10/3 7350
  • Armygirlarmyof1
    Armygirlarmyof1 Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    10/2 5051 steps
  • PatriceFitnessPal
    PatriceFitnessPal Posts: 1,336 Member
    Options
    @Zaxa2021 - I hope your mother recovers quickly. It’s scary to injure an eye! It’s good that you could be there for her. I’m sure it was comforting to have you nearby to help.
  • Armygirlarmyof1
    Options
    Wednesday steps 4280
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,182 Member
    Options
    Wednesday Weigh In
    PW: 160.2
    CW: 162

my mental health & emotions are really taking a hold after losing my 1yo kitty last Monday - when stress happens, I gain I still cry every day

@LaurieWrobo I am so sorry your grief is so heavy...I know that pain well. I hope you can think of happy thoughts of your fur baby soon and smile rather than cry. We're here if you want to talk about it...
    **BIG HUGS**
    Jessica
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,692 Member
    Options
    Good morning Shape Shifters. I had a nice day with my mom. She got dropped off a little after 11:00. After lunch we went out for a walk. It was a little windy, but the temperature was very nice. We were also lucky enough to spