• DebbsSeattle
    DebbsSeattle Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Username: DebbsSeattle
    Weigh-In Day: Thursday
    Start weight: 231
    PW: 180.2
    CW: 177.0

I’m officially “overweight” having slipped from “obese”! No specific goals this week, just 7 days of doing it right is the plan and not giving in to my craving for eating out. Its nothing but poison food. It does tell me that I need an indulgence day soon though. When Mr. gets home….
  • dwalms
    dwalms Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi Debbs

That is my intermittent goal to go from obese to just fat. Hope Mr. took you to a nice place.
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,064 Member
    Options
    Ljdanny
    Thurs
    Pw 194.4
    Cw 193.4
  • BodyTalking
    BodyTalking Posts: 1,921 Member
    Options
    Nearly everyone's steps increased last week for a really strong finish! And a big shout-out to @BodyTalking, who nearly doubled their steps between the third and fourth weeks! Outstanding!! Or walking...

We were half a week's steps away from 2 million in April...can we outstep ourselves? I'm certainly going to try!

Nice walking!! Keep it up!

Thank you 🥰 and week done everyone.

I'm definitely going to make a huge effort to get my step goals met every day (some days are hard to reach if I'm working from home or the weather is bad though). The first half of this week was quite low because it was spent at the birthday celebration, with friends and neighbours visiting my mum, travelling home and resting after the busy weekend. I did well today and hope to do well in ending the week on a high.
  • cyndiesstuff
    cyndiesstuff Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    Weigh Day: Friday
    SW: 172.1
    PW 167.1
    CW 165.3
    Down 1.8 lbs
  • cyndiesstuff
    cyndiesstuff Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    I am sooooo proud of myself. I went to my company's regional meeting yesterday and I did not eat any of the junk. It was everywhere. On the tables, in our gift bags, on the buffet breakfast and lunch had desert. I said no, I held myself to a higher standard. I just don't accept that kind of behavior. It was challenging but I was successful. I also did not binge while my husband was away on work. I stuck to my plan and enjoyed the solitude. Me.... I enjoyed being alone. Not tracking my food has eased up on food obsession some. The racing thoughts have been less. I also am still doing my stretching exercises every day and throw in a few beginner pilates classes every now and then. So this morning I put up stickie notes all over my house to remind me why I am doing this. Short little one line sentences to pick me up and to encourage me! I am going to have a great weekend.

What is one thing you can do this weekend to further you to your goal? Please share, I could use some new ideas!

ygm12xu1gjpf.png
  • GinLee61
    GinLee61 Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    GinLee61
    Friday Weigh-in

PW: 159.6
    CW: 158.2

Yesterday I cut my exercise to 30 minutes in order to give my body a bit of a recovery day. Stepped on the scale this morning for my weekly weigh-in and was very surprised to have lost 1.4 lbs. I didn't expect to lose that much since I had lost a full pound last week and lately it's been taking about a month for me to lose 2.5 lbs. In addition we went out for BBQ on Monday in rememberance of my late son's birthday, though I did manage to stay within my calories for the day.

Plugged my new weight into MFP this morning and it told me I'm 75% of the way to goal. Woo hoo!
    0trd0dw81rmd.jpg

Have a great week everyone!
  • abp1025
    abp1025 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    abp1025
    Friday Weigh in

PW: 191.4 lbs.
    CW: 191 lbs.
  • Zumba_Luvah
    Zumba_Luvah Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Zumba_luvah
    Pw- 210.8
    Cw- 211
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,079 Member
    Options
    The May Week 2 Group Challenge is LIVE and ready to begin on Sunday, May 7th and will run through Saturday, May 13th. You need a partner for this challenge so pop in, read the rules and register your team! Join us as we Partner Up in a Step Challenge! Here's your link:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10890109/may-week-2-group-challenge-partner-up-step-challenge#latest

Can't wait to see our results this week!
    Jessica :smiley:
  • JacquelineRochelle
    JacquelineRochelle Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    @JacquelineRochelle

PW: 240.0
    CW: 240.8

Grrrr. Not happy with this progress. I did celebrate a birthday in the week but still, I kept track of my calories every other day besides.

Steps

S 15,516
    S 10,895
    M 13610
    T 11,332
    W 12,106
    T 12,832
    F 11,320
  • rachelrjh
    rachelrjh Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Rachelrjh

Weigh inFriday

Pw:161
    Cw:162

I’m going to survive the next two weeks of teaching high school. Then make weight loss and exercising a priority
  • OllieAndEd2021
    OllieAndEd2021 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Weigh in day Saturday
    PW 165.3
    CW 165.7
  • Kykybinford
    Kykybinford Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Steps
    M:6355
    T:8637
    W:11031
    Th:9025
    F:8618
  • buniphuphu
    buniphuphu Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    CW:322.4
  • melaniedscott
    melaniedscott Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    melaniedscott
    Saturday weighin (late )
    PW: 235
    CW: 235

Sun: 1000
    Mon: 509
    Tues: 4573
    Wed: 8818
    Thurs: 1500
    Fri: 1200
    Sat: 1000

Sorry for the late post.

Okay, my steps sucked. Worked 11 hours Monday remote. Had two days off at the end on the week and did very little.

Joined a CSA in April and am working on ways to use all the lovely greens I'm getting. In ways my husband will eat. Got a napa cabbage and made a sesame-soy coleslaw with it yesterday. Have been experimenting with different recipes for spinach (So. Much. Spinach).

• trebled_egg
    trebled_egg Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Weigh-In Day: Saturday
    PW: 233.8
    CW: 234.8
  • Emm_165
    Emm_165 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Emm_165
    PW: 280.4
    CW: 279.1