Special Last 100 days of 2023 Challenge

Options
jessicakrall8
jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,196 Member
edited January 1 in Social Groups
0xyz9o2z0dpi.png

Today marks Day 1 of the last 100 days of 2023. I want you to reach deep and think of the ONE habit you've wanted to start but have put off. For the next 100 days, think how great you will feel if you accomplish starting that new habit and conquering it for 100 DAYS!

This chat room will remain open for you to share your ONE THING and report in at least once/twice a week and let us know how it's going...the good, the bad and the ugly. Remember when you share a struggle, you grow and you encourage someone else as well!

I look forward to seeing your progress and celebrating your accomplishment with you! LET'S GO! What will YOU be doing?!

Jessica :smile:

Replies

• jessicakrall8
    Options
    5yq59lsdgm8t.png

xfw27ie8q79u.png
  • daria0919
    daria0919 Posts: 758 Member
    edited September 2023
    Options
    I have been wanting to give up chocolate completely.

Here I go………

I’m very pumped about doing this!
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    Thank you @jessicakrall8 for this challenge.
    I want to dance to at least one song per day to remind me life is about celebrating. So here we go...

@learningmoments Ooooh, I LIKE this one...can I jump on your bandwagon please?! Nothing like dancing to some good music to get your heart pumping! Great idea!
    Jessica
  • BodyTalking
    BodyTalking Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    Oh, only 100 days left!
    I will do at least 10 minutes' toning exercises on my BLABs (Belly, Legs, Arms & Boobs). I'll do 20 mins today since I missed the first day.
  • daria0919
    daria0919 Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    Both yesterday and today without chocolate.
    So that’s 2 days.
    98 days to go…. 😀
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    @CasandraW Great idea!! You deserve the best!

@daria0919 Great way to see it! You got this! :smiley:

I walked today and spent the time thinking about how far I've come in the past few years. My activity level and energy has tripled in the past 4 years...it's amazing really! I think my self esteem has come a long way as well! Did my daily dance too...just LOVE that idea!

Jessica
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,215 Member
    Options
    I'm aiming for as many of those days alcohol free as possible. It isn't a brand new thing to work on, but keeping up the best streak possible for these 100 days (98 to go!) will be super helpful.
  • Learningmoments
    Learningmoments Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Thank you @jessicakrall8 for this challenge.
    I want to dance to at least one song per day to remind me life is about celebrating. So here we go...

@learningmoments Ooooh, I LIKE this one...can I jump on your bandwagon please?! Nothing like dancing to some good music to get your heart pumping! Great idea!
    Jessica

Yes, dance with me. We shall have a dance party 🥳. Mine this morning was to 'what the world needs now, is love sweet love ❤️ '

@BodyTalking I love your. acronym BLABs. I will have to keep that in mind.
    @cassandraW cheering ourselves is important. Good job 👏
    @jugar keep up the good work. 👍
    @daria0919 great start!
    @ganival you can do it!
  • Antonia2050
    Antonia2050 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I want to move every day … walk, swim, dance, garden - SOMETHING. It’s so easy for me to grab a book and not move for a few hours.

100 days to start a new habit. Yessah Blessah we can do this!
  • BodyTalking
    BodyTalking Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    Lots of great positive habits 👏

Day 2: 2x10 BLABs toning - squats & hand weights (included day 1 since I started late)
  • Armygirlarmyof1
    Armygirlarmyof1 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    As always I. A day late and a dollar short on these challenges. Lol. But I think doing the step challenge each month is something I can do, even if my energy is low.
  • itladyee
    itladyee Posts: 4,319 Member
    Options
    Like @armygirlarmyof1 ~ I am late as well but I will join in and join @Stacimfit with a daily devotional or some sort of meditation for my spiritual and mental well being. While packing this weekend, I found this book..I'll post the title at a later time, I put it on my desk and said I would start to read it. So this is my motivation to do it. Since I missed the first two days, I will aim for 98 days!! :)
  • Learningmoments
    Learningmoments Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    I am out of town and will get back online Wednesday afternoon. Keep up the great work.
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,215 Member
    Options
    Off to a good start - no alcohol 3 out of 100 days so far.
  • DrewsAnna
    DrewsAnna Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Oh, only 100 days left!
    I will do at least 10 minutes' toning exercises on my BLABs (Belly, Legs, Arms & Boobs). I'll do 20 mins today since I missed the first day.

Lol, I absolutely love BLABS!!!
  • DrewsAnna
    DrewsAnna Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I am going to join the "dance to one song" bandwagon as well. I'm also going to tell myself one positive thing about me every morning as well. I am 2 days behind so I will tell myself 3 positive things about myself and dance to 3 songs tomorrow as well.
This discussion has been closed.