Replies

• Itadakimasu7
    Itadakimasu7 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    @izzyred9400 That's so stunning. Wow!!!
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,153 Member
    Options
    @Itadakimasu7 The "Today in cats" report, I'm convinced, was made just for me! Your fur baby is so pretty. I say keep them inside and safe...I am just getting over the last of a sinus infection...still coughing a little because mine starts with a sore throat and always goes into my chest. I hope you feel better soon!! Take care!

@izzyred9400 Thought I was gonna have to fly over there and chase you down for your step report...LOL Your pics are lovely...I can see why you love it so much...

@lacatgirl Nice loss WTG!!

@frankwbrown I hope your back feels better soon!! I know it's killing you to have to rest. Take care, my friend...

Jessica
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,673 Member
    edited September 2023
    Options
    @Itadakimasu7 Hope you feel better soon! Tinus also loooves chasing grasshoppers. He is too stupid for it though. Usually after they jump once, he doesn't know where they went and he just looks around confused. A while back we got one in the house somehow and he was a lot more successful then! I felt bad though, so I did put it outside. Tinus stomped on it, swatted it, even had it in his mouth at some point, and the grasshopper was still fine. I took a little clip which shows Tinus isn't the brightest. :lol:
    https://youtube.com/shorts/0jIC2-PuWyI?si=TL0H2Vve2CmTiwqs
  • Pupowl
    Options
    Good morning Shape Shifters. Woke up to a very foggy morning. I was so happy there was no sun! It still felt pretty warm though, especially inside the house. I walked to the store for a snack which was very sweaty so I am glad I didn't go to the forest yet. My headaches were really bad again which wasn't nice. In the garden the viburnum called Tinus is starting to bloom. That plant must be hella confused because it is supposed to bloom in the winter and we just had a weeklong heatwave so not sure what is up with that. :lol: Happy Wednesday everyone <3
    September 12 numbers
    • Sleep: 8h 11m ~ 87 score
    • Steps: 18.890
    • Zone Minutes: 33
    • Calories: 1363
    xbz07o8ecppg.jpg
    le3h2xzvtmwx.jpg
  • Pupowl
    Options
    Pupowl
    Wednesday weigh in
    PW: 235.8
    CW: 232.8
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,286 Member
    Options
    Wednesday Weigh In
    PW: 160.4
    CW: 160.8
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,286 Member
    Options
    Steps
    9/12 6,736
  • JenHul
    JenHul Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Good Morning,
    Steps
    Sept 11= 11,792
    Sept 12= 8145

• Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Becoming_A_Butterfly Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    @Itadakimasu7 Your cat is beautiful! I have one indoor cat, and then three outdoor cats who just wandered into my backyard and never left. I keep trying to convince them to become indoor cats, and they will come inside for a little while but then want back out. I love animals, but cats in particular :smiley:
  • Armygirlarmyof1
    Armygirlarmyof1 Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    @Pupowl Tinus looks like he has cattitude today. Love it!!
  • Itadakimasu7
    Itadakimasu7 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    @Pupowl -- LOL, there is a force field around the grasshopper!

• Armygirlarmyof1
    Armygirlarmyof1 Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Wednesday steps 5998
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,153 Member
    Options
    JessicaKrall8
    Monday weigh-in (but forgot to post)
    PW: 304.5
    CW: 304.2
  • Sbus12
    Sbus12 Posts: 191 Member
    edited September 2023
    Options
    @lacatgirl and @Pupowl and @Zaxa2021 nice losses!! Whoo hoo!!

@izzyred9400 what a beautiful place to visit!

Feel better! @Itadakimasu7 and @frankwbrown

@Cyncia85 I loved the pictures and what a beautiful day you picked to enjoy the Chicago skyline!
This discussion has been closed.