I'm so excited to have actually pizza tonight that I couldn't sleep haha

That IS exciting!!! Enjoy 🍕
  • inshapeCK
    inshapeCK Posts: 3,942 Member
    edited March 2023
    Options
    inshapeCK
    Weigh In Day: Saturday
    PW (Previous Weight): 155.8 pounds (had gained 0.6 pounds)
    CW (Current Weight): 153.8 pounds (lost 2.0 pounds)

Last Saturday, I had gained for 3 weeks in a row. This past week, I resisted the desire to get take out more than once, didn't bring any more junkfood into the house, really tried to drink 8 glasses of water a day, logged my food Monday thru Friday (a frustrating, time consuming task for me) and I really tried to get back on track with better eating and mindful eating. This Saturday I am back down 2.0 pounds. Glad all my hardwork, dedication and commitment paid off. I weighed 153.8 pounds at 7am this morning for my official weigh in, which I logged into MFP but as usual MFP didn't post the loss in my newsfeed. Sigh. I went back to bed to rest and out of curiosity weighed myself again at 10am and I was 153.1 pounds which is a loss of 2.7 pounds. I am sticking with the first weigh in for my official weigh in but happy to know I am down an extra 0.7 pounds as now I have re-lost all the weight I gained the previous 3 weeks. Now time to lose some new weight and work hard not gain it back as that is the trend I seem to follow. Down 16.3 pounds from my highest weight in 2016. Still need to lose 25.8 pounds to get to my goal weight. Although discouraged that I have been losing and gaining the same pounds for about 20 years I keep pushing on to one day get to my goal weight and stay there!
  • JaysFan82
    JaysFan82 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    Mama530 wrote: »
    JaysFan82 wrote: »

I could live on pizza

It is by FAR my favourite food, but I've been eating Cauliflower Crust Vegan pizzas or "healthy pizza" for the past year. Real cheese tonight! Omg haha!
  • JaysFan82
    JaysFan82 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    inshapeCK wrote: »
    inshapeCK

Last Saturday, I had gained for 3 weeks in a row. This past week, I resisted the desire to get take out more than once, didn't bring any more junkfood into the house, really tried to drink 8 glasses of water a day, logged my food Monday thru Friday (a frustrating, time consuming task for me) and I really tried to get back on track with better eating and mindful eating. This Saturday I am back down 2.0 pounds. Glad all my hardwork, dedication and commitment paid off. I weighed 153.8 pounds at 7am this morning for my official weigh in, which I logged into MFP but as usual MFP didn't post the loss in my newsfeed. Sigh. I went back to bed to rest and out of curiosity weighed myself again at 10am and I was 153.1 pounds which is a loss of 2.7 pounds. I am sticking with the first weigh in for my official weigh in but happy to know I am down an extra 0.7 pounds as now I have re-lost all the weight I gained the previous 3 weeks. Now time to lose some new weight and work hard not gain it back as that is the trend I seem to follow. Down 16.3 pounds from my highest weight in 2016. Still need to lose 25.8 pounds to get to my goal weight. Although discouraged that I have been losing and gaining the same pounds for about 20 years I keep pushing on to one day get to my goal weight and stay there!

Fantastic loss!
  • MSWarrior7088
    MSWarrior7088 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    PW : 206.6
    CW : 203.3

Woohoo 🎉🎉 Awesome loss!!!
  • MSWarrior7088
    MSWarrior7088 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    inshapeCK

Awesome job 🎉🎉...I know what it's like to lose and gain the same pounds....but this is our year!!!
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,103 Member
    Options
    The March Week 4 Group Challenge is open and will begin on Sunday, Mar 19th. Hope you'll join us for a round of Fitness Bingo this week! Here's your link:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10886670/march-week-4-group-challenge-fitness-bingo#latest

Jessica
  • inshapeCK
    inshapeCK Posts: 3,942 Member
    edited March 2023
    Options
    BINGO RESULTS
    -earned 21 out of 25 squares therefore 105 points
    -accomplished 6 lines therefore 60 points
    -total points: 165 points

Thanks for posting this @lindamtuck2018 as it gave me focus and something to work towards this week.
  • Mama530
    Mama530 Posts: 605 Member
    Options

I could live on pizza

It is by FAR my favourite food, but I've been eating Cauliflower Crust Vegan pizzas or "healthy pizza" for the past year. Real cheese tonight! Omg haha!

I am going to have to try that!

Woohoo 🎉🎉 Awesome loss!!!

Thank you!

• Huckleterrie
    Huckleterrie Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    inshapeCK

Your post is very relatable. I've lost and regained the same 15lbs for decades. Look forward to losing and staying that way! One day...
  • Huckleterrie
    Huckleterrie Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970

Step count (goal 13,000):

03/12 - 16,301
    03/13 - 12,523
    03/14 - 14,869
    03/15 - 18,904
    03/16 - 13,077
    03/17 - 19,709
    03/18
  • Jpedno
    Jpedno Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    PW 150.6
    CW 151.4

Starting to get back in the game after traveling for parents and then being a mess for 3-4 days with bad allergies. I'm excited for next week and have made my grocery list. I am getting up early and getting things done.
  • Slimmersixties
    Slimmersixties Posts: 781 Member
    Options

Was the little voice still there adding up the calories and telling you that you couldn't have it??? Lol
  • Slimmersixties
    Slimmersixties Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970

Steps
    Sun 3.12 11,220
    Mon 3.13 14,736
    Tue 3.14 15,375
    Wed 3.15 7,262
    Thu 3.16 12,413
    Fri 3.17 6,928
    Sat 3.18 3,616

• Tail0rMade22
    Tail0rMade22 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Weigh-In Day: Sunday
    PW: 195.8
    CW: 194.4
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,510 Member
    edited March 2023
    Options
    BINGO RESULTS
    -earned 21 out of 25 squares therefore 105 points
    -accomplished 6 lines therefore 60 points
    -total points: 165 points

Thanks for posting this @lindamtuck2018 as it gave me focus and something to work towards this week.

You did well! I only got 12 squares done. I missed all the exercise squares. Let’s do this again in about three weeks as a team challenge and see if we can get more participants. This week the group challenge is a fitness bingo. Check it out. @jessicakrall8 does an amazing job of coming up with group challenges each week.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options

Where is this pizza place? I will have to go the next time I am in Windsor.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options

Fabulous loss!
    inshapeCK

I totally relate to the losing and gaining. I have been gaining and losing the same 10 pounds for about 2.5 years. While I am proud of the weight I have lost (approximately 60 pounds) I really need to start a downward momentum. I know logging is a frustrating for you but you did awesome this week. It’s time for me to make myself exercise. I have got comfortable not exercising. Here’s to another great week.
This discussion has been closed.