lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,510 Member
    Options
    Steps: 5,266
    Sleep: ✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️
    Log food:✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️
    Exercise: ✔️✔️

PW 197.6
    CW 192.2

Holy whoosh! I am shocked. This week I tried to be aware of moving more. I reached my increased step goal everyday but one and that was the day of the silent retreat. My granddaughter is over today and we are going to the pool. I am going stir crazy as I haven’t left the apartment since Saturday.

As for the Easter treat question I asked:
    I had my husband hid all the Easter treats I bought for the grandkids as last year I ate everything I bought and had to buy more. I found it when cleaning a few days ago but stayed away. We are going for fish and chips tonight. I plan on only eating half a piece and half the fries. I will be mindful of what I eat on Sunday.

WOWZERS! This is indeed a WHOOOOOSSHHHH! So excited for you!

Thank you very much
    Mama530 wrote: »
    [quote="lindamtuck2018;c-47400631
    PW 197.6
    CW 192.2

Wowzers!!! Incredible!! Great job!

[/quote]

Thank you!
    Steps: 5,266
    Sleep: ✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️
    Log food:✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️
    Exercise: ✔️✔️

PW 197.6
    CW 192.2

Holy whoosh! I am shocked. This week I tried to be aware of moving more. I reached my increased step goal everyday but one and that was the day of the silent retreat. My granddaughter is over today and we are going to the pool. I am going stir crazy as I haven’t left the apartment since Saturday.

As for the Easter treat question I asked:
    I had my husband hid all the Easter treats I bought for the grandkids as last year I ate everything I bought and had to buy more. I found it when cleaning a few days ago but stayed away. We are going for fish and chips tonight. I plan on only eating half a piece and half the fries. I will be mindful of what I eat on Sunday.

Well done!!! Your hard work is paying off!! 180 s here you come!!!

Thank you. I am hoping to be in the mid 180’s by the time I go to Vegas.
    Friday weigh in
    Goal zone 182-188lb

Current weight 184.4lb

Happy with a 3lb gain .... I'm eating loads more and even had a few carbs so I know this is just water weight and more food in my system. Not planning to go up any more!

Well done! You are in your maintenance range.
    itladyee wrote: »
    Friday Weigh-In
    PW: 220.0
    CW: 219.2

Thursday Recap - 4/6/2023

- MCD on Plan: not on plan but not over calories
    - Water (Goal 64 oz) : 64oz
    - Weight Training: None - Holding for long weekend (F, Sat & Sun)

- THOUGHTS: ok day. Husband wanted Pizza as Wednesday was National Deep Dish Pizza day (he was working). So I had fruit earlier and held my calories for pizza.

Step Challenge - Goal 7000

4/2 - 7,738
    4/3 - 8,338
    4/4 - 7,772
    4/5 - 7,959
    4/6 - 9,879
    4/7 -

Weigh in Day: Friday
    Starting - 220.0 3/31/2023
    4/7 - 219.2
    4/14
    4/21
    4/28

Nice loss! I think pizza gets a bad reputation. Having it in moderation on occasion is perfectly acceptable.
    Bluetail6 wrote: »
    @lindamtuck2018

SW 9/1/20: 194
    PW: 167
    CW: 165.6

Well done!
    @lindamtuck2018

Popping in to post my weight

PW: 238
    CW:237.2

Awesome job!
    aneedlecraft
    Friday Weigh-in
    PW: 318
    CW: 317

You have been doing great. Congrats.
    laura9400 wrote: »
    PW:188.2
    CW:188.2

Holding steady. How was your week?
    NouveauRee wrote: »
    @lindamtuck2018
    HW 270
    PW 167.5
    CW 167.5
    GW 140

Of course I was hoping for a drop even a wee one to contribute to the team but I’m not surprised. It usually takes me at least 3 weeks of being consistent and on plan to start seeing any sort of movement on the scale. Trusting the process and continuing to make good choices at least 80% of the time and pushing through. Have a great weekend Team Downsizers!

Wow! You have lost a tremendous amount of weight. Congratulations!
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    Friday, April 7th

Logged and Under: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, went for a walk with my husband and then did some raking up of leaves that had been under the snow and in flower beds.
    Water: 10 cups
    Steps: 16,746

I am sore this morning, but I knew I would be the second I picked up that rake!
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    @Megan_smartiepants1970

Su - 13,977
    M - 4,637
    Tu - 8,377
    W - 8,716
    Th - 8,030
    F - 16,746
    Sa -

Fantastic Friday stepping.

• JaysFan82
    JaysFan82 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    Excellent loss!
  • Huckleterrie
    Huckleterrie Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Weigh In Day: Saturday
    PW : 201.3
    CW : 199.3

Yes!
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,510 Member
    Options
  • NouveauRee
    NouveauRee Posts: 288 Member
    Options

Woohoo! Onderland!!! You’re doing amazing!

• jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,103 Member
    Options
    The April Week 2 Group Challenge is open and ready to begin on Sunday, Apr 9th. Please join us for Question Week, giving us a chance to look at past and present behaviors and make changes. We'll open ourselves up to questions from the list provided or bring thoughts/questions of our own to discuss. Looking forward to lively discussion this week and great conversations. Here's your link:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10888266/april-week-2-group-challenge-question-week#latest

Hope to see you there!
    Jessica :blush:
  • itladyee
    itladyee Posts: 3,967 Member
    Options
    Friday Recap - 4/7/2023

- MCD on Plan: yes
    - Water (Goal 64 oz) : 64oz
    - Weight Training: Looks like I will miss this one this week....

