Shape Shifters Team Chat - OCTOBER 2023

Options

Replies

• jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,089 Member
    Options
    6xzluoicghs1.png
    Hi all,
    I cannot access the October spread sheets on my android mobile or my lap top.Or the habit tracker.
    Would welcome any ideas simply to me please as I'm a technology phobe

I have advised MFP about this - there seems to be a problem with links. Again...
  • Bumbinella
    Bumbinella Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Bumbinella

Sunday weigh ins

PW: 171.5 lbs
    CW: 172.2 lbs
  • Armygirlarmyof1
    Armygirlarmyof1 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Sunday steps 4097.
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,241 Member
    Options
    n1bx52w74edw.png

cf45sg16wxkt.png
    cnx0t07g4yq6.png

Team Results
    By Percentage
    m6q4a13ggcpa.png

By Pounds
    0k1d5vz70l2e.png

Individual Results
    By Percentage
    2hhb2k3ghkbo.png
    pnpctu90dz44.png

By Pounds
    u3v2itvhm0jc.png

Team Winners
    d155haqn0ute.png
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,241 Member
    edited October 2023
    Options
    n1bx52w74edw.png

3k27gmtuece2.png
    7uqh6xentgwo.png

Team Results
    By Percentage
    7uuzftobz5hb.png

By Pounds
    rwdnropk0pm3.png

Individual Results
    By Percentage
    c0f11ipu2apu.png
    xpreiokdyns4.png
    u9ay31s3tqg3.png

By Pounds
    dupblz7c0jty.png

Team Winners
    ucu38giuvift.png
  • looneycatblue
    looneycatblue Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options

looneycatblue
    Wk 1 - Sun, Oct 1st
    PW: 171.0
    CW: 171.0
    Gain/Loss: 0.0

HW: 182.2
    SW: 178.8 (started with beg May 2023)
    Month 1, May 2023 - End wt = 176.0: loss 2.8
    Month 2, Jun 2023 - End wt = 175.0: loss 1.0
    Month 3, Jul 2023 - End Wt = 172.2: loss 2.8
    Month 4, Aug 2023 - End Wt = 172.2: no change
    Month 5, Sep 2023 - End Wt = 171.0: loss 1.2
    Month 6, Oct 2023 - Gain/Loss MTD = no change
  • looneycatblue
    looneycatblue Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    @jessicakrall8

Steps:
    9/23 5,858
    9/24 6,239
    9/25 7,036
    9/26 4,065
    9/27 7,539
    9/28 5,200
    9/29 7,775
    9/30 4,791

Jessica, I am sorry not posing my steps more often. I will re-join your step game again when I can get my "kitten" more in order!
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,087 Member
    Options
    qnjdk2wad82d.jpg
    CONGRATULATIONS to everyone who won, placed or had honorable mentions for last week or the month of September! Also congrats to those "in the green" for the month! Pat yourself on the back!! WTG!
    Jessica
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,598 Member
    edited October 2023
    Options
    Good morning Shape Shifters. Yesterday was really busy. I started with a walk which I didn't really manage to enjoy. There were really annoying flies. They didn't bite, but they kept landing in my neck and they were nearly impossible to get off because they would become almost flat. So every 5 minutes I was furiously wiping my shirtsleeve in my neck to get rid of them. When I got home and ready to shower, I saw I had 3 of them on the back of my sportsbra. I guess they enjoy crawling around as well. Also, I always use a bugspray with DEET before walking and they just didn't give a poop. It's really weird, because it is only on that specific walk that they show up, so I will just be avoiding that one for a while.
    I went to the store again to pick up a few more things that were 1+1 free since Sunday was the last day for those items. Then I vacuumed a bunch at home; there are so many spiders and cobwebs in the house that it felt really dirty. I really hate vacuuming up spiders, but I wanted my home to feel clean again. So I did the ceilings, walls and radiators in the kitchen, livingroom, hallway and all 3 bedrooms upstairs. I also washed my bedsheets and my cow plush who thankfully survived another laundry round (she is 11 years old and I sleep with her every night!). October first is world postcard day so I pulled 4 random addresses on postcrossing and wrote 4 postcards. Mine are going to Germany, Russia, Japan and the USA. In between all of this I did some reading and walking Tinus. It was a very exhausting day. Happy Monday everyone <3
    October 1 numbers
    • Sleep: 9h 1m ~ 84 score
    • Steps: 21.283
    • Zone Minutes: 104
    • Calories: 1082
    wi8je2zntq0f.jpg
    sdhb2gfl43ua.jpg
  • magnusMLQ
    magnusMLQ Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    magnusMLQ

