HW: 188.0
    PW: 159.8
    CW: 159.0

Steps: 2-8 Jul
    9vukfk6h2bbs.png
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,080 Member
    Options
    @eggfreak that poem is beautiful. Thank you so much! Please enjoy the moments you can in the wild.

Team? We really rocked week 1. We have to now work hard to stay the course in week 2! Good old, boring, annoying planning, logging, and then celebrating in healthy ways. We've got this!
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,234 Member
    Options
    n1bx52w74edw.png

moynljuml99y.png
    tpmym8as4dtb.png

Team Results
    By Percentage
    holhudos7zop.png

By Pounds
    9doi3dnrjmy1.png

Individual Results
    By Percentage
    dcsnzor5tham.png
    i3saqwmxcvb3.png

By Pounds
    sk8y6kbl49ft.png

Team Winners
    xlqtwlh88nej.png
  • IDebraK
    IDebraK Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I'm late....AGAIN!
    Really, I had the best of intensions yesterday. It was a heavy farm chores day. We've acquired a new goat, built a new chicken kingdom, rotated animals to new kingdoms. OH! And I cut the grass. I use a push mower to keep this body moving. I thought I was going to have a heat stroke at one point. That's when I knew I should probably monitor myself a bit better.

Anyway, apologies!

IDebraK
    Weigh in: Saturday
    even though it's Sunday
    PW: 131
    CW: 132.6

STEPS:
    SAT: 8176
    SUN: 9448
    MON: 15687
    TUES: 402 _ Had to take the fitbit off - Forgot about it
    WED: 18926
    THURS: 14282
    FRI: 5611

Got bloodwork back from the doctor. It was just the routine, once a year bloodwork. Cholesterol is on the rise (again). This is a reoccurring pattern I have. I've managed to stay off of any medication for it using diet alone.

I need to log on daily. I don't. During the week, I only log on to work apps. It was super busy last week. We had a short week with the holiday. I managed to be in 7 stores in 3 days.
  • cleaneater80
    cleaneater80 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    @ashleycarole86 I'm cheering you on - Can't wait to hear about it all. enjoy BC
  • YinxFed
    YinxFed Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Here are my step and exercise stats for the last 7 days -

Sunday 2nd July - 3322
    Monday 3rd - 4897 / 38 mins Caroline Girvan Fuel Day 9 - Full Body Circuits
    Tuesday 4th - 10449
    Wednesday 5th - 4959
    Thursday 6th - 7774 / 120 mins Yoga
    Friday 7th - 6892 / CG Fuel Day 10 - Hard 'n' Higher Intensity workout
    Saturday 8th - 6647
  • PlaneMonkey
    PlaneMonkey Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    @ashleycarole86 @bowens1973 I hope the heat didn't cause too many problems. Congrats on the effort, you are both commendable.

Sylvia @eggfreak that's a beautiful poem and a good thought to hold onto whilst you deal with your surroundings. Thoughts are with you
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,080 Member
    Options
    @healthygirlintransit Welcome back and thanks for the intro! It sounds like you are returning to the team with new wisdom and a great sense of self-compassion. We all need to cultivate that - even though we are working on change, it is never helpful to throw ourselves under the bus if something goes off kilter, and certainly never helps to put taking care of ourselves last. I'm looking forward to seeing your journey.

Time for the daily update - here are all the weigh-ins due through Monday:
    @strong_fit_ells
    @graceojo999
    @CarolAnnM2
    @cleaneater80

Thanks!
  • wishfuljune
    wishfuljune Posts: 2,571 Member
    edited July 2023
    Options
    Good luck @ashleycarole86 @bowens1973! I hope your race went well and that the heat wasn’t too bad.

Yesterday was a chores day. I mowed the front lawn for my first time ever before it got too hot out. I enjoy summer, but this humidity for the past couple of weeks has been terrible. We have also had a lot of rain lately, which is good since we didn’t have a lot during the springtime. Also did a ton of laundry, vacuumed, and ironed my clothes yesterday. Still more to do around the house; that is the one downside of having more space.

Our apple tree in our backyard is starting to grow apples, but I don’t think the branches can fully support the weight, so my husband and I are going to look up how we can support the tree as it grows. The tree was already planted here when we bought our home, and this is our first time with a yard, so we have a lot of things to still learn.

For workouts for the week, I just was not feeling a workout this morning, so I’ll see how I feel after work. I plan on doing a spin class on Friday morning, and a circuit training workout on Saturday morning. The other 3 days I want to train, I’ll keep going with Sydney’s workouts. I think Wednesday or Thursday would be a good rest day so long as I do a workout today. Plenty of time left!
  • CarolAnnM2
    CarolAnnM2 Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    Weigh in Day: MONDAY
    PW: 183.3
    CW: 184.5
  • MaddawgMadsen
    MaddawgMadsen Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Quick post to log my activity this last week. Weigh-in tomorrow :neutral:

Sunday, July 2nd - 6,843 steps
    Monday, July 3rd - 9,368 steps, 1 hour spin, 1 hour CrossFit
    Tuesday, July 4th (my birthday) - 8,344 steps, 1 hour walk/gentle hike with the hubby and dogs, 30 minutes spin
    Wednesday, July 5th - 5,045 steps (didn't reach my step goal this day, but also over celebrated the day before and didn't feel well), 30 minutes of walking
    Thursday, July 6th - 8,990 steps, 50 minutes CrossFit, 30 minutes of walking
    Friday, July 7th - 6,446 steps (donated blood mid-day, wiped me out the rest of the day), 60 minutes spin, 15 minutes of walking
    Saturday, July 8th - 12,107 steps, 83 minutes of "sport" ... *kitten* and Bocce

This last week was odd and hard. Birthday, holiday, and schedule all out of whack. I'm not sure if I lost any weight and I feel like if I did, it's from the blood donation. ... I can say that I am very excited to get back on a normal schedule this week. I am a lot more successful with a routine. Does anyone else feel this way?
  • cleaneater80
    cleaneater80 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    PW 166.2
    CW 170.0

No where near the green this week but not letting it get in my head - only going forwards. Happy Monday
  • MoonlitMuse
    MoonlitMuse Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday All!

I'm so sorry I've been MIA the past few weeks. I've been completely out of sorts and just anti-social, anti-accountability, anti-everything. Hopefully the funk has passed and I did get some weights...I'm just not super happy about them.

6/26: 144.7
    7/3: 147
    7/10: 146.2

I've really been struggling with just all motivation to do much of anything. I'm going to try to get out of that rut with creating a structured plan again, so we'll see how it goes. It appears that there's a fine line between my 'killin' it' mode and complete and utter burnout. For the rest of the month, I'll be trying to revamp my approach to stop this reoccurring cycle. Wish me luck on that.

On the flip side of things, where my physical motivation has waned, my creativity is up. I've been coming up with a bunch of ideas for my wellness coaching thing. Right now I'm in the planning and creating just for kicks, but eventually want to take the leap into creating an LLC to have something outside of my day job. I'm leaning into the flow state right now because I know that there will be an ebb in this energy eventually as well.
This discussion has been closed.