Options

Replies

• lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,503 Member
    Options
    Steps: 5,254
    Log food: ✔️
    Exercise: 2/4

I did mini walks yesterday. My granddaughter is over for a few days again. We are going for a swim soon. I won’t get laps in as she doesn’t have a friend over today. So lots of swimming, play and I will do as many exercises as I can while entertaining her.

• lindamtuck2018
    Options
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Due to an error on my part @Bluebabykatz was not acknowledged as being in the top three for weight loss. So a big congratulations to Marie. 🎉👏🎉
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,380 Member
    Options
    Just got back from my new foot Dr... I am allergic to the screws my old Dr put in ... 6th surgery is happening on 8/25... he is going to put in stainless steel screws and he is going to infuse the 2 breaks in my ankle and take out the 2 old plates and put in 2 new ones in ... I really hope this is the last surgery so that I can get my life back
  • NachDeezy
    NachDeezy Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    Just got back from my new foot Dr... I am allergic to the screws my old Dr put in ... 6th surgery is happening on 8/25... he is going to put in stainless steel screws and he is going to infuse the 2 breaks in my ankle and take out the 2 old plates and put in 2 new ones in ... I really hope this is the last surgery so that I can get my life back

I am so so sorry.. prayers up that this is the last one 🫶🏽
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,380 Member
    Options
    q1ca9mj7ak43.jpg

AUGUST WEEK 2 RESULTS
    TOP 5 STEPPERS ARE:
    1st @Hotspur11 90,317 steps
    2nd @laquita606 74,710 steps
    3rd @lindamtuck2018 67,972 steps
    4th @RoblinB 60,691 steps
    5th @adianeschu 56,377 steps
    WELL DONE EVERYONE :):):)
    As A Group We Walked 523,269 steps
    GREAT JOB EVERYBODY :):):):)

RECOGNIZING EVERYONE WHO PLEDGED THEIR STEPS:
    @lindamtuck2018 7/7
    @aactuallyaash 1/7
    @itladyee 1/7
    @Mama530 2/7
    @tahm42 1/7
    @adianeschu 6/7
    @Hotspur11 6/7
    @RoblinB 7/7
    @laquita606 6/7
  • NachDeezy
    Options
    Hey yall.. I think I accidentally went into ketosis. Any of yall have experience with coming out of it and not gaining weight back?

I have been so focused on my protein intake and overlooked getting in some carbs. I did a sneak peek weigh in today and it's too much of a loss to not have some shenanigans going on.

Appreciate yall
  • Bluebabykatz
    Bluebabykatz Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018

"I apologize. This makes a big difference as it would have given you second place for weight loss for the week so congrats. I hate when I make an error in the weights. It does unfortunately happen on occasion."

"Due to an error on my part @Bluebabykatz was not acknowledged as being in the top three for weight loss. So a big congratulations to Marie."

Thank You Linda💐😃

It doesn't matter about being placed second to me, just wanted to make sure I stayed in the green for this week. We are all human and mistakes are going to happen.

I appreciate you changing the spreadsheet and I also appreciate all that you do for this team. I wasn't upset about not being in the top three losers this week. Like I said just wanted to stay in the green, when it's a week where I've lost weight.

Again Thank You! You're an (Awesome Team Leader) and I'm glad to be on this Amazing team with you and all of the Amazing Downsizers.

Marie,

• JaysFan82
    JaysFan82 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    SW 388.6
    PW 214.2
    CW 212.2
  • NachDeezy
    Options
    JaysFan82 wrote: »
    SW 388.6
    PW 214.2
    CW 212.2

Nice work brother 👏🏽
  • JaysFan82
    Options
    NachDeezy wrote: »
    Hey yall.. I think I accidentally went into ketosis. Any of yall have experience with coming out of it and not gaining weight back?

I have been so focused on my protein intake and overlooked getting in some carbs. I did a sneak peek weigh in today and it's too much of a loss to not have some shenanigans going on.

Appreciate yall

You're also still carrying alot of weight, so it's not out of the realm of possibility to have a major loss.
  • MotivatedM3
    MotivatedM3 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    MotivatedM3
    Wednesday
    SW: 275
    PW: 262.3 ?
    CW: 263
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options

Appreciate yall

Maybe you were in a plateau and now your body is losing again. I know you lost over 7 pounds last week but percentage wise you are still losing at a healthy rate. Let’s see what today brings.
    JaysFan82 wrote: »
    SW 388.6
    PW 214.2
    CW 212.2

Congrats! Would you like to change your maintenance range? Right now it’s 215 to 222.
    @lindamtuck2018

"I apologize. This makes a big difference as it would have given you second place for weight loss for the week so congrats. I hate when I make an error in the weights. It does unfortunately happen on occasion."

"Due to an error on my part @Bluebabykatz was not acknowledged as being in the top three for weight loss. So a big congratulations to Marie."

Thank You Linda💐😃

It doesn't matter about being placed second to me, just wanted to make sure I stayed in the green for this week. We are all human and mistakes are going to happen.

I appreciate you changing the spreadsheet and I also appreciate all that you do for this team. I wasn't upset about not being in the top three losers this week. Like I said just wanted to stay in the green, when it's a week where I've lost weight.

Again Thank You! You're an (Awesome Team Leader) and I'm glad to be on this Amazing team with you and all of the Amazing Downsizers.

Marie,

Thanks for understanding.

• JaysFan82
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018

Sure, let's set it from 210-217
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Steps: 10,346
    Log food: ✔️
    Exercise: 3/4

Off to the pool I go.
  • NachDeezy
    Options
    SW - 630
    PW - 521.4
    CW 510.6

10.8 lbs down. Crazy.

Hope yall are havin a solid day 🫶🏽
  • JaysFan82
    Options
    That's fantastic!
  • whitfcan
    whitfcan Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    SW - 630
    PW - 528.8
    CW - 521.4

I really don't understand how weight loss works lol.. I bounce between small losses and big losses, and strangely got the big loss while I was eating more cals than normal (granted I am still well under 2k cals a day) because I have started throwing in protein powder in my diet. My body must have zero idea what is happening right now, so it is continuously trying to reset itself. As long as the scale is going downwards I am happy, just very strange how it all works out.

I have been lifting weights the last few weeks and yesterday I downloaded the Conqueror Challenge app. Since I am starting to get my steps up, I figured this would motivate me to push myself even more. It is so crazy to think that I was 630 pounds just months ago. There were so many things I could do when I was thinner that I took for granted, and to be able to start doing those things again is such an amazing feeling. Little things like standing while I prepare a meal, pulling the trash bins to the street, standing to shower, putting real shoes on (not just slip ons)...

I was a drug addict for years in an attempt to slowly kill myself. Coming to the realization that I was still trying to kill myself, but with food as my drug, has really changed my perspective and added to my drive. What a wild ride. Love yall and appreciate you being here and motivating me.

You are my inspiration!! Love this for you! <3
  • whitfcan
    whitfcan Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    SW - 630
    PW - 521.4
    CW 510.6

10.8 lbs down. Crazy.

Hope yall are havin a solid day 🫶🏽

I need your secret, asap! lol
    Congrats @NachDeezy <3