Monday
    PW: 228.8
    CW:230.4
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    Steps
    10/1 9,113
  • PatriceFitnessPal
    PatriceFitnessPal Posts: 1,331 Member
    edited October 2023
    Options
    Hello Shape Shifters!

I’m Patrice, a 57 year old woman, living in northern Virginia, not far from Washington, DC. My husband and I have two grown children who are both at college for the fall semester.

We have a strong connection to Boston, Massachusetts, because that’s where most of our extended family lives. Our oldest son lives in Boston, too. He’s only taking one class right now and working part time. Our younger son is in South Carolina, majoring in business and environmental science resource management.

I work in the areas of education, health, and mental health to promote healthy child development and learning. For fun, I just started learning to play the guitar. My older son is teaching me via Zoom once a week and I try to practice on my own. It’s nice to have a chance to touch base with him. I also play soccer a couple of times each week and row three days a week when the weather cooperates. When it’s too windy, and the river water has ‘white caps,’ we workout in the boathouse.

During the winter months, I’m not usually as active. So, I’m trying to build better exercise habits in the colder months, when I’m not outside as much. Another project I’m working on is decluttering the stuff we accumulated while my sons were growing up — old ‘art’ drawings, awards, and other memorabilia. I bought portfolios so I can organize some keepsakes that capture earlier times without holding on to everything. It’s been a slow process but I’m making tiny, incremental steps forward.

The decluttering and downsizing has really been a process of shaping a new identity as I transition to this next phase of life — definitely a work in progress. I appreciate the support of our team as I work to develop healthier habits that become a solid part of my identity. Best wishes to everyone!
  • Armygirlarmyof1
    Options
    Weigh in days Monday
    Cw 231.4
    Pw 232.2
  • Armygirlarmyof1
    Options
    Please excuse me for weigh in next Monday, October 9th. I'll be out of town visiting my love
  • JenHul
    JenHul Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    JenHul
    Monday weigh in day
    PW: 154.5
    CW: 153.5

Steps:
    Sept 27= 11,021
    Sept 28= 11,388
    Sept 29= 13,015
    Sept 30= 3023

Hello my name is Jen, I live in a small town in Southern Alberta Canada. I'm married with two teenage children. My Son is 19 and my Daughter is 17. My husband and I celebrated our 21st Anniversary in August! I enjoy Camping, Water skiing, reading and Watching CFL football! My guilty pleasure is K-dramas, I love them lol
    My goal for October is to keep staying consistent, keep drinking water, keep moving, keep up with my food diary.

Steps:
    Oct 1= 4608
  • Cyncia85
    Cyncia85 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone
    I missed checking in. I am feeling much better.

If you need any steps from me for September, please put in zeros.
    I was miserable last week and didn't wear my watch.

Weekly weigh-in
    Cyncia1028
    Sunday Oct 1st
    PW = The spreadsheet will not open for me, my PW was about 206
    CW = 203 lbs
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    JessicaKrall8
    Monday weigh in
    CW: 303.8
    PW: 304.2
  • jessicakrall8
    edited October 2023
    Options
    @angmarie28 NEED YOUR STEPS FROM THE 19TH THROUGH THE 30TH.
    @Zaxa2021 NEED YOUR STEPS FROM 27TH THROUGH 30TH.
    THANKS!

Jessica
This discussion has been closed.