Options

Replies

• indefenceofsprouts
    indefenceofsprouts Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018

PW: 193
    CW: 194

Turns out birthday calories do in fact count :D also been a really rough week mental health wise so if I'm honest I'm just glad to have avoided a full on binge as it's been fairly cliff edge. Here's hoping I can start to make some real progress moving forwards...
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,503 Member
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018

PW: 193
    CW: 194

Turns out birthday calories do in fact count :D also been a really rough week mental health wise so if I'm honest I'm just glad to have avoided a full on binge as it's been fairly cliff edge. Here's hoping I can start to make some real progress moving forwards...

More people need to be open about their mental health, myself included. I think it is a big part of weight loss. I think you had a big win in that you didn’t binge. I hope you feel better soon.
  • Huckleterrie
    Huckleterrie Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Steps: 9,247
    Sleep:✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️
    Log food:✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️
    Exercise: ✔️

PW 193
    CW 189.2

I am thrilled with my loss this week. I am even more proud of myself. I love the 80’s but just plan on being in this decade for a short time. It’s been since 2000 since I have seen this weight.

Have a great Friday!

Linda this is amazing! Really well done!
  • inshapeCK
    inshapeCK Posts: 3,941 Member
    edited April 2023
    Options
    I caught up on reading everyone's posts from the last couple of days. Too tired mentally and physically to comment though. I am on day 16 of being sick. Texted my doctor today so waiting to hear back as I have been staying away from most people for 2 weeks but have something planned with family this weekend and 1 of them is in town for just a few more days and another one I haven't seen for 2 years so I don't want to miss out but I also don't want to pass anything on if I'm still contagious, especially since 1 of them is a senior with health problems. The last couple weeks I have been doing everything in my power to recover and asking people to pray for my healing and stressing over which medical appts and tests to rebook and which to go to based on my symptoms and the really long wait for another booking if I cancel. Weight is trending up right now so tomorrow my weigh in might be a gain but as long as I don't have a weight that's back up into the 150s I will consider my weigh in a success even if it is a little gain.
  • NachDeezy
    NachDeezy Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    inshapeCK wrote: »
    I caught up on reading everyone's posts from the last couple of days. Too tired mentally and physically to comment though. I am on day 16 of being sick.
    Praying for you my friend
  • Huckleterrie
    Huckleterrie Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I caught up on reading everyone's posts from the last couple of days. Too tired mentally and physically to comment though. I am on day 16 of being sick. Texted my doctor today so waiting to hear back as I have been staying away from most people for 2 weeks but have something planned with family this weekend and 1 of them is in town for just a few more days and another one I haven't seen for 2 years so I don't want to miss out but I also don't want to pass anything on if I'm still contagious, especially since 1 of them is a senior with health problems. The last couple weeks I have been doing everything in my power to recover and asking people to pray for my healing and stressing over which medical appts and tests to rebook and which to go to based on my symptoms and the really long wait for another booking if I cancel. Weight is trending up right now so tomorrow my weigh in might be a gain but as long as I don't have a weight that's back up into the 150s I will consider my weigh in a success even if it is a little gain.

Very stressful! People will understand if you are sick (especially these days). Do what is best for you. You can always follow-up and visit a different time (and place). Focus on your health first. Xo
  • JaysFan82
    JaysFan82 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    My gf just got over being sick for 14 days. Those bugs/viruses spreading around are NASTY. Somehow I didn't catch it which is shocking since I just got over Shingles and I figured my immune system was no match. Get well soon!
  • JaysFan82
    edited April 2023
    Options
    My next 5km race is tomorrow morning. We are racing through Point Pelee which is the southern most point of Canada. Lol too bad it doesn't make the weather any warmer. It's supposed to feel like just above freezing (2 degrees Celcius/35 Fahrenheit)
  • lindamtuck2018
    edited April 2023
    Options
    itladyee wrote: »
    Friday Weigh-In
    PW: 219.6
    CW: 218.9

- Eating only at Level 3: yes
    - Water (Goal 64 oz) : no
    - Increased intensity while walking: yes

- THOUGHTS: Change small things daily.

