Airport Lounge Discussion

Options

Replies

• Kurtize
    Kurtize Posts: 5,924 Member
    Options
    Our newest great granddaughter arrived at 3:30 this morning, 8 lbs., 7 oz., 20 inches long.

Angelina Jade
    weiylle8ru4p.jpg
  • CSEGUIN2
    CSEGUIN2 Posts: 5,646 Member
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!

Today has been a cooler windy day. But the sun is still shining bright. But summer like weather will be back shortly. Got up and went for a walk early. Was great to see some of the regulars I haven't seen since last year. Also weed wacked and mowed lawn and did some other random yard work. Didn't do my shoulder exercises today, but will get them done tomorrow.
  • bookieNJ
    bookieNJ Posts: 3,903 Member
    Options
    @jeanhickokhaley1 -thx! Wonderful concert as always!
    @Tabatha_Cain -thx! It was a good day.
  • jeanhickokhaley1
    jeanhickokhaley1 Posts: 3,567 Member
    Options
    @Kurtize Beautiful baby & a beautiful name!
  • NovemberGail
    NovemberGail Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    I am so tired tonight. Quickly read the posts. Joyce, the baby is gorgeous!

Words for tomorrow are gratitude and humor.

A photo of a horse from down the road.

aoct7vb4c2b4.jpg
  • Tabatha_Cain
    Tabatha_Cain Posts: 4,402 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Airport Friends:

I hope you are all doing well this morning. Today is Thursday and it is going to be a good day. I am super excited for today as I only work both jobs today and then tomorrow I work only the one job and have a 3 day weekend due to Memorial Day. I definitely need the break.

@Kurtize - Congratulations. She is a cutie.
    @CSEGUIN2 - Way to go on getting the lawn weed whacked.
    @LindieMaeP - Such Beautiful flowers. I have trouble getting freggies in also.
    @NovemberGail - Nice horse. Glad you are getting out and walking

Well it is time to get ready for work. I hope you all have a great day

Tabatha
  • macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,502 Member
    Options
    It’s 57 with a high of 57 and foggy with a high of 83 today. Insight Timer Quote: You can always begin again.—Sharon Salzberg I AM: I choose to live in abundance. Axe Sharpening: The only way to get the physique you want is by showing up, day in and day out.—Kendra Jarratt 1st Phorm Elite Trainer Action for Happiness: Ask someone else what matters most to them and why. Fitness Quote: I can not stress enough to you that consistency is key, even on the days I don’t feel motivation, I simply keep going.—Ashley Kaltwaser (gymquotes.co) Motivational quote: Life is beautiful. Appreciate who you are and where you are.—unknown Motiverse: Optimism is a happiness magnet. If you stay positive, good things and good people will be drawn to you.—Mary Lou Retton Closed all ❤ on my Samsung Active 4 and had 17,943 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 86/305 mile a day and 8 Week Strength-Advanced Overhead Press and Core Challenge: Core after dinner. I took Saturdays rest day yesterday for the core challenge so moved the rest of the week back a day.
  • Patti241
    Patti241 Posts: 4,261 Member
    Options
    Good morning
  • Kurtize
    Kurtize Posts: 5,924 Member
    Options
    Thank you @LindieMaeP , @Tabatha_Cain, @NovemberGail & @jeanhickokhaley1, both mom and daughter doing well and at home.

@NovemberGail - beautiful horse, our daughter Denyse has 2 horses, a large black one name Preacher and I forget the pony's name.

Beautiful day, we decided to go shopping this morning instead of tomorrow, since it's Memorial weekend we thought it will be pretty busy. It was busier today then usual and the gas station was packed.

Have a great rest of the day.

Thankful Thursday and Today's affirmation: I give thanks for the bounties of this world.
    - Jonathan Lockwood Huie

• LindieMaeP
    LindieMaeP Posts: 4,595 Member
    Options
    syg817q12b3y.jpg
    Good afternoon everyone, hope your day is going well. I've jumped into the IBC !! Looking forward to what I can accomplish on it. Thinking what my LTGL will be. It will be one that I can live with and enjoy too!! How about you?
    @Tabatha_Cain enjoy your evening tonight after work(s)! Getting closer and closer huh !!
    @NovemberGail love the horse picture - know nothing about them, but I do love to watch them run ( not racetrack) Hope your day went well and Billie is behaving as Billie likes to behave !!
    @Kurtize you are welcome, such a beauty!! Yes get that shopping done and avoid those crowds, maybe others thought the same ?? We had our long weekend last weekend.
    The picture of the flowers are from a neighbours up the road from me - she was in her garden today and I was able to thank her for her hard work and let her know how much I enjoy her garden even if there is a fence between us!! I also told her I take pictures of the flowers to share online.
    WELL have a good evening everyone !!
  • cormierannie
    cormierannie Posts: 4,677 Member
    Options
    @Kurtize : congratulations on the birth of your beautiful grand daughter!
    good afternoon everyone! it is a bautiful sunny day here today. my daughter says hi to all. both budgie birds are doing well and say cheep, cheep! i went for a short run earlier this morning and i really enjoyed it. i went for a walk a while ago and i feel great! i will be doing some dancing later on. on every thursday morning, in the rec room in my building, there is an art drop in program happening. i went today and i had time to do one painting. have a great day, everyone! take care and stay safe.
  • CSEGUIN2
    CSEGUIN2 Posts: 5,646 Member
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!

