DAILY CHECK IN:
    Friday 03/10

- Calories: 1454 (goal 1200-1600)
    - Water: 112 oz
    - Gym: no
    - Walk: yes - 4.6 miles
    - Protein: 71g (85 goal)
    - Fiber: 28g (25 goal)
    * Thoughts: I got the worst sleep Thursday night. It had a big affect on my mood. I was not a pleasant person. So, I decided to take advantage of the one day of sunny weather, laced up my shoes and took a nice long walk by the river. It really helped A LOT.

STEPS:
    03/05: 11,751
    03/06: 12,269
    03/07: 13,617
    03/08: 10,111
    03/09: 11,148
    03/10: 16,166
  • aneedlecraft
    aneedlecraft Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    aneedlecraft
    Friday Check-in
    PW: 321
    CW: 322
  • GirlOnTheRebound
    GirlOnTheRebound Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Step count (goal 10 000):

03/05 13124
    03/06 12330
    03/07 10324
    03/08 13386
    03/09 11491
    03/10 16714
    03/11
  • GirlOnTheRebound
    GirlOnTheRebound Posts: 258 Member
    edited March 2023
    Options
    Everyone is looking great! Way to go!
  • Mama530
    Mama530 Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Weigh In Day: Saturday
    PW : 208.7
    CW : 206.6
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 8,001 Member
    Options
    Mama530 wrote: »
    PW : 208.7
    CW : 206.6

Nicely done!!
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,602 Member
    Options
    Steps: 4,953
    Sleep: ✔️✔️❌✔️✔️❌
    Log food: ✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️
    Exercise:✔️✔️
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
  • Slimmersixties
    Slimmersixties Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970
    STEP CHALLENGE

Sun 3-5 3,272
    Mon 3-6 10,050
    Tue 3-7 15,047
    Wed 3-8 11,223
    Thu 3-9 2,002
    Fri 3-10 14,010
    Sat 3-11 7,520

• jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,217 Member
    Options
    The Week 3 Group Challenge is open and ready to begin on Sunday, Mar 12th. Join us for Spring into Fitness, a 7-day activity and nutrition challenge, with links to lots of recipes and ideas for inspiration. Hope you enjoy it! Here's your link:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10886145/march-week-3-group-challenge-spring-into-fitness/p1?new=1

Look forward to sharing your week ahead! Good luck!
    Jessica :blush:
  • inshapeCK
    inshapeCK Posts: 3,946 Member
    edited March 2023
    Options
    inshapeCK
    PW (Previous Weight): 155.2 pounds (had gained 0.9 pounds) :(
    CW (Current Weight): 155.8 pounds (gained 0.6 pounds) :/
    Third week in a row that I've had a gain. :#
    Trying not to get discouraged and throw in the towel but I will admit I am teetering. :s
    Gained a total of 2.6 pounds in the course of the last 3 weeks. :'(
    I know some of the gain is my own fault from overeating, eating when I'm not hungry, eating junkfood, eating processed food, not cooking from scratch, and not demonstrating self-control.
    I know part of the gain is out of my control due to health problems, not feeling well, not being able to exercise as much, and not getting enough sleep despite attempting to.
    Still down 14.3 pounds from my highest weight in 2016 but seems piddly when at the beginning of the pandemic, April 15, 2020, I was down 37.8 pounds!
    At least I have still lost 6 out of 10 weeks since joining this challenge but not happy about gaining 4 times in 10 weeks so really need to work harder to turn things around and get my head back in the game before I totally derail and give up.
    Still need to lose 25.8 pounds to get to my goal weight. Ugh!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    inshapeCK wrote: »
    inshapeCK
    Trying not to get discouraged and throw in the towel but I will admit I am teetering. :s
    I know some of the gain is my own fault from overeating, eating when I'm not hungry, eating junkfood, eating processed food, not cooking from scratch, and not demonstrating self-control.
    I know part of the gain is out of my control due to health problems, not feeling well, not being able to exercise as much, and not getting enough sleep despite attempting to.
    Still down 14.3 pounds from my highest weight in 2016 but seems piddly when at the beginning of the pandemic, April 15, 2020, I was down 37.8 pounds!
    At least I have still lost 6 out of 10 weeks since joining this challenge but not happy about gaining 4 times in 10 weeks so really need to work harder to turn things around and get my head back in the game before I totally derail and give up.

What is one thing you can control next week. Maybe log food everyday or set a goal to exercise three times during the week. Pick one area to work on this week and build on that each week. Join us in the bingo for the week.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Steps: 4437
    Sleep: ✔️✔️❌✔️✔️❌?
    Log food: ✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️❌
    Exercise:✔️✔️

Not an all around good week but I did exercise twice. I apologize for not being around today but I was fighting one of my bad headaches. Tomorrow is a busy day as we are all going to brunch to celebrate my husband’s birthday. Everyone is then coming back here for cake which I have to pick up tomorrow morning.

This coming week is a busy one as I have five appointments in five days. I really want to get 3 sessions of exercise so I will have to be creative.

Have a great Sunday!

• lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Bingo Week
    Each square is 5 points, lines 10 and a full card is a 100 bonus points. Who can get the most points.

ylne6bq3p0eg.jpeg
  • Slimmersixties
    Slimmersixties Posts: 825 Member
    edited March 2023
    Options
    inshapeCK

I know you don't like logging food in the app but i'd recommend you try it for a week. At the end of the day weight loss is about calories in vs calories out. If you're not losing you're eating to many calories .... logging and seeing the calories you actually eat might be enlightening! Remember the 300 calories you discovered were in trail mix??? Go on, just try it! What do you have to lose? Only lbs :)
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    inshapeCK

I know you don't like logging food in the app but i'd recommend you try it for a week. At the end of the day weight loss is about calories in vs calories out. If you're not losing you're eating to many calories .... logging and seeing the calories you actually eat might be enlightening! Remember the 300 calories you discovered were in trail mix??? Go on, just try it! What do you have to lose? Only lbs :)

This is so true.
This discussion has been closed.