WeightNoMore Team Chat - MAY 2023

Options

Replies

• minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,247 Member
    Options
    Wow wow wow wow!!! What a showing last week! Can we keep up the momentum? What are YOU going to focus on this week?

Personally, I'm trying to focus more on making better choices regarding workday snacks. I've been eating everything I can get my hands on, and that's been adding up. Time to clean out the snack drawer and consider whether I'm actually hungry or if I'm just bored.
  • 9Harvey
    9Harvey Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    May 7th

Weigh In Day: Sunday
    Previous Weight: April 30th - 218.0
    Current Weight: May 7th - 218.0

Steps
    Sunday - 3277
    Monday - 5804
    Tuesday - 3033
    Wednesday - 6237
    Thursday - 6357
    Friday - 6904
    Saturday - 2480

Total - 34092 steps

Hasn't been a great weekend stepwise, I think I just needed to rest and refocus :(
  • shortmom5
    shortmom5 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Good Morning!

Shortmom5
    weigh in - Sunday
    PW - 183
    CW - 182

• GarysGirl78
    GarysGirl78 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    My steps last week, I forgot them earlier, sorry.

SUN - 10316
    MON - 9074
    TUE - 8467
    WED - 7630
    THU - 10814
    FRI - 7964
    SAT - 12706

TOTAL - 66961
    GOAL - 7500 a day
  • ____Becks____
    ____Becks____ Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    MFP USERNAME ____Becks____
    WEIGH-IN DAY MONDAY
    PREVIOUS WEIGHT: 173.8LBS
    CURRENT WEIGHT: 173.6lbs
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,067 Member
    Options
    Steps

Sun-2,659
    Mon-11,528
    Tues-6,384
    Wed-8,927
    Thurs-7,099
    Fri-9,578
    Sat-6,208
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,067 Member
    Options
    Crappy step week. I haven't been motivated at all since I started taking ozempic. I called my Dr on Friday and told them I don't want to take it anymore. So hopefully I will start having more energy. I'm sure my weight will start going back up but I am going to try my best to eat healthy. The smell of food this week is still making me sick so not sure how long it will take to be out of my system. Hopefully soon because I would also like to make less trips to the bathroom.
  • Laurabb99
    Laurabb99 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Laurabb99
    Weigh-in Day: Monday
    PW: 213.3 lbs
    CW: 212.2 lbs

I need to prioritize some meal prepping.
  • Kykybinford
    Kykybinford Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Kykybinford
    Monday weigh in
    PW: 294.4
    CW:288.9
    Goal for this week is to continue focusing on water intake, and walking daily.
  • melaniedscott
    melaniedscott Posts: 1,310 Member
    edited May 2023
    Options
    Kykybinford
    Monday weigh in
    PW: 294.4
    CW:288.9
    Goal for this week is to continue focusing on water intake, and walking daily.

Way to go! That's a big drop!

Are you planning to join the step challenge this month? All you have to do is post your steps for the prior week by Tuesday pm, ( I'm flexible and don't do the rankings until late Weds, tho). For example, last week's steps (Sun April 30-Sat May 6) get posted by today/tomorrow.
    GarysGirl78

Weigh-in day: Monday
    PW: 67.25 kg / 148.3 lbs
    CW: 66.44 kg / 146.5 lbs

Great week for the team!! Well done everyone!

yiq9ul085hk6.jpg

As for my own progress last week:

Kind of surprised with this loss as I haven't been eating as healthy as I normally do (I was away from home most of the week house-sitting/dog-sitting and sort of 'managing' 4 teenagers :o for my sister), but have been logging and stayed within my calorie and macros goals so that probably matters most.

This week I will focus on eating more healthy (whole) foods, exercise a little more and just keep doing what I'm doing as it seems to still work. o:)

And had a pretty big drop, too. I really like the meme. Raccoons amuse me. I mean, they're jerks, but they are funny and cute while being jerks.

Congrats to all the losers this week. It is so weird to call people losers in a good way .
  • HH1006
    HH1006 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    May 09, 2023

Weigh In Day: Tuesday
    PW (Previous Weight): 120lbs
    CW (Current Weight): 121.8lbs

Totally back-tracked last week. I was dealing with some ankle/Achilles issues so exercise was almost non-existent and I disregarded my calorie deficit. Pretty disappointed because I had hoped to lose a little more before Mother's Day, but it's okay, at least I am extra motivated this week!
  • dwalms
    dwalms Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Weigh Day: Sunday
    SW: 255
    PW 228.2
    CW 228.4
    Up .2 lbs :s

Steps May 3-9 64,227

• ksludwig
    ksludwig Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    2 plateau after losing so much last week. I am still counting all my calories, eating healthier, drinking all my water and fitting in workouts when I can, so I know the lbs will start coming off again soon. Not sure if there will be any loss this week, but I took my measurements since it had been 2 weeks and I have lost several inches in places, including 3 inches around my waist. This non-scale victory helped to keep me motivated today before my weigh in day tomorrow. All this work is paying off, even if the scale isn't showing it yet!

Keep up the good work everyone!
  • Kykybinford
    Kykybinford Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    @melaniedscott I would love to join the steps challenge.

4/30 - 7483
    5/1- 5655
    5/2- 8637
    5/3- 11031
    5/4- 9025
    5/5-8618
    5/6- 5516
  • GarysGirl78
    Options
    ksludwig wrote: »
    Weigh In Day: Wednesday
    PW (Previous Weight): 204
    CW (Current Weight): 203.2

A loss is a loss. Made it through the week two slump, hopefully week 3 shows a bigger loss. I will keep counting calories.
    My sleep has improved according to my Fitbit app, so that is a nice no scale victory.

That's a very nice NSV! A very healthy one too!
  • GarysGirl78
    Options

And had a pretty big drop, too. I really like the meme. Raccoons amuse me. I mean, they're jerks, but they are funny and cute while being jerks.

Congrats to all the losers this week. It is so weird to call people losers in a good way .

I love raccoons and especially love memes and gifs of them :D And tasmanian devils, equally funny imho

This discussion has been closed.