TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (February)

Options

Replies

• therealbluenote
    therealbluenote Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    I am so angry and sad about Fitbit removing challenges. They are what keep me going. I suck at them but at least it motivates me to keep going! I think Google bought Fitbit to destroy it so that they could eliminate the competition. Many mega companies do this to build their own version to super status. Shame on Google. 🤬🤬🤬
  • JenAWhite
    JenAWhite Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    @therealbluenote - I believe that Google is behind this mess also. Do you need me to also message you how to do the middle finger emoji? (I didn't really use the emoji in any of the forums, but it felt good thinking I would. :) ) And also, don't go on an icy walk mad/sad/and distracted about Fitbit challenges. You might also end up with a goose egg on your head!
  • therealbluenote
    Options
    @JenAWhite Girl, I practically invented the middle finger emoji. 😆 No icy walks here! I’m the first to go down and the last to get up. 😉
  • therealbluenote
    Options
    Sunday
    Track: Yes
    Calories: A little over
    Exercise: 0

Monday
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: 0
  • MamaSunflowers
    MamaSunflowers Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I just realised I must have missed my weigh in last week! I can't find my previous comment so I apologise.

PW - I don't remember..
    CW - 148lb
  • plummerbecky1
    plummerbecky1 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I am tyring to lose inches on my thighs and the belly ...but My knees scream at me everytime I try to do squats... any thoughts on good Knee braces... and or exercises that can help with mid to lower body tightening without knee pain?
  • chloeguo
    chloeguo Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    chloeguo
    Week 3 Tue
    PW 140.8
    CW 139.2
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,505 Member
    Options
    I just realised I must have missed my weigh in last week! I can't find my previous comment so I apologise.

PW - I don't remember..
    CW - 148lb

@MamaSunflowers good, I thought I couldn't find it 🙂
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    chloeguo wrote: »
    chloeguo
    Week 3 Tue
    PW 140.8
    CW 139.2

@chloeguo Great month you're having!!🎉
  • cjane917
    cjane917 Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    No loss this week. Getting back on track after hosting friends last weekend.

cjane917
    February Week 3
    Tuesdays
    PW = 131.0
    CW = 131.0
  • therealbluenote
    Options
    Tuesday
    Exercise: 20
    Feeling much better! Still have a burning stomach after I eat, but other stomach flu symptoms have subsided. 🙏🏼
  • therealbluenote
    Options
    @murdog3t Oh I’m so sorry that you are going through this! Prayers are going up. 🙏🏼
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    @murdog3t I'm si sorry about your parents. Definitely sending hugs and prayers. 💕
  • JenAWhite
    JenAWhite Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Username: JenAWhite
    Weigh-In Day: Monday
    SW: 142
    PW: 139.8
    CW: 140.8
  • miroller
    miroller Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Miroller
    Wednesday
    Previous: 196.8
    Current: 197.6

I've been strength training and this muscle is weighing more than the fat I think! Short term weight gain but hopefully a long-term loss!
  • miroller
    miroller Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I am tyring to lose inches on my thighs and the belly ...but My knees scream at me everytime I try to do squats... any thoughts on good Knee braces... and or exercises that can help with mid to lower body tightening without knee pain?

Exercises on your back might be good for your knees. I like doing alternating leg raises (reach with opposite hand) as well as toe taps w/weights.
  • MamaSunflowers
    MamaSunflowers Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    @murdog3t sending positive vibes to you and your family ❤️
  • therealbluenote
    Options
    Wednesday
    Exercise: 50 (30 mins conducting, 20 min walk)
  • Tomsgal1985
    Tomsgal1985 Posts: 923 Member
    Options
    murdog3t wrote: »
    What a whirlwind sorry for my absence I’ll pick up starting tomorrow
    please pray for my Pop ( if you are a praying person)
    He fell broke hip had to go to rehab for 3 months due to dementia & unwilling to walk and he is doing so much better and his wife won’t let him come home ( she had a stroke and doesn’t remember him) he is so sad been crying I have been there with my siblings trying to figure out what to do
    Sorry TMI …..
    I’m so sorry! 😢 I’m praying for your Pop and for wisdom for you & your siblings. Hugs! 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