Mission Slimpossible Team Chat - JUNE 2023

Options

Replies

• mkksemail
    mkksemail Posts: 1,182 Member
    Options
    TY Troo, TY dd 🩷👍🙏

dd, that lo Mein fish looks delicious, and the recipe sounds so easy! I saved it to my Recipe Box 😋. TY!

aske, wooohoooo! Loving the positivity! WTG, and yea ... Let's Go Get It! 👏😁

Happy (cruddy weather but good air quality!) Thursday, all! 🙋‍♀️
  • 19shmoo69
    19shmoo69 Posts: 1,079 Member
    Options
    @Katmary71 everyday is national coffee day to me. Lol
    Actually on the day of the run I'll be drinking hydration mixes but the day before.....
  • trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 5,903 Member
    Options
    Username: Trooworld
    Weigh-in day: Friday
    PW: 226.8
    CW: 228.4

+1.6
  • trooworld
    Options
    @19shmoo69 I think you did just fine. :D On a more serious note, how is your wife doing? How are YOU doing?

@tfelts147 Congrats on the loss!

@askewcr That's a great NSV (non-scale victory). Congrats! Happy Friday!

@Brigit02 Anxiety is awful, I also suffer from it. That's great that the scale went down. I hope your anxiety lets up soon.

@Katmary71 Thank you! Well, the fair technically wasn't open yet lol, so we HAD to stop at the store! But even if I had the choice, I probably would have stopped at the store because I'm not all that enamored with fair food. Yeah if I don't eat salads for a while and then try to eat them, I have problems let's just say lol. I'm glad you had fun with your friends. Were you in pain? Was that why you couldn't sleep?

@Cornanda Thank you for thinking of us and congrats on the scale going in the right direction.

Speaking of the scale going in the right direction, it's not for me. :( I know where I went wrong this week because, thanks to the 4th of July challenge, I've tracked everything I have eaten. I'm very tired today and will try not to get into any trouble because I'm tired.

4th of July challenge: tracked 100% of what I ate

My phrase for the year: "Every choice is another chance to change my health for the better."
  • trooworld
    Options
    ebe1lz3n0wxq.png
    4th of July Challenge Check-in!

How are you doing with your goal for the challenge? Are you learning anything about yourself or your journey? Tell us how you are!!!
  • davidji82
    davidji82 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Hi all

Username davidji82
    weigh in day Friday
    PW:252.4
    CW:255.7
  • megnolia82
    megnolia82 Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    @19shmoo69 ooh thanks for the suggestion! I’ll have to check it out. I’m always looking for my caffeine fix ;)

• 19shmoo69
    19shmoo69 Posts: 1,079 Member
    Options
    megnolia82 wrote: »
    @19shmoo69 ooh thanks for the suggestion! I’ll have to check it out. I’m always looking for my caffeine fix ;)

I asked my wife for the spelling. It's teeccino. The actual coffee flavor is French roast.
  • mkksemail
    mkksemail Posts: 1,182 Member
    edited June 2023
    Options
    🙋‍♀️ Slims!

Tired today, me too, troo. At 8,500 steps 🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️ ... 1,500 more to goal. I'll get it 👊.

Cheers!

- MK :) (Maine ☁️ ☔ ... still 😝)
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,569 Member
    Options
    @trooworld Well you could’ve bought ice cream at the store as well, good decisions! I couldn’t sleep from pain and doing the “if I fall asleep now I’ll get three hours before my alarm goes off”. Glad to hear all your tracking is helping you see where the issue is, you got this! Hope you get some good sleep tonight.
    @mkksemail Doing great with the steps, you can hit 10.000 no problem!
    Hi gang! I don’t feel good and have the option to go to a classic rock concert in a park-like place but my friend just let me know the disabled parking is taken so I’m going to stay here, I’ve been worse than normal and have the farm and a doctor’s appointment to fill my medications tomorrow before 11 so I should just rest. I’d only get through it with a drink or two and have done good the last couple days staying under. My phone appointment and workout went fine then I went to the store. My friend was just getting in the shower to go shopping at 1:45 so I told her I wasn’t going, it was just to keep her company going to a few places and I wasn’t up for it at that point which is why I go early. Have a great Saturday team!
    - Back’s real tight so bending with knees has been hard but I’m doing it!
This discussion has been closed.