Replies

• micaroo4
    micaroo4 Posts: 2,973 Member
    Options
    @tfelts147 - Way to go, Tim!
  • 19shmoo69
    19shmoo69 Posts: 1,079 Member
    Options
    @trooworld the day I quit this group is the day you quit your job. Unless it's tomorrow or the day after or the day after that. Ok. Fine you win. I'll stay. But only for a limited time. I cannot do this for ever Charlie. That's why I came up with the golden tickets.

Why did I start quoting Willy Wonka?
  • Brigit02
    Brigit02 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    19shmoo69 wrote: »
    @trooworld the day I quit this group is the day you quit your job. Unless it's tomorrow or the day after or the day after that. Ok. Fine you win. I'll stay. But only for a limited time. I cannot do this for ever Charlie. That's why I came up with the golden tickets.

I want to see Charlie after five years of living in chocolate factory.
  • 19shmoo69
    19shmoo69 Posts: 1,079 Member
    Options
    Brigit02 wrote: »
    19shmoo69 wrote: »

I want to see Charlie after five years of living in chocolate factory.

I bet after 5years he would look like Augustus Gloop's dad.
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,569 Member
    Options
    @Cornanda Woot woot, great job on the awesome week, hope the scale reflects all that goodness!

@txcritter69 Oh no that’s crazy weather temps, yuck! I’m glad you’re able to see a big difference with the decluttering, I know it must feel great to have all that behind you.

@Bemybestby60 Haha too funny about paint drying it can definitely go slower than we wish!

@trooworld LOL I’m glad I caught the joke, love that about going with a Dorito in your mouth! Is there somewhere pretty you could walk to and enjoy while you eat or is the time too short? If you could not eat in the building maybe that would help for now? Just an idea.

@tfelts Wow you’re doing awesome with the fast and it’s paying off! I’m impressed by not giving in for Mexican food, that would be a tough one.

@19shmoo69 Hey I caught the Willie Wonka joke, I’m not sure of the Valentine’s one aside of it being the 14th yesterday.

@ddainiak LOL yep, in winter at the doctor’s with boots and a jacket I can expect an extra 5lbs but last time I was weighed I was in shorts and flip flops, I’m guessing even with big feet my flip flops don’t weight 5lbs.

Hi everyone, love the fun atmosphere here today! I went out for ice cream last night (just got one scoop which is basically two of caramel praline which is yummy) and when my friend started eating the fries she was going to take home I had to leave because they smelled and looked too good to resist for long. Did PT stretches and exercises this morning then I met a different friend I’ve been friends with for over 40 years for lunch for fish and chips and my stomach was real queasy I’m guessing from my anti-inflammatory but the food was good. Got my shopping done and have been getting stuff done around the house but mostly relaxing. Tomorrow I’m helping with seeding at the greenhouse then we’re taking a bunch of seedlings from the greenhouse to the farm so I cleaned out my car and got my walker out of the trunk. I won’t be able to lift the trays but am glad I can help out. My neighbor’s coming to dinner tomorrow so I have a quick store stop after the farm and may not be on tomorrow. Have a great Friday and Saturday if I don’t get on tomorrow!
  • FushiaKat
    FushiaKat Posts: 516 Member
    edited June 2023
    Options
    Just checking in
    Today I got outside for an hour in the cactus garden weeding and watering. It felt good. The bracelet is pretty. It's dog bones and paw prints, I'm pretending the bones are cat treats. I bought the bracelet from Zales.
    vhnl8k9pjwb5.jpg

My contest room that won first place was a huge green house, with lots of waterfalls, orange trees, grass and a lawn mower ride. There is a caretaker's house in the back which is hard to see. I didn't have any idea's this year. The prizes for First Place are a gold necklace with a garden them design, it will be a surprise, A gold trophy plus a participation trophy, 2 shirts with the surprise garden theme on them, a new room and to pins. Plus, bragging rights. This Saturday they will open all the contest rooms to for everyone to look if they choose too. This makes my 28th first place win in a row. I don't know of anybody else who can say that. We have 4 contests a year. Garden, Sandcastle, Halloween and Christmas.

I tried to do IF but the longest I can go is from 10pm at night till 2pm the next afternoon or I just run out of energy. Getting a really good night's sleep has the some of the same benefits as IF. Everybody's body is different, you just have to find what works for you, something that you can do for the rest of your life. Somebody here said that you are in the driver's seat just keep your hands on the wheel.

I'm remembering to eat pickles and radishes in between my regular meals when I get hungry. I just cleaned out the kitchen cabinets and threw away all of the stuff that I stopped eating or that was expired.

• AmbersWay
    AmbersWay Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Wow! It’s been busy in here.

I hope everyone is ready for a wonderful weekend. We all deserve a great one.

@tfelts147, that was an amazing loss this week. IF definitely seems to be working for you. Well done.

@trooworld, I felt the joke and your following up with “Doritos in my mouth” cracked me up. That would so be me. Sometimes, I think about the option of going back to work and thankfully reality smacks me and I stay home. I’ve had 2 jobs that I truly enjoyed in my life and neither are an option nowadays. I hope things are looking up. Your new plan sounds great.

@ddainiak, that pic is so funny! I take my watch off when I do weigh in. I might even brush my hair and check for a loose eyelash to get rid of. 😂 Possibly exhale 😮‍💨 real hard.

@Katmary71 You are one busy gal. I hope you have an amazing weekend. How was the video on the micro current?

I woke up with a sore back today and let me tell you, you were on my mind. I applaud your strong will to keep up with your exercises. Always cheering for you 👏🏻🥰

@19shmoo69 your joke post are always fun to catch in the group. I get a good giggle.

@vegan4lyfe2012 in case I missed posting after you shared the grans. They’re absolutely gorgeous. Congratulations to your family. Congrats to your daughter on the news of pregnancy. How fun!

@FushiaKat your jewelry is so beautiful. I love pieces with meaning. My friend brought me a silver keychain that says Crazy Hamster Lady. I want to dip it in gold and make it a necklace. It’s so special to me.

——

Ok that’s my catching up some, for now.

Congratulations to all of you who had a loss this week 🎉

I’m a bit slow to get posts up. I’m trying to get my house “closed up” for the summer. I have 6 days to get er done. Then off I go to my happy place. I can’t wait to spend my summer outdoors, feeling nature and enjoy it to the fullest.

My meals have been crazy, cleaning out the fridge and living off sandwiches and easy things this week. I hope my WI isn’t a disaster but I am hopeful once I get settled I will be on the move and eating better.

Have a great Friday all 💐
This discussion has been closed.