WaistAways Team Chat - SEPTEMBER 2023

Options

Replies

• jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,203 Member
    Options
    Lots of Monday weigh-ins among the missing :open_mouth: No worries! I'll take them whenever works for you :smiley:

Due through Tuesday:
    @CarolAnnM2
    @cleaneater80
    @littlemzkitty
    @adrimango
    @lauren_989
    @MaddawgMadsen

Thanks!
  • lauren_989
    lauren_989 Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    PW: 213.6
    CW: 211.8

Overall a good week for me, although I did have 2 bad days last Thursday/Friday. Now to just keep plugging along.

@littlemzkitty that is great you are working towards a 5k!
  • CarolAnnM2
    CarolAnnM2 Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    Weigh in Day: MONDAY
    PW: 188.1
    CW: 191.5
  • MaddawgMadsen
    MaddawgMadsen Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    PW: 178.2
    CW: 177.2

So, I do enjoy the green again. I weighed in lower than my CW the last few days, but the owners of our company are in town and with that is a lot of eating out and drinking. Also, I can tell I'm almost to that time of the month and am starting to bloat. All-in-all, I am happy with the decrease.

@littlemzkitty - Nice work getting from where you couldn't walk to doing another 5k! That is awesome!

• MaddawgMadsen
    MaddawgMadsen Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Steps & Activity:

Sunday, 9/17: 2,333 steps
    Monday, 9/18: 4,566 steps
    Tuesday, 9/19: 4,766
    Wednesday, 9/20: 6,451 steps
    Thursday, 9/21: 5,178 steps
    Friday, 9/22: 9,234 steps, 45 minutes spin, 1 hour CrossFit
    Saturday, 9/23: 7,776 steps, 1 hour CrossFit

I had a wicked chest cold that took me out for a few weeks. I am FINALLY feeling better enough to work out. I haven't made the best choices with my eating the last few days, but I'm still making my workouts and noticing progress. I know it will get better once I get my eating more in check.
  • jugar
    Options
    Happy Tuesday! Enjoy today's experiments, feed your tomorrow self all the good things :smiley:
  • jugar
    Options
    Ready for Wednesday? It will be a solo weigh-in by @Gidgitgoescrzy and hopefully a catch-up one from @adrimango

Here it comes :smiley:
  • conleywoods
    conleywoods Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    @micki48 The hormone changes sound really hard! When you outline all of your life events, it really is a crazy journey. I hope you keep searching for answers that will help you feel better. I had the DUTCH hormone test done last winter through a naturopath and it was so insightful. It gave a lot of info on hormones and quite a few other needs my body had. Our bodies are complicated and sometimes it's multiple problems at once that impact each other. I also like Dr. Mindy Pelz. She has a lot of youtube videos on hormones. She's really into intermittent fasting just so you know. She has a lot of guests on her blog or youtube so if you don't like her, you may connect with one of her guests. I have breast cancer risk in my family so I am always trying to keep my estrogen down. I avoid certain foods like soy products and especially alcohol. There are foods that help increase estrogen that could complement other options. Hugs to you!
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    Nice drop @Gidgitgoescrzy
    One more day for me to make progress towards a drop myself
    Started the week off poorly but I've been on track since!
  • jugar
    Options
    @ashleycarole86 I hope your quads recover fast! It is such a drag to do the amazing, super, fabulous, healthy - heck, heroic - thing, and get hurt. Let the vocabulary fly! And get some good massage action happening, and drink plenty of water. Brad will be home soon, I hope!

@cleaneater80 love the mindset message - we all need that reminder from time to time!
  • jugar
    Options
    Is it time for the Thursday line-up already? Wowza. Let's see those numbers :smiley:
    @ashleycarole86
    @DD265
    @conleywoods
    @eggfreak
    @bowens1973

Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.