Airport Lounge Discussion

Options

Replies

• cormierannie
    cormierannie Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    good afternoon, everyone! it is a beautiful sunny day here today. my daughter says hi to all. she is working at her part time job today. both budgie birds are doing well and say cheep, cheep! i went for a short run this morning and i really enjoyed it. i did my strength training workout a while ago and i feel great! i will be going for a walk this afternoon. i will definitely be doing some dancing later on. there was a BBQ at the building close to my place today. so i went there and had a nice lunch. have a great day, everyone! take care and stay safe.
  • Evamutt
    Evamutt Posts: 2,375 Member
    Options
    Good Afternoon everyone
    I've been pretty busy all week & today I'm tired so will take it easy this afternoon. We are eating leftovers so I'm just going to make a veggie salad to go with it. My dinner came out really good. A woman in my neighborhood has a table in her front yard & puts all the extra produce she grows for neighbors to enjoy. She had a lot of button squash so I cut it up into chunks, added 1/2 c of water with some roasted veggie "better than boullion" paste & some chicken thighs & veggie garden cream cheese, garlic, italian seaoning & onion powder & it came out delicious! have not made it before. Our new little dog got spayed yesterday, sadly she had 4 puppies in her that are no more. She is recovering well it looks like. Have a good day everyone
  • CSEGUIN2
    CSEGUIN2 Posts: 5,646 Member
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!

Today has been another great and productive day. Got my walk and all exercise done this morning. Also did laundry, dishes and some cleaning of Hubby's closet. We also played cribbage and each won a game. Then did some reading. A little more of a slower day.

Connie
  • Kurtize
    Kurtize Posts: 5,679 Member
    Options
    Good evening all, its been a good day, hot day but a good day. Got my exercise in in morning.
    Have a great evening, and weekend.

b50rol6tpfq3.png
  • LindieMaeP
    LindieMaeP Posts: 4,482 Member
    Options
    ntfhxlvpovhf.jpeg
    crnx9y37r6bo.jpeg
    h47igom9afgd.jpeg
    Good afternoon all, very hot now for me - and I walked in the park this morning and looks like I got a couple of skeeter bites - wow where did they come from, we are so dry !! Anyway been a low key day for me.
    @Tabatha_Cain, sure do understand the dog barking at the least bit of noise - we used to have a dog that we said barked at the moom !! Maybe it will all pass soon enough.
    @Kurtize I sure know what too hot for me is !
    @Evamutt nice of your neighbour to do that, have them veggies out for others.
    Have a good evening everyone, and enjoy your plans for the weekend !! Pictures were taken wiht the Iphone, so large... life goes on, sure wish MFP was better at sizing pictures.
  • Patti241
    Patti241 Posts: 4,125 Member
    Options
    Good morning
  • macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,334 Member
    Options
    It’s 61 feels like 61 with a high of 88 today. Insight Timer Quote: Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.—Helen Keller I AM: I accept my mistakes and practice self-compassion. Action for Happiness: Find 3 things you feel hopeful about and write them down. Closed all ❤ on my Samsung Active 4 and had 14,872 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 144/305 mile a day, Daily DB 2.0: LISS and Core and 45 min on Slim Cycle.
  • cormierannie
    cormierannie Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    good morning, everyone! it is a beautiful sunny day here today! my daughter says hi to all. she is working at her part time job today. i went for a short run before it got too warm here this morning and i really enjoyed it. i will be going for a walk in a while. i will definitely be doing some dancing later on. after lunch, i will be heading to my storage unit to do some more clearing out of what i have there. yesterday, i got quite a bit of extra stuff i had there cleared out. i am on track to have it fully cleared out by the end of this month or sooner. have a great day, everyone! take care and stay safe.
  • Tabatha_Cain
    Tabatha_Cain Posts: 4,231 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Airport Friends:

I hope you are all doing well this morning. Today is Saturday and it is the Pride Festival in town. I am on the Pride Board so I will be there working the Festival. We have volunteers who are setting everything up and our Presidents of the board are there directing. This year I am not as involved with it as I was last year and the year before because I was planning my wedding.

@LindieMaeP - I am not sure it will pass. She is 12 years old and has been doing it forever. Unless we crate the dogs, but I stopped crating them because I was having to crate them for 10 hours a day because of my work schedule and my kids not being home. So I decided I would just pick up whatever messes they make so that they can be comfortable and eat and drink while I am gone. I did not want them forced to be in a crate having to lay down all day and not stretch their legs. I do like your photos. The last one reminds me of an artificial flower I used for my bouquet for my wedding. Mine was just mint green and not pink.

Well I hope you all have a wonderful day.

Tabatha
  • Kurtize
    Options
    god1gxny6yyz.jpg
  • CSEGUIN2
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!

Today has been another beautiful day. Walk and exercise was done this morning. Got dishes, cleaning and some laundry done. Also played Skipbo and Yahtzee with Hubby and did some reading. Otherwise a very relaxing afternoon.

