aneedlecraft
    Friday check in
    PW: 323
    CW: 322

👏🏽👏🏽
  • NachDeezy
    NachDeezy Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Once again I apologize for not being the best co captain ... I am dealing with extreme pain in my foot and my hip (stupid hip dysplasia)...I see my new Dr next week ... I have a strange feeling I will be having a 6th surgery ughhhh

💜 I'll be thinking of you my friend
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    Weigh in
    Friday
    PW: 186.2
    CW: 184.5
  • itladyee
    itladyee Posts: 4,086 Member
    Options

Friday Weigh-In
    PW: 215.9
    CW: 215.0

Step Challenge - Goal 8,500

8/6 11,603
    8/7 7,725
    8/8 6,039
    8/9 6,395
    8/10 5,977
    8/11 6,570+
    8/12
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,805 Member
    Options
    NachDeezy wrote: »
    Once again I apologize for not being the best co captain ... I am dealing with extreme pain in my foot and my hip (stupid hip dysplasia)...I see my new Dr next week ... I have a strange feeling I will be having a 6th surgery ughhhh

💜 I'll be thinking of you my friend

Thanks Nacho :)
  • MyChoiceisaGoodLife
    MyChoiceisaGoodLife Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Penny @MyChoiceisaGoodLife

Friday weigh-in: 08/11/23

CW: 157.6
    PW: 159.2
  • Bluebabykatz
    Bluebabykatz Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    @RoblinB,

Thank you.
  • NachDeezy
    Options
    brandi_84 wrote: »
    Weigh in
    Friday

Awesome!!
  • NachDeezy
    Options
    itladyee wrote: »
    Friday Weigh-In
    PW: 215.9
    CW: 215.0

8/6 11,603
    8/7 7,725
    8/8 6,039
    8/9 6,395
    8/10 5,977
    8/11 6,570+
    8/12

👏🏽👏🏽
  • NachDeezy
    Options

🎉
  • MuffinTopAssassin
    MuffinTopAssassin Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Username: MuffinTopAssassin
    PW: 191
    CW: 189.5

1.5 off 😊

Phew! I was nervous all week that I would put some of the 7.5lb loss back on! I’ve been full of cold so there’s been zero exercise and so many lozenges! 🤧

But I feel great this morning so it’s back to the gym, then I have my grandaughter this weekend. We are going for a run with Joe Wicks tomorrow. Morning!

Enjoy your weekend lovely people 💗😊 x
  • itladyee
    itladyee Posts: 4,086 Member
    Options

8/6 11,603
    8/7 7,725
    8/8 6,039
    8/9 6,395
    8/10 5,977
    8/11 7,343
    8/12
  • NouveauRee
    NouveauRee Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018
    PW 172.4
    CW 172.4

Maybe I need to change my weigh day🤣 or buckle down and make good choices all week 🤦‍♀️ I tend to get obsessive and let the number on the scale rule me so I don’t weigh daily but this week I weighed a few times (because I was mad at myself for being so up last week) and Thursday I was 170 so I thought I’d claim a loss this week but nope. Had sushi for lunch yesterday then made air fryer karage and vegetable tempura last night. Not the best choices but by Friday I’m just so ready to chill and unwind. Today’s a new day and I’m about to make my menu, get groceries and meal prep for the week so hopefully next week I’ll get back to my starting point. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! Go Team Downsizers🎉💪💕
  • Bluebabykatz
    Bluebabykatz Posts: 28 Member
    edited August 2023
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018

Username: Bluebabykatz
    Weigh-In Day: Saturday

PW: 317.2
    CW: 312.4 (-4.8 lbs)

I have a condition where my blood flows very slowly through my body and causes some severe issues with my legs. Called(Chronic Venous insufficiency)or CVI is a condition in which the veins have problems moving the blood back to the heart. Also, at times some veins will cause the blood to flow backwards, I've had two procedures to permanently close veins in my right leg front and back, because of this. Our blood flows in one direction, it's not supposed to go backwards, but when it does can cause problems. However, it's not supposed to be life threatening.