Step Challenge - Goal 7000

4/16 - 10,303
    4/17 - 8,150
    4/18 - 8,091
    4/19 - 9,779
    4/20 - 12,243
    4/21
    4/22

Weigh in Day: Friday
    Starting - 220.0 3/31/2023
    4/7 - 219.2
    4/14 - 219.6
    4/21 -218.9
    4/28

Nice loss! What does eating at level 3 mean? I apologize if you told me already as my memory sucks.
    Steps: 9,247
    Sleep:✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️
    Log food:✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️

PW 193
    CW 189.2

I am thrilled with my loss this week. I am even more proud of myself. I love the 80’s but just plan on being in this decade for a short time. It’s been since 2000 since I have seen this weight.

Have a great Friday!

Linda this is amazing! Really well done!

Thank you very much. Now to figure out exercise.

My husband has had his for three weeks. I felt off most of the week and today I am miserable. I have a suppressed immune system so I tend to get sick a lot. Maybe you can do a socially distant visit with your family. When we had Covid the summer we visited family but stayed 6 feet away with masks on. It was outdoors though. The weather is not the greatest this weekend. Don’t worry about a gain.
    Bluetail6 wrote: »
    @lindamtuck2018

PW: 164
    CW: 164

Holding steady is good. How are things going Lee?

Jpedno wrote: »
    Thanks for the well wishes everyone. I went back to the doc today and now am on a round of antibiotics. I am hopeful! And also thinking positive thoughts for those of you also struggling with being sick or tough mental health days.

@lindamtuck2018 I'll go back to Saturday weigh ins.

Are you weighing today? It’s fine if you want to wait. I know when I take steroids my weight goes up.
    JaysFan82 wrote: »
    My next 5km race is tomorrow morning. We are racing through Point Pelee which is the southern most point of Canada. Lol too bad it doesn't make the weather any warmer. It's supposed to feel like just above freezing (2 degrees Celcius/35 Fahrenheit)

Good luck on your race. A beautiful place to do your run.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Steps: 3,505
    Sleep:✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️
    Log food:✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️

Not feeling the greatest. At least I get out of grocery shopping.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Anyone have a recommendation for protein bars? My daughter gave me a couple of different kinds to try and I am curious to try more. The mini ones are great for my evening snack.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,348 Member
    Options
    Anyone have a recommendation for protein bars? My daughter gave me a couple of different kinds to try and I am curious to try more. The mini ones are great for my evening snack.

I love my quest bars ...They are delicious ...I get them at Walmart ...you can also get them at Quest.com lots of variety
  • JaysFan82
    Options
    Love the Cookies and Cream Quest bars.

I'm a big protein bar eater. I typically have 1-2 a day. Usually one between breakfast and lunch and one between lunch and supper

There's these Protein Wafers that I love. I'll have to check what brand. Shoppers Drug Mart sells these Presidents Choice Chocolate Peanut Butter protein bars that are soooo good, but are a little too high in calories for my liking (300), but if I have a low calorie day then I'll have one.

Clif Bars are always a good snack, although they only have around 10 grams of protein. I'm having a peanut butter crunch one after my race tomorrow
  • Mama530
    Mama530 Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Weigh In Day: Saturday
    PW : 199.9
    CW : 201.3
  • NouveauRee
    NouveauRee Posts: 280 Member
    Options

Current favorite is NuGo bars especially the dark ones like dark mint, dark peanut butter, and dark almond. Not a fan of the NuGo Slims though. Usually I’ll grab different bars at the store to try them then if I really like them I’ll order by the box from Amazon or directly from the seller. Good luck finding some favorites!
  • NouveauRee
    NouveauRee Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018

PW 167.8
    CW 167.5

Thankfully not up. Been out of town for work this week so not on plan for most of the week. Must learn how to handle travel and days away from home better.
This discussion has been closed.