Replies

• jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,089 Member
    Options
    lauren_989 wrote: »
    PW: 217.8
    CW: 211.6

I had a whoosh of a week!

So, I have started seeing a therapist for my anxiety and help with the mental aspect of weight loss. I really have a bad relationship with my scale and we will be working on that among other things. With that said, can I be put on the support team next month? I will not be weighing myself every week, but would still like to be part of the team!
    That was a whoosh indeed! I'm happy to put you on support for May - or for any length of time from a week to a couple of months, whatever works for you. It is great to work on the anxiety and get to the place where the weight is information and a guide for planning rather than a stick to beat on ourselves. It isn't easy, but you are taking a great step with that one! Keep posting and let us know how your thinking is going - wandering through new places, re-visiting old ones, and questioning everything - we want to hear it all! So please do not disappear:heart:
  • jugar
    Options
    Happy Friday! Some really impressive losses, folks - you have been working hard! And no worries @LoraineGB - you had such a big loss last week, so a small rebound still amounts to a loss and is nothing to worry about at all, if you were so inclined :smiley:

I managed to shave off 0.2 pounds, so really stayed the same. I'll stick with the regular team until I take off the next 1.2 pounds and stay there for 2 weeks, then hopefully I'll be back to maintenance for the foreseeable.

Have a good one!
  • DianaGetsFit512
    DianaGetsFit512 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Weigh in day: Friday
    CW: 220.4

@jugar
    Can I be switched to weigh in Wednesdays next month? Just feel like I need to switch something up
  • lauren_989
    lauren_989 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    I also learned today that I am insulin resistant. It hasn't affected my sugars yet, but my pancreas is working 3 times as hard.

@ashleycarole86 am I able to do the step challenge still? Or do I need to be on the active team for that?
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,135 Member
    Options
    @lauren_989
    Absolutely you are still able to stay on the step challenge. Love having you stay on!
  • jugar
    Options
    Weigh in day: Friday
    CW: 220.4

@jugar
    Can I be switched to weigh in Wednesdays next month? Just feel like I need to switch something up
    no problem!
This discussion has been closed.