- THOUGHTS: Decent day for a day off work. Steps low but it was National No Housework day so I didn't do a lot around the house.
    Step Challenge - Goal 7000

4/2 - 7,738
    4/3 - 8,338
    4/4 - 7,772
    4/5 - 7,959
    4/6 - 9,879
    4/7 - 5,304

Weigh in Day: Friday
    Starting - 220.0 3/31/2023
    4/7 - 219.2
    4/14
    4/21
    4/28
  • MSWarrior7088
    MSWarrior7088 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    MSWarrior7088

PW 189.6
    CW 190.0

Ok I need your input here ...

3/15
    185.8 I was fasting...I do believe I was doing a 72 hour...so this wasn't a true weight in my opinion
    3/22
    188.8 I think was a true weight and the start of my nurture phase which means I could only fast for 13 hours... which I hated but I did it
    3/30
    4/5

So I only gained 1.2 pounds for the two weeks...which I'm thrilled...now tomorrow my cycle returns (yay ...back to fasting 🎉)

However when I do my extended fasts should I not weigh myself weekly because it really messes up the whole timeline of weight loss?

Looking at my timeline (I know it's been only a month since I started Fast like a Girl protocol) so far I'm really pleased with the results....I'm changing my diet for the better and making healthy decisions.

Joyce

I know it’s a bit frustrating but it sounds like you’re having great NSVs. I think you may need to give it a few months to see the pattern. I was hesitant to join this group because of the weekly weigh in because I tend to fluctuate a lot at certain phases and because of that usually only weigh once a month. I haven’t tried any fasting techniques but interested in how it relates to your cycle. I’ve read about certain foods to eat during certain phases but haven’t tried any of it. Will have to look up the fasting book. I know I’m not any help here but give your body a little more time to adjust to this new way and trust the process. You will get there!

Dr Mindy Pelz is on YouTube if your interested...she has a lot of videos a long with Dr Jason Fung... another favorite.

Thanks for reaching out....I know I am very impatient and I will definitely give it more time. So far I like where I'm headed.

Thanks for the suggestions. I’ve heard some great things so I’ll check it out more and actually try implementing. Can’t wait to hear more about how this is going for you. How long did it take you to work up to the longer fasting windows? Wishing you the best!

Today I will finally fast for longer periods of time..yay!!! ...I've been fasting a few years by skipping breakfast but honestly I haven't lost any weight...until I extended my fasts, checked my glucose and ketones while I fast...it takes me a longer time to get into ketosis because my body is burning the stored glucose first.... which I really didn't realize until I read the book...I have a better understanding now!!

Thanks for the support!!!
  • inshapeCK
    inshapeCK Posts: 3,942 Member
    edited April 2023
    Options
    inshapeCK
    PW (Previous Weight): 150.3 pounds (lost 0.7 pounds) :)
    CW (Current Weight): 150.0 pounds (lost 0.3 pounds) :)

Another successful weigh in today! Very happy about that.
    After 3 weeks of gaining, I have now had 4 weeks of losing!
    Down 5.8 pounds in 4 weeks!
    Down 20.1 pounds from my highest weight in 2016.
    I am now half way to my goal weight.
    Sooooooooooo close to getting back into the 140s and I have seen glimpses of 149.9 pounds a couple times!

I actually had 4 different weights to choose from today and was unsure of which one to post.
    When I woke up around 6am burning up and got up to see if I had a fever I weighed myself out of curiosity and was 151.8 pounds which was disappointing as prior to getting a virus from my husband and being sick all yesterday my other unofficial weigh ins leading up to getting sick were showing I was on track for a loss. Since one of my thermometers was showing I had a high fever I took a Tylenol and went back to bed.
    Got up at 10:30am to get some unsweetened applesauce so I could take one of my medications that can't be taken on an empty stomach and once again weighed myself out of curiosity and I was down to 150.4 pounds which would've been a 0.1 pound gain so not the end of the world but would prefer a loss.
    Went back to bed to rest as I was feeling terrible. Finally got up for the day at 1:10pm and weighed myself for my official weigh in and I weighed 150.0 pounds then 149.9 pounds twice. I chose to post the 150.0 pounds instead of the 149.9 pounds, even though it showed up twice as I was weighing myself so late in the day for my official weigh in so thought I better not choose the lowest weight.
    I also chose from the last 2 weights instead of the earlier on in the day weigh ins as my last 2 weights today were more consistent with what I had been weighing leading up to today.
    Hopefully next week I will have recovered and will get up and weigh myself first thing and only once and not need to go back to bed numerous times!

• NachDeezy
    NachDeezy Posts: 803 Member
    Options

Wooooooo!
  • NachDeezy
    NachDeezy Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    tahm42 wrote: »
    @lindamtuck2018
    PW 230
    CW 232

4 days lifting this week. As per Withings scale my fat is down and I have gained muscle. I will take the water gain and fat loss. Sorry it is late been a crazy week.

💪🏽💪🏽💪🏽💪🏽
This discussion has been closed.