Replies

• Patti241
    Patti241 Posts: 4,261 Member
    Options
    Good morning
  • cormierannie
    cormierannie Posts: 4,677 Member
    Options
    good afternoon everyone! it is a very warm and sunny day here today. my daughter says hi to all. both budgies are doing well and say cheep, cheep! we are all keeping cool and well hydrated here. i went for a short run before it got too warm outside, earlier this morning, and i really enjoyed it. i went for an indoor walk a while ago and i feel great! i will be doing some dancing later on. i am helping out one of my friends with some housework and to run some errands today. i like to help others out whenever i can. have a great day, everyone! take care and stay safe.
  • Kurtize
    Kurtize Posts: 5,924 Member
    Options
    Very warm and sunny for this first day in June, I think it is going to be a very hot summer

tb321tto95pa.png
  • jeanhickokhaley1
    jeanhickokhaley1 Posts: 3,567 Member
    Options
    @Tabatha_Cain hope your day went well!
  • LindieMaeP
    LindieMaeP Posts: 4,595 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon / evening folks, it's a rather warm day here, not hot, not even 70 and I like that !! Very cool or cold even in the mornings but good enough I can get a good walk in and still work up a sweat!! I hope you all are getting comfy cosy on your IBC team, I am with the Meerkats!!
    @Tabatha_Cain, how did today go ?
    @jeanhickokhaley1 how is your garden? Oh I should say the garden across the street too eh !!
    @Kurtize, you may keep the heat, the humidity and all that comes with, but I hope you have good A/C and no tornados!!!
    64fc9g5v2sfa.png
    hm5ak4z78az0.png
    lziq8zthyn94.png
    6e2vigmbxq42.png
    A few pics from 2010 when the Olympics were here, did any of you manage to come ??
  • jeanhickokhaley1
    jeanhickokhaley1 Posts: 3,567 Member
    Options
    @LindieMaeP My flowers are looking good. I still have 4 I need to repot. Just waiting for the wind to die down. It's been super windy here this week. Wish I had a switch to turn it off. :D

I like the 2nd globe. So pretty. Speaking of pretty my neighbors yard is still looking good. Her Hollyhocks bloomed and are really tall.
  • LindieMaeP
    Options
    @jeanhickokhaley1 good to hear but I hear you about the wind, it is windy here as well and for me that is ok cause it keeps the apartment a tad cooler, while is it only about 66F I get the sun in the bedroom and livingroom from 1 pm on till sunset so gets very hot - I sure hope the hotter weather stays a way for a few weeks LOL Glad your garden is doing ok, I have a cutting in a glass jar of water I need to plant the roots are so long now ... I keep forgetting to get a pot for it !
  • Tabatha_Cain
    Tabatha_Cain Posts: 4,402 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Airport friends:

I hope you are all doing well this morning. Today is Friday and we are busy today. I have to work, Joe has to work, I have more training at work and I have a doctor's appointment while I also have to go pick up my medication today. It is going to be a rough day. We are also going to Joe's parents. I am just not sure how things are going to go today. I am hoping it is not a complete mess.

@cormierannie - I hope you have a good time helping your friend through some housework. I know you love helping other people.
    @jeanhickokhaley1 - I am so sore from working 2 jobs for 2 days in a row. Normally not so sore but we were so busy last night. IT was literally nonstop.
    @LindieMaeP - So sore today. I just cannot find a reason that I am so sore and tired today. We were massively busy. We really were. Those were great photos from the 2010 Olympics.

Well it is time to get some food. I hope you all have a wonderful day.

Tabatha
  • slstrake1975
    slstrake1975 Posts: 2,252 Member
    Options
    Hello all,

