• PatriceFitnessPal
    PatriceFitnessPal Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on a champion week and stellar month! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,099 Member
    Options
    8r8l6edl58m7.jpg

CONGRATS to all the winners and honorable mentions!!
    Jessica
  • vanzeem15
    vanzeem15 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello team! My name is Mandi and I'm a homeschooling mama to 4 kiddos. I've been trying to follow a certain eating plan since 2016 without much success. Last year I tried something else that worked in the beginning, but was difficult to maintain as a lifestyle. So, here I am! I really want to give MFP my all and reap the benefits of just counting the calories and moving more.

Weigh In Day:Sunday
    PW (Previous Weight):149
    CW (Current Weight):148.7

I would also like to commit to the step goal of 10,000 steps a day for march.
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    @vanzeem15
    Hello Mandi and welcome to our team! I have added you to the step challenge. We had your starting weight as 249, you listed 149 now. Could you please clear that up? Thank you and good luck on your journey. :smile:
  • Pupowl
    Options
    Card for today under the spoiler.
    32gjjv6cntun.jpg
  • Pupowl
    Options
    @brttny7979
    I am glad you like the cards and that they help you a bit with motivation. I highly doubt there are many people who manage to lose weight or maintain on vacation though! I would totally prioritise having fun as well and start refreshed again at home. You've got this!
  • Armygirlarmyof1
    Armygirlarmyof1 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    @Pupowl , some of the cards are awesome
  • Pupowl
    Options
    @Armygirlarmyof1
    Yeah, some of them aren't my cup of tea, but I do really enjoy picking out a new card each morning. Great loss!
  • vanzeem15
    vanzeem15 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Pupowl wrote: Β»
    @vanzeem15
    Hello Mandi and welcome to our team! I have added you to the step challenge. We had your starting weight as 249, you listed 149 now. Could you please clear that up? Thank you and good luck on your journey. :smile:

@Pupowl whoops! Someday I might be 149, but right now it is 249. Sorry about that!
  • Pupowl
    Options
    @vanzeem15
    No worries, I figured it was a typo but wanted to make sure. :smiley:
  • Armygirlarmyof1
    Armygirlarmyof1 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    @Pupowl , ty. And Tinus sunbathing...love it. I just wanna love on that face so much
  • pedal__power
    pedal__power Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    step check-in:

2/22 15,005
    2/23 19,129
    2/24 19,128
    2/25 10,396
    2/26 14,113

I'd love to sign up for the March step challenge as well. Favourite place to walk is through the woods with my dog.
  • Pupowl
    Options
    @pedal__power
    Nice steps! Do you want to keep your goal at 14k?
  • Pupowl
    Options
    @SavageMrsMoose
    Happy birthday to Buddy! He looks very happy and excited. I wish him lots more good days.
    I have you added for the step challenge again. Looks like we are missing your steps for Saturday Feb 18, otherwise you are all good.
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,273 Member
    Options
    @SavageMrsMoose So sorry to hear😒 I'm crying as I type this
    Buddy looks so happy - give him the biggest hugsπŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•
  • Walela617
    Walela617 Posts: 384 Member
    edited February 2023
    Options
    Hello Team! I'm BACK! @jessicakrall8 and @Pupowl, please let me know if I was dropped and need to rejoin? Thanks so much!

Walela617
    SUNDAY (Weigh-in day); "Shape Shifters" team
    PW: (Previous Weight): 148.4 on Sunday, 2/26/23 (1ST DAY/1st Weigh-in for March Challenge)
    CW: (Current Weight): (Next Weigh-In: Sunday, 03/05. Please, is that considered Week 1 or Week 2?)
    TD : 00.0 (For lbs. lost to date)

I just joined the Zumba 6-week Transformation Program https://zumba6week.com/ (virtual classes can continue up to 12 months); so that should be a good "kickstart" for me! At least I've dropped down to the next "decade" of pounds for a few weeks; so that's good anyway! :smile:
    2ankm2bbn33b.jpg

Have a wonderful week everyone! ( <3 Carole)
This discussion has been closed.