WaistAways Team Chat - MAY 2023

Options
1161718192022»

Replies

• jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,089 Member
    Options
    CW 194.6.
    Gonna see if the scale is friendlier tomorrow, my digestive system isn't processing fast enough these days. Not enough water and fibre. It's definitely not because I'm not sweating it out in this heat!

Often a bit of dehydration from all the sweating can provoke slow movement, shall we say - water and fibre are the best targets for sure! Keep cool... I sure hope it rains soon.
  • jugar
    Options
    The JUNE team chat thread is now open. Please continue all weigh-ins through the end of Saturday here. Go to the June chat for introductions, goal setting, and planning. See you there!

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10891808/waistaways-team-chat-june-2023/p1?new=1
  • jugar
    Options
    OK, folks - last day of the Merrie Month of May F2F style. It's time for all those last weigh-ins of the week. Don't forget!

@honeygldchelly
    @Gidgitgoescrzy
    @eggfreak
    @EvMakesChanges
    @micki48
    @IDebraK
    @CupcakeCrusoe
    @zankash23
    @carlsoda
    @veronica1359

Thanks!
  • CupcakeCrusoe
    CupcakeCrusoe Posts: 1,362 Member
    Options
    Good morning WaistAways!

PW: 172.6
    CW: 173.8

My weights have been swinging wildly lately, going to get it together.
  • LoraineGB
    LoraineGB Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    @jugar I am going to take the month of June off. I’m feeling really overwhelmed and need to step back for a bit. I will rejoin in July.
  • micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,260 Member
    Options
    Friday weigh in (late again)

PW 204.7
    CW 203.9

What a difference a day makes and movement of food! 🫢 I see you @PlaneMonkey

I’m still feeling cruddy. I felt better yesterday but then it got bad again. I know it’s sinus and cold/throat now as people I work with are complaining of the same. Great fun working with little kids and being in the germ factory. 4 and a 1/2 days left with kiddos.

It was a scorcher here yesterday. I saw 96 driving home from work. It’s supposed to be cooler today.

I have some friends coming over today for a little afternoon get together. My house is no where near done or up to entertainment level but these friends know me.

Still looking for my feeling of normal. I was making progress then got hit with this virus. For the record, it’s far worse than Covid for me. I’ll get there. Breathe in. 🧘🏻‍♀️ Breathe out 🧘🏻‍♀️

@conleywoods Love the piggy pics and the garden.
    @jugar glad your new buddy is adjusting so well.
    @lauren_989 Oh I can’t even imagine losing those senses permanently. Is there no way they will return?

Talk to you later.
  • EvMakesChanges
    EvMakesChanges Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    …I"m knee deep in this Statistics class and the assignments are heavy ( or maybe it's bc I haven't been to school in over 20 years)...
    The older student struggles are real! I worked my butt off during the early part of the pandemic (started a degree in a Physical Therapy Assistant program) and had to take Statistics online for the 2nd half of the semester. I swear the prof passed me out of pity. Sometimes, the info was easy to digest and at others…completely over my head like a plane leaving the runway. I was 62. Putting in 4-5 hours per day became untenable.

• veronica1359
    veronica1359 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    PW=79,8Kg
    CW=78,7Kg

STEPS:28-03
    10 minutes of stretching every day + 40 minutes of walking daily
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,135 Member
    Options
    khe9zrvda4ih.png

Thanks to those who have started reporting week 5 steps! Reminder that today is the last day of May, so your week 5 should represent May 28-Jun 3. Keep up the good work! I just got back from my first walk of the day :)
  • jugar
    Options
    The June Habit Tracker is up and ready for you! Start tracking right away and have a fantastic month!
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10891871/habit-tracker-june-2023#latest
  • jugar
    Options
    LoraineGB wrote: »
    @jugar I am going to take the month of June off. I’m feeling really overwhelmed and need to step back for a bit. I will rejoin in July.

You'll still be able to post here any time - I'll move you to the support team until July. Rest and recuperate! We'll miss you :heart:
  • lauren_989
    lauren_989 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    @micki48 luckily I got my sense of smell and taste back after a week. Otherwise, I wouldn't have any trouble losing this weight 😂
  • jugar
    Options
    Last Call!

Final May weigh-ins due by bright and early Sunday morning:
    @honeygldchelly
    @Gidgitgoescrzy
    @eggfreak
    @zankash23

thanks!
  • jugar
    Options
    @ashleycarole86
    my exercise numbers for Wed-Sat

Wednesday - 8746 + 20 strength + 45 bike
    Thursday - 11252 + 30 Pilates + 30 bike
    Friday - 13046 + 20 strength + 30 bike
    Saturday - 11842 + 45 bike (and riding Jasper!! we had a good time, but not strenuous)
  • micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,260 Member
    Options
    17o98vbp9bzp.jpeg

Was not feeling well this week especially those two days where I didn’t hit my goal. I was a lump in a chair. Not gone yet. I think it may have become bronchitis or triggered my asthma, which I haven’t had trouble with for years. Gargled with warm salt water and it helped. I’m about done with this! Not a good sick person. I started to feel better and my resting heart rate showed it, then felt bad again and darned if the heart rate didn’t start climbing again. Interesting how the Fitbit I wear to motivate steps has shown me that my RHR rises when sick pretty consistently over the years. It also shows when I’m over the hump, quite literally!kogxy2qga04c.png
  • jugar
    Options
This discussion has been closed.