I have a question about summer challenge. When do we sign up for our team? I missed it a few challenges ago and don't want to miss it again. I am an EL and it was very embarrassing for me. Luckily I was able to get on my team!! Thank you in advance!!!
  • Patti241
    Options
    Good morning
  • macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,502 Member
    Options
    It’s 66 feels like 66 with a high of 88 today. Insight Timer Quote: The power of imagination makes us infinite.-John Muir I AM: I see caring for myself isn’t always easy, but it is always worth it. Axe Sharpening: In order to improve your life, you must get out of your comfort zone!-Hanah Jones Action for Happiness: Say positive things in your conversations with others. Fitness Quote: No one ever drowned in sweat.-picturequotes.co Motivational Quote: Positivity is a choice that you’ll never regret.—unknown Motiverse: May your troubled be less and your blessings be more.-Irish Blessing Closed all hearts on my Samsung Active 4 and had 14,961 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 94/305 mile a day, Deadlift Day and Core Challenge: Wk3/D5: Core after dinner.
  • DNjoys
    DNjoys Posts: 7,554 Member
    Options
    @slstrake1975 - Watch announcements. Usually the next Challenge opens for members the same weekend a challenge ends. That means it could be open as early as tomorrow (Saturday). Our current Spring Challenge opened for sign-ups on Sunday, the day after our final weigh-in for the Winter Challenge. It will open when the OAL's have it ready, but it will be soon. I'd start watching tomorrow.
  • bookieNJ
    bookieNJ Posts: 3,903 Member
    Options
    @Tabatha_Cain -good luck with all the wedding stuff and your trading sounds fun!
  • Kurtize
    Options
    csmzirvnng44.jpg
  • LindieMaeP
    Options
    Good afternoon, another beautiful day temps agreeable - only 70 F this aft and was 56F this morning when I went out, loved it !! Got chili from Tim Horton's for dinner for Gene and I and I went to safeway and picked up some rotisary chicken legs for this weekend to have with the pork ribs we will bbq - Gene will want to do that for sure! Hope you all are enjoying the last day of the 5% spring challenge and are looking forward to the IBC and the Summer Challenge, so be watchful so you don't miss your fav team !
    Thank you for the comments on the pictures from the Olympics, while it was in vancouver the events were all sold out and too expensive for me to take in but there was lots to see for free!
    @Tabatha_Cain I sure hope you have a peaceful evening and weekend as well and just leave work at work and so on ...
    @cormierannie I ment to say to you that I hope you enjoy your time in TO and you are safe as well. While it is not my fav place in the world - lived there for 6 mo once upon a time, I know lots of folks who love it - my girls like to go to events when they are in TO.
    Lets see what I can dig up from my pics for today :

5ca97o018nu5.png
    5hqfg8v9g8zn.png
    nod4vgdr143z.png
    7miilzt3a115.png
    My granddaughter loves loves loves fine dining so I took her up to the old Sears Tower Revolving restaurant for dinner once time, we need to do it again but not sure when. All the pics of the harbour is also the part of the view from the office building I worked in as it is in the same building. It was great having that view every day to look at and ponder !!
  • Tabatha_Cain
    Tabatha_Cain Posts: 4,402 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Airport Friends:

I hope you are all doing well this morning. Today is going to be a good day. Joe has to work half a day today so I will be alone and venturing on my own. I just hope it all goes well. After Joe gets out of work I will be going to get the last of the decorations for the sweetheart table for our wedding. I am not sure what to do for that. I am winging it. I want it to look good but not sure what to do.

@LindieMaeP - I am leaving work at work. Not bringing it home. It is not my problem on the weekends. Pork Ribs sounds so good. I want some of those. Those are great photos.

Well it is time for me to get ready to go. I hope you all have a wonderful day.

Tabatha
  • macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,502 Member
    Options
    It’s 66 feels like 66 with a high of 84 today. Insight Timer Quote: When we are no longer able to change a situation-we are challenged to change ourselves.—Victor E. Frankl I AM: I release any stress and anxiety and allow changes to unfold naturally. Axe Sharpening: You don’t need new. You need to be more consistent.—Cavan Valance 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Re-frame a worry and try to find a helpful way to think about it. Fitness Quote: Drink some Coffee, Put on some Angry Music and Handle it.—T Nation Motivational Quote: When you see the good in everything, everything will be good—especially your mood.—unknown Motiverse: Don’t step backwards towards nothing, step forward towards something, better awkward steps forward, than coward steps backward.—Victoria Addino Closed all ❤ on my Samsung Active 4 and had 13,139 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 95/305 mile a day, Active Rest Day and Core Challenge rest day after breakfast.
  • Patti241
    Options
    Good morning
  • LindieMaeP
    Options
    Good morning everyone, i am jumping over to the 5% SUMMER Community chat so see you there - looking forward to that !!
  • Kurtize
    Options
    kokgrrp4j518.jpg

Hope everyone had a good challenge and reached the majority of your goals. I did ok, didn't get where I wanted weight wise, but improved in many areas.

Have a great weekend. See you at the summer challenge. Hugs