Options

Replies

• NachDeezy
    NachDeezy Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    MotivatedM3
    PW 263.2
    CW 264.5
    No excuses. Imma get it together. I got this.

Darn right you got this- Let's effin goooooo!!
  • whitfcan
    whitfcan Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    MotivatedM3
    PW 263.2
    CW 264.5
    No excuses. Imma get it together. I got this.

You got this! One day at a time <3
  • whitfcan
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018

SW: 166 lb
    PW: 164.4 lb
    CW: 161.0

Let's GOOOOOO!!! :D

Things that have worked well for me over the past week:

1) Increasing my step target goal from 10k to 12, 500.
    2) Using the IF tool that MFP offers. Sticking with the 16/8 has really helped me!
    3) Watching Dr. Eric Berg's videos on YouTube. If you've never heard of him, this man has an incredible wealth of knowledge for living a healthier lifestyle.
  • fabanddetermined
    fabanddetermined Posts: 7 Member
    Options

Hey! Sorry I was meant to post sooner... my partner hid the scales while she was cleaning so I'm going to hunt them down for a weigh in tomorrow! Sorry for the delay!
  • NachDeezy
    Options
    whitfcan wrote: »
    @lindamtuck2018

SW: 166 lb
    PW: 164.4 lb
    CW: 161.0

Let's GOOOOOO!!! :D

Things that have worked well for me over the past week:

1) Increasing my step target goal from 10k to 12, 500.
    2) Using the IF tool that MFP offers. Sticking with the 16/8 has really helped me!
    3) Watching Dr. Eric Berg's videos on YouTube. If you've never heard of him, this man has an incredible wealth of knowledge for living a healthier lifestyle.

Heck friggin yes, my friend!!
  • JaysFan82
    JaysFan82 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    NachDeezy wrote: »
    SW - 630
    PW - 536.2
    CW - 534.6

Down 1.6. Smaller loss than I am used to, but I am insanely grateful. I am still sticking to the plan and not eating things that would derail me, so I am assuming I am just headed towards a plateau. Right now, as long as the scale is trending in the right direction, I am happy.

Much love yall!

How's your physical activity coming along. I would switch things up every so often to push through plateaus.
  • whitfcan
    Options
    SW - 630
    PW - 536.2
    CW - 534.6

Down 1.6. Smaller loss than I am used to, but I am insanely grateful. I am still sticking to the plan and not eating things that would derail me, so I am assuming I am just headed towards a plateau. Right now, as long as the scale is trending in the right direction, I am happy.

Much love yall!

You are killing it!! Keep going, friend! 🎊
  • NachDeezy
    Options
    JaysFan82 wrote: »
    SW - 630
    PW - 536.2
    CW - 534.6

Much love yall!

How's your physical activity coming along. I would switch things up every so often to push through plateaus.

I need to focus on this for sure. Aside from going around the house and doing chores, I haven't started focused exercise. I need to make a routine and start getting to it. I guess this week is the wake up call- time to get to work!
  • itladyee
    itladyee Posts: 3,992 Member
    Options
    Friday Weigh-In
    PW: 213.8
    CW: 214.0 Vacation Gain

Daily Goals
    - Eating only at Hunger Level 3:
    - Water (Goal 64 oz) :
    - Increased intensity while walking on treadmill:

- THOUGHTS: Vacation Mode 7/4 - 7/14 ~ ended up with an extra day / flight cancelled due to weather. 1.3 gain since 6/30 - I'm good with that! I ate when I wanted to although the first few days I continued to fast 16:8. Water was at least 64 oz daily and I exercised everyday except travel days. I am calling it a successful vacation

Step Challenge - Goal 8,500

7/9 12,475
    7/10 11,011
    7/11 8,850
    7/12 9,246
    7/13 5,729
    7/14
    7/15

Weigh in Day: Friday
    Starting - 212.7 6/30/2023
    7/7 - 213.7 Vacation start
    7/14 214.0 Vacation End
    7/21
    7/28
    Total
  • JaysFan82
    JaysFan82 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    JaysFan82 wrote: »
    SW - 630
    PW - 536.2
    CW - 534.6

Much love yall!

I need to focus on this for sure. Aside from going around the house and doing chores, I haven't started focused exercise. I need to make a routine and start getting to it. I guess this week is the wake up call- time to get to work!

I do my workout first thing in the morning. I go to the bathroom, get dressed, eat an English muffin, go straight to the gym and hop on the treadmill. I don't give myself time to talk myself out of it.
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    Username: brandi_84
    Day: Friday
    PW: 190.4
    CW: 188.2
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,510 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday. We arrived home. I am hoping the suitcases unpacks itself. I decided to weigh in tomorrow. I dont think it will be too bad. I am going to my sons tomorrow for a bbq and then on Sunday I will start logging my food.
  • whitfcan
    Options
    Fabanddetermined

PW- 368.4 lbs
    CW- 373lb

I only have myself to blame honestly. My eating has been out of control. I am starting again today- no more sugary stuff or sneaking food. i can't screw my future self up like this! I'm already screwing up my present self by keeping this weight on and eating the way I am.

I have a lot of work to do- and the first step is honesty, so i needed to own up to it and share it with you guys :)

Remember...one day at a time! You are allowing yourself to have compassion so you will be just fine. I'm rooting for you! <3
  • miltop53
    miltop53 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    My steps:

7/13:10,121
    7/14:11,108

Have a great weekend everyone...
This discussion has been closed.