Replies

• Slimmersixties
    Slimmersixties Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Slimmer sixties
    Friday weigh in

Pw 194.2 lb
    Cw 194 lb

I can't believe I'm saying this but I just want to be back in the rv, eating low calorie, walking tons and losing weight again! Another 2 or 3 weeks and we'll be on the road for 3 months .... this 10lb summer gain will be gone plus another 8lb and I'll be at my goal!
  • NachDeezy
    NachDeezy Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    Early weigh in as I’m away for the weekend.

PW 189
    CW 189

A maintain this week

way to hold the line!
  • NachDeezy
    Options
    jimboden3 wrote: »
    JimBoden3
    Weigh-in Day: Friday (Aug 25, 2023)
    PW: 240.8
    CW: 238.8

Too hot outside to do much this week but I showed more restraint on the intake so I guess that was the driver. Thankfully temperatures are expected to normalize on Saturday and I'll go back to my morning walks again.

Well done!
  • NachDeezy
    Options
    Steps: Wednesday 4,225
    Thursday 4,426
    Log food: ✔️
    Exercise: 1/4

PW 174.4
    CW 171

YES!!!! So friggin proud of you!!
  • NachDeezy
    Options
    Penny @MyChoiceisaGoodLife

Friday weigh-in: 08/25/23

PW: 157.2
    CW: 156.8

I will be gone over the next two Fridays but will try my best to weigh on Saturday, September 9th! We're off to Alaska!

Way to go!
  • NachDeezy
    Options
    Weigh-In Day: Friday
    8/25/23
    PW: 190.4
    CW: 190.4

Did good this week maintaining especially considering our A/C went out, stayed at a hotel, and ate out a little bit too much. Next Monday I start my new job helping out at our local Sheriff's Office until training starts in October. Wish me luck!

Great job holding it down!
  • NachDeezy
    Options
    brandi_84 wrote: »
    Weigh in
    Friday
    PW: 181.2
    CW: 179.8

You're killin it, my friend!
  • NachDeezy
    Options
    Slimmer sixties
    Friday weigh in

Pw 194.2 lb
    Cw 194 lb

I can't believe I'm saying this but I just want to be back in the rv, eating low calorie, walking tons and losing weight again! Another 2 or 3 weeks and we'll be on the road for 3 months .... this 10lb summer gain will be gone plus another 8lb and I'll be at my goal!

You got this! Way to get that number trending down!
  • itladyee
    itladyee Posts: 3,954 Member
    Options
    Friday Weigh-In
    PW: 214.9
    CW: 216

Step Challenge - Goal 8,500

8/20 12,653
    8/21 7,493
    8/22 6,424
    8/23 6,828
    8/24 7,042
  • NouveauRee
    NouveauRee Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018
    PW 172
    CW 172

After this week thought for sure I’d be up so I’ll take holding steady. Nothing went as planned and reverted to takeout and chocolate multiple days but today is a new day. Just got groceries and happy didn’t cave to all the pumpkin spice items 🎃 wanted all the things but limited to pumpkin spice coffee creamer. About to meal plan and prep so hope this upcoming week will better. Enjoy your weekend team Downsizers! Keep crushing them goals💪🎉🤗
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,503 Member
    Options
    Penny @MyChoiceisaGoodLife

Friday weigh-in: 08/25/23

PW: 157.2
    CW: 156.8

I will be gone over the next two Fridays but will try my best to weigh on Saturday, September 9th! We're off to Alaska!

Congrats on the weight loss! I would love to go to Alaska. Enjoy that trip.
    Weigh-In Day: Friday
    8/25/23
    PW: 190.4
    CW: 190.4

Did good this week maintaining especially considering our A/C went out, stayed at a hotel, and ate out a little bit too much. Next Monday I start my new job helping out at our local Sheriff's Office until training starts in October. Wish me luck!

Great job maintaining with a week like that. Good luck with your new job.
    brandi_84 wrote: »
    Weigh in
    Friday
    PW: 181.2
    CW: 179.8

Welcome to a new decade. You have a great weekend also.
    Thursday 4,426

PW 174.4
    CW 171

Big loss for the week that puts me at a total loss of 91.8 pounds. I have beef flirting with 90 pounds lost for about a month. My weight has been bouncing between 172 and 176. Maybe the whoosh today is the start of downward progress.

This has been a bad pain week. On top of the back/leg pain, I hurt my muscle in the top left of my shoulder/back last week. So I am going to the pool but I doubt I will do laps. On Tuesday, I did some but I couldn’t do steady laps so I will do more of a leisurely swim today.

Happy FriYAY!

Wow look at you go! You must be really close to target now! Well done Linda

I still am not decided. I would like to reach a 100 pounds lost which is around another 9 pounds. My husband thinks I should stop but I think I will know when I am at a good weight. At my next family doctors appointment I will talk to her. Technically, I have another 30 pounds to be at the top my ideal weight range but I know I don’t want to lose that much. I would like to tone up. I am starting physiotherapy this week and they are supposed to show me safe exercises to strengthen my muscles especially my core that will not hurt my back.

• lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Slimmer sixties
    Friday weigh in

Pw 194.2 lb
    Cw 194 lb

Not to far to goal. I know you will accomplish this.

NachDeezy wrote: »
    Thursday 4,426

PW 174.4
    CW 171

YES!!!! So friggin proud of you!!

Thanks.
    itladyee wrote: »
    Friday Weigh-In
    PW: 214.9
    CW: 216

How was your week? Any particular struggles?
    NouveauRee wrote: »
    @lindamtuck2018
    PW 172
    CW 172

After this week thought for sure I’d be up so I’ll take holding steady. Nothing went as planned and reverted to takeout and chocolate multiple days but today is a new day. Just got groceries and happy didn’t cave to all the pumpkin spice items 🎃 wanted all the things but limited to pumpkin spice coffee creamer. About to meal plan and prep so hope this upcoming week will better. Enjoy your weekend team Downsizers! Keep crushing them goals💪🎉🤗

Maintaining is a plus sometimes. I dont like pumpkin spice. One of my cousins posts a count down to pumpkin spice coffee time every year. You are right today is a new day and we get a clean slate each morning.

• lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Steps: 3,191

It’s our anniversary today. We are married 23 years.

Have a great Saturday!
  • Bluebabykatz
    Bluebabykatz Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018

Username: Bluebabykatz
    Weigh-In Day: Saturday

PW: 310.2
    CW: 310.2

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend 😄
  • inshapeCK
    inshapeCK Posts: 3,941 Member
    Options
    inshapeCK

PW: 144.4 pounds (down 0.2 pounds)
    CW: 143.4 pounds (down 1.0 pound)

3rd week in a row that I lost so hopefully I'm getting back on track. Need to get back down to 142.2 pounds which is what I was 3 months ago. Need to lose 1.2 pounds to get back to where I was in May which is doable. Still need to lose 13.4 pounds to arrive at my goal weight of 130.0 pounds. Getting closer. Down 26.6 pounds from my highest weight of 170 pounds in 2016. Happy with what I have accomplished, even though it's taken MANY years, and I will be feel even better once I reach my goal. Then I will have to work hard to maintain that achievement!

• JaysFan82
    JaysFan82 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    Went for a 5km run and just about to head out for a few hours of Pickleball. Beautiful day out!
  • Mama530
    Mama530 Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Weigh In Day: Saturday
    PW : 211.5
    CW : 212.6

STEPS:
    08/26:
    08/25: 10,341
    08/24: 8,885
    08/23: 7,929
    08/22: 8,524