WaistAways Team Chat - APRIL 2023

Options

Replies

• ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,133 Member
    Options
    Woo, way to go @LoraineGB .. turning that vacation gain around! Nice job. And congrats to @wishfuljune and @zankash23 for a green week as well

There is an event held quarterly called the Pelofondo where people pledge distances and ride their Peloton... it was this weekend and I was behind on my other challenge rides so I just got inspired to spend a crap ton of time on the bike.

85 kilometers and 3 hours of ride time later, and phew.. I'm wiped. I've done this event once before, and I've also rode 100 KM outdoors once, but otherwise this was my 3rd longest day on the bike. I'm not exactly in my top form either so I was happy with this. It's over half the distance of my Gran Fondo that's coming up in less than 3 months (EEK!) so it was good to prove to myself that I could.

Exercise stats for the last week:
    Apr 16 - 9714 steps + 62 minutes Peloton + 30 minutes strength
    Apr 17 - 6380 steps + 46 minutes Peloton
    Apr 18 - 10050 steps
    Apr 19 - 12433 steps
    Apr 20 - 9920 steps + 31 minutes Peloton
    Apr 21 - 15834 steps
    Apr 22 - 10904 steps

Bed time!
    Trip out to Manitoba Wednesday to Friday to see my Dad while Brad goes for business... so it'll be another busy week.
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,083 Member
    Options
    Beautiful week @strong_fit_ells ! One pound is a good loss, and you'll be able to lose another one this week, I'll bet. :smiley:

@ashleycarole86 we can moan about our sore muscles tonight :sweat_smile: I'm only walking and then riding Jasper, but more and more posting trot - it's the stairmaster of horseback riding.

I'm going to be travelling back home on Tuesday :cry: It has flown by so fast! I give one more breathing class to some soldiers tomorrow evening, then it's back to Edmonton to fly away. I have to say I will not miss the relentless wind, but I certainly will miss hanging out with my daughter and riding every day.

Sunday - Monday weigh-ins to get the week going full steam:
    @IDebraK
    @TessieMac833
    @CarolAnnM2
    @MoonlitMuse
    @cleaneater80
    @Natroushka

As usual, I did not post a reminder for the Sunday people (sorry!), but @YinxFed and @strong_fit_ells have given Week 4 a good start. @TessieMac833 you are up to 3 green weeks so far this month - I'm hoping for you that you make all 4! If not, no worries - 3 is a great job already.

Thanks!
  • IDebraK
    IDebraK Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Late again..
    IDebraK
    Weigh-in:Sunday
    PW: 129 something
    CW: 129.8

I feel like I have no control. I have no idea what this body is doing right now.

Is it the weight training? Is it my food intake? Who knows? I may track a bit to see where there's a gap. Typically, I track nothing. I know it's important for weight loss, but I try to form habits I know I'm willing to do forever. I know I'm not going to track every bite for the rest of my life.
  • YinxFed
    YinxFed Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Step and exercise stats for the last 7 days:

16th April - 4899
    17th - 5455
    18th - 4093 / 45 mins HR12W3.0 Day 40 - No Repeat Metcon
    19th - 10076
    20th - 2666
    21st - 2325
    22nd - 4085
  • Natroushka
    Natroushka Posts: 2,777 Member
    Options
    Good morning!
    CW 191.0
  • jugar
    Options
    It's the last week of another F2F month! If you have friends who would like to join in, please share this link for NEW members:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10889269/registration-for-new-members-may-2023#latest

If you are already here, you do not need to re-register. Thanks!
  • micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,257 Member
    Options
    l4mc71yi4352.jpeg
  • micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,257 Member
    Options
    I’m so tired. Almost there. Just get through this week. Food has been tough. We are in the grabbing whatever food we can stage of packing moving. I’ve had a chicken panini, Greek salad, and Burger King. I had a medium fry but found I could not eat them all. That’s a win. My appetite is definitely smaller.

Need to work on more water. That might wake me up.
  • jugar
    Options
    micki48 wrote: »
    I’m so tired. Almost there. Just get through this week. Food has been tough. We are in the grabbing whatever food we can stage of packing moving. I’ve had a chicken panini, Greek salad, and Burger King. I had a medium fry but found I could not eat them all. That’s a win. My appetite is definitely smaller.

Need to work on more water. That might wake me up.

Your step numbers are FABULOUS!!!!!
  • jugar
    Options
    Natroushka wrote: »
    This is a great group. I haven't been able to participate much because hubby had his 5 abdominal aortic aneurisms fixed and he's a horrible patient. He lives being the center of attention and everyone feeling sorry for him. Ge really has it up too. Today he got his 34 staples removed finally. Then there's my upcoming cataract surgery. My eye surgery had to be postponed for his and my eyes are bothering me like crazy. Of course it is kitten season so I've been helping some of the moms and bottle feeding some of the newborns. My garden is a lost cause this year. Oh well. Anyway, so very sorry for not being a better member.

Oh my goodness! You are amazing to get through all that. You will be so thrilled when you get your eye surgery. It is so much fun to see better after one of those. Maybe, just maybe, you'll get a couple of days off to recover :heart: You deserve it.
  • Natroushka
    Natroushka Posts: 2,777 Member
    Options
    @jugar @cleaneater80 Thank you for the kind words!
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,133 Member
    Options
    @CarolAnnM2
    How is recovery from surgery #2 going?
    Good job hitting the 180s!
This discussion has been closed.