Today has been good but frustrating. My Fitbit won't sync with the app and I can't update it right now. Anyways went for my walk a little later as it was chilly this morning. Had breakfast and then ran an errand. After lunch played cards with Hubby and went to visit a few friends down the street. Found out one is pregnant. I have mixed feelings about the situation but I am still happy for her. I can't believe how much my calorie consumption has completely went back to normal again. Also working on cutting back on smoking. I do plan to quit completely but taking it slow as my mood is definitely taking a hit. Took me a couple days to figure out why I have been extra moody at times. Tomorrow is shoulder physio.
  • NovemberGail
    NovemberGail Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    Good evening all! Another long day and ready for bed.

Word for tomorrow is patience.

bnx5kg1ue74f.jpg
  • Tabatha_Cain
    Tabatha_Cain Posts: 4,402 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Airport Friends:

I hope you are doing well this morning. Today is Friday and I have a 3 day weekend since I have Monday off for Memorial Day. Joe and I both have Monday off so we are excited to be able to sleep in 3 days in a row. We are definitely sleeping in. I am so darn tired this week. I did not want to get out of bed this week. It is crazy.

@Kurtize - Everywhere seems to be a lot busier due to the Holiday weekend. It is weird.
    @LindieMaeP - Yes it is. Less than a month now. I don't know what I am going to get Joe for a gift. I am suppose to do a wedding gift and then his birthday is 3 days after the wedding. I love your flowers.
    @CSEGUIN2 - Smoking is crazy hard to quit. I was losing weight when I quit smoking but I did have help from Chantix. It is a medication that helps you quit and I just had this crazy desire to quit smoking. Even now 4 years later I have no cravings for a cigarette and the smell of it makes me want to get sick. It smells so bad now.
    @NovemberGail - I do need a lot of patience. I really do.

Well it is time to get some food. I hope you all have a wonderful day.

Tabatha
  • Patti241
    Patti241 Posts: 4,261 Member
    Options
    Good morning
  • macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,502 Member
    Options
    It’s 62 feels like 62 with a high of 81 today. Insight Timer Quote: The mind is everything. What you think, you become.—Buddha I AM: I am glowing brighter than ever before. Axe Sharpening: Outside sources don’t matter once you develop a reason why.—Ty Russ 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Remember an event in your life that was really meaningful. Fitness Quote: Focus: If you want to reach that goal so bad you will have to make sacrifices, stay focused, stay passionate.--E-Time.in Motivational Quote: Be positive. Be optimistic. And most of all, be determined. Your goals deserve the best of you.—unknown Motiverse: I want to reach my potential, impact my world, and leave a legacy.—Seth Buechley Closed all ❤ on my Samsung Active 4 and had 13,249 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 87/305 mile a day, 8 Week Strength-Advanced Speed Deadlift Day and Core Challenge HIIT in the gym after breakfast.
  • LindieMaeP
    LindieMaeP Posts: 4,595 Member
    Options
    uazn9qpp6yvs.jpg
    Good morning everyone, woohooo it's Friday and the weekend is here!! I hope you all enjoy your weekend and your day today goes well. I am having a comfortable day here, may go for a walk before the heat hits. Last night I got to go to FraserRiver Park and enjoy the planes and sunset, cottonwood shedding and just over all enjoyable and peaceful!! I got a lot of pictures LOL
    @Tabatha_Cain sure hope the day goes fast for you so you can kick off your long weekend, I remember enjoying a holiday long weekend when I used to work 5 days a week!
    @CSEGUIN2 quitting smoking is admirable and very difficult for some of us to do. I quit 20 years ago if not more - I forget the actual day - I used the patch and I followed my own program. When I was ready to downsize the patch I did it, and in the end, when I kept forgetting to put it on I knew i had it beat BUT there were temptations, friends who smoked, would offer, even though they knew I was trying to quit. I suppose they thought they ment well, but NOPE. I still occassionally get a whiff of a ciggarette and it smells like I want one but I hold firm and do not want to be a slave to that anymore. Plus the money I saved I got to spend on healthier things. Talk to your doctor about quit smoking aids to see what will work for you - my son used the inhaler but then he got addicted to that, like vaping - my brother vaped to quit but he still vapes - still has that motion of hand to mouth, so you will need to pay attention to when you smoke and why you smoke and what you are doing that causes you to want to smoke. You can do this!!
    @NovemberGail your cottages must be really busy right now with the weather getting nicer and I hope Billie is behaving herself.
    Have a wonderful day to all, and hello if I missed anyone!
  • cormierannie
    cormierannie Posts: 4,677 Member
    Options
    good afternoon everyone! it is a beautiful sunny day here today. my daughter says hi to all. both budgie birds are doing well and say cheep, cheep! i did my strength training workout earlier this morning and i really enjoyed it. once the soil comes for the garden that is at my place, then i can get to work planting a few things in my gardening plot. i went for a walk a while ago and i feel great! i will be doing some dancing later on. have a great day, everyone! take care and stay safe.