Connie
  • jeanhickokhaley1
    jeanhickokhaley1 Posts: 3,350 Member
    Options
    Good evening. Today wasn't as hot as they predicted. In fact right now it is under 100. Yea!
    Hope you all have a wonderful Sunday. p0qf0a38jx8l.png
  • LindieMaeP
    Options
    5czg758iegid.jpeg
    bb5qat6v4qdv.jpeg
    Good evening another hot one here today, any activity causes sweating so have been laying low but getting my exercise in in small increments. I am not a fan of heat, I like warm, not hot. Yet our temps would not be hot to folks who are used to temps in the 100's NOT me !!! LOL No going out today except in a car with a/c to a place with a/c. The a/c is running now and it is cooling part of the apartment but not all of it. 3 fans are running as well. Next week should be a lot cooler compared to this week so hopefully by Monday this heat will have moved on, we do need rain. I feel for the east coast of both our countries who are getting tons of rain when it is needed elsewhere, murphey's law? or climate change, either way, we will get through this.
    @jeanhickokhaley1 love the picture - yellow flowers are my fav !! Have a wonderful Sunday too!
    @Tabatha_Cain, thanks for the explanation, I hope you get some good rest this weekend.
    @everyone, have a wonderful evening, be safe, drink lots of water if you can!
  • Tabatha_Cain
    Options

I hope you are all doing well this morning. Today is Sunday and we have church today. We are not in person. We will be virtual today. So we will be going grocery shopping before church if we can get it going. As soon as I am done here we are going to get ready and do the grocery shopping. It will be good.

@LindieMaeP - We got a complete downpour of rain at the festival that went off and on for a couple of hours. People were mad and then there were people who were dancing in the rain listening to the band play. People we rushing to get to their cars and it was fun. I found a solution to my barky dog. I have to drag her up to my room and give her a bed on the floor for her to sleep on. Then she will sleep there all night and we don't have any barking episodes. It worked well last night. I was really happy with that.

Well I hope you all have a great day.

Tabatha
  • macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,334 Member
    Options
    It’s 67 feels like 67 with a high of 93 today. Insight Timer Quote: Don’t believe everything you think. Thoughts are just that-thoughts.—Allan Lokos I AM: I tune into my heart in the morning and give it what it needs to feel at peace. Action for Happiness: Remember that all feelings and situations pass in time. Closed all ❤ on my Samsung Active 4 and had 13,243 steps yesterday. Training Plan: Day 145/305 mile a day after breakfast and 45 min on Slim Cycle this afternoon.
  • Patti241
    Patti241 Posts: 4,125 Member
    Options
    Good morning
  • LindieMaeP
    Options
    ak27107i3du1.png
    qdks3aels5jd.png
    3r4s3f1xq0ch.png
    Good afternoon everyone, it is another dry warm day here and I am inside still sweating but have my lil fan on working away. I got out for a walk this morning before it got to hot for me and am sharing what I was able to get pics of.
    I hope you all are having a marvelous day eh
    @Tabatha_Cain, sweet, puppy was feeling lonely and abandoned!! Nice of you to make a bed for them and they could sleep in your room.
  • CSEGUIN2
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!

Today started out as a nice day. We did end up with some rain in the afternoon but then the sun came back out. Went to Church and had great fellowship. After I got home I changed and then went for my walk. In the afternoon I had a meeting. My plan when I got home was to do my exercises and dishes. But only got the dishes done. Just didn't have the energy to get my workouts done. Tomorrow I get to go and clean paint off of vinal wood floors.

Connie
  • Kurtize
    Options
    Happy Sunday a little cooler,94. Got in active minutes but not many steps. Have a great rest of the day and a fantastic new week.

today's affirmation
    I rest in the light of forgiveness.
    I forgive myself and others for that
    which is done (and better left undone)
    and also that which is not done (and better if done).
    I give myself permission to enjoy this moment without guilt.
    I freely release all uncertainty, regret, and fear.
    - Mary Anne Radmacher
    Forgiveness Creates Space for a New Tomorrow.
  • Tabatha_Cain
    Options

I hope you are all doing well this morning. Today is Monday and Joe and I are back to work. Joe has a doctor appt today that I cannot go to and I really wish I could go. I may just have him have me on the line if that is something he will do so I can ask questions and see why she did not do what she was suppose to do.

@LindieMaeP - Love your Photos. It rained most the day for us yesterday. We are suppose to get rain a lot today too and some storms. We again last night put my dog in my room on her dog bed. We did leave the door open a bit incase she wanted to get something to drink at night. She is 12 years old so sometimes she just needs a drink. It went great. No barking all night long. Amazing.
    @CSEGUIN2 - It was raining all day long pretty much yesterday. Otherwise I would have gotten more exercise in. I cannot do much due to my elbow and trying not to cause more damage. I have been getting cortisone shots in it every 3 or 4 months and I have had 6 shots now and it is not fixing it. He said if the issues happens again we will have to look at surgery because obviously the shots are only a temp fix. I am fine with that but they don't want to keep giving it out.

Well I do hope you all have a wonderful day today.

Tabatha