My goal for this week:
    Work on increasing the amount of time I'm up and moving about. Walking isn't easy for me, but I need to walk for a few minutes at a time each day. Before, I had health problems, walking was one of my favorite pastimes. I could walk for miles literally and not have any issues. I miss walking like that and exploring nature in the great outdoors.

I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Marie, 😃
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,511 Member
    Options
    aneedlecraft
    Friday check in
    PW: 323
    CW: 322

Nice loss!
  • lindamtuck2018
    edited August 2023
    Options
    brandi_84 wrote: »
    Weigh in
    Friday

Very nice loss!

Awesome loss!
    Username: MuffinTopAssassin
    PW: 191
    CW: 189.5

1.5 off 😊

Phew! I was nervous all week that I would put some of the 7.5lb loss back on! I’ve been full of cold so there’s been zero exercise and so many lozenges! 🤧

But I feel great this morning so it’s back to the gym, then I have my grandaughter this weekend. We are going for a run with Joe Wicks tomorrow. Morning!

Enjoy your weekend lovely people 💗😊 x

Congrats on the loss. Glad you are feeling better. One of our go tos when we have a cold is DayQuil/nightquill. I think it’s close to a 100 calories a dose. Have a great weekend.
    NouveauRee wrote: »
    @lindamtuck2018
    PW 172.4
    CW 172.4

Maybe I need to change my weigh day🤣 or buckle down and make good choices all week 🤦‍♀️ I tend to get obsessive and let the number on the scale rule me so I don’t weigh daily but this week I weighed a few times (because I was mad at myself for being so up last week) and Thursday I was 170 so I thought I’d claim a loss this week but nope. Had sushi for lunch yesterday then made air fryer karage and vegetable tempura last night. Not the best choices but by Friday I’m just so ready to chill and unwind. Today’s a new day and I’m about to make my menu, get groceries and meal prep for the week so hopefully next week I’ll get back to my starting point. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! Go Team Downsizers🎉💪💕

It’s funny, I picked my Friday weigh day years ago during my weight watchers days. Myself and my friend picked it because we tended to be less careful on the weekend. That’s when we ate our banked points. Sushi always makes me have a weight gain.
    @lindamtuck2018

Username: Bluebabykatz
    Weigh-In Day: Saturday

PW: 317
    CW: 312.4 (-4.8 lbs)

I have a condition where my blood flows very slowly through my body and causes some severe issues with my legs. Called(Chronic Venous insufficiency)or CVI is a condition in which the veins have problems moving the blood back to the heart. Also, at times some veins will cause the blood to flow backwards, I've had two procedures to permanently close veins in my right leg front and back, because of this. Our blood flows in one direction, it's not supposed to go backwards, but when it does can cause problems. However, it's not supposed to be life threatening.

My goal for this week:
    Work on increasing the amount of time I'm up and moving about. Walking isn't easy for me, but I need to walk for a few minutes at a time each day. Before, I had health problems, walking was one of my favorite pastimes. I could walk for miles literally and not have any issues. I miss walking like that and exploring nature in the great outdoors.

I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Marie, 😃

Fantastic loss. I am impressed with you staying within your calories even with having the procedures done. One of the problems with my leg is venous reflux. Not sure if it’s similar but I know it’s painful. It’s funny only my right leg is affected by both the nerve pain and the venous reflux. It’s there in the left but not bothersome. I totally understand about the walking. I miss it everyday. I know this sounds silly but sometimes when I am stressed or having trouble falling asleep, I picture walking one of my routes and all the pretty things I would see. I swear I am not crazy. It is very calming to me.

• lindamtuck2018
    edited August 2023
    Options
    Steps: 8,833
    Log food: ✔️
    Exercise: 5/4

Yesterday, I did more of a leisurely swim. Today I am really feeling all the activity from the week. I didn’t sleep well because of the pain. Today, I am taking it easy. After grocery shopping and lunch, we may go for a ride. No stopping for ice cream though. Then the rest of the day will be binge watching breaking bad. Back to the pool tomorrow.

Have an awesome Saturday.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    @JaysFan82
    Good luck on your race this morning!
This discussion has been closed.