
    CW 193.8

Only a month til the Doctors .... Really want to be in the 180's ... every little bit helps to reach my 2nd goal...I need to have a good week with no cheating...lol
  • aactuallyaash
    aactuallyaash Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018

Aactuallyaash
    Tuesday
    Pw 245.2
    Cw 249.2

Worked out twice last week. Feels great getting back into my new routine :)
  • JaysFan82
    JaysFan82 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018 I noticed I was being vague. I'll start weekly weigh in in March
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,516 Member
    Options
    Steps: 3,893
    Sleep: ✔️✔️✔️❌
    Log food: ❌✔️✔️❌
    Exercise:✔️

It’s not often I get an ❌ in my sleep anymore. Of course, with not being able to fall asleep I was back to my old tricks of binge eating. I am going easy on myself as overall I have been doing well.
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,516 Member
    Options
    MSWarrior

SW 265
    PW 194.6
    CW 193.8

Only a month til the Doctors .... Really want to be in the 180's ... every little bit helps to reach my 2nd goal...I need to have a good week with no cheating...lol

You can do it. It’s a reasonable weight loss goal. Congrats on the loss!
  • rachjolly
    rachjolly Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    SW (Jan 1st) - 233.4lbs
    PW (Feb 5th) - 224.8lbs
    CW - 221.2lbs

* 68oz water
    * 7 hours sleep
    * Cooked at home
    * Journaled
    * Haven’t had any red meat this week either

I’ve got to dodge a few bullets next week. I have 3 of my kids birthdays and 2 separate trips where I’m staying at hotels with family. Desperately going to try and log EVERYTHING and stay away from birthday cake 🫣 but it will be difficult when we’re eating at restaurants.
    Can I do my weigh in on Saturday next week please because I’m away for the weekend and won’t have a scale 😊

• FindingSamMon
    FindingSamMon Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    Steps: 3,893
    Sleep: ✔️✔️✔️❌
    Log food: ❌✔️✔️❌
    Exercise:✔️

It’s not often I get an ❌ in my sleep anymore. Of course, with not being able to fall asleep I was back to my old tricks of binge eating. I am going easy on myself as overall I have been doing well.

I'm glad you're being easy on yourself. It's so easy to give others grace while being hard on yourself. You've been kicking butt and will continue to do so!
  • FindingSamMon
    FindingSamMon Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    Steps:
    2/8 - 8,768 (back to our regularly scheduled program lol)

Water✔️✔️✔️✔️
    Calories❌✔️✔️✔️
    Exercise✔️✔️✔️✔️
  • aneedlecraft
    aneedlecraft Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    aneedlecraft
    Friday Weigh-in
    PW: 323
    CW: 323
    It's been a crazy busy week and I'm glad to have held steady.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 40,005 Member
    Options
    rwood566 wrote: »
    Hi all. Sorry for not posting in so long. Mfp doesn't seem to like me much. It takes so long to do much. Always having to log out and back in. I am OK, I guess. I am currently in a prep to swallow a camera on Monday. Very restricted diet since last Sunday. Only getting about 1200 cal a day so I have already lost 12 pounds. Not good. I am in a program with the V.A. to get a position at the hospital. Currently I am only making poppies, paper flowers, for the American legion auxiliary. It is 2 days a week plus working at home. It will help get my head and body back Into work mode.
    Please take me from the group for now since I am having so many problems. Thank you all for all of the support and friendship. I hope I can make it back.

Sorry you are struggling and sorry to see you go ... I hope you will be back with us soon ....hugs
This discussion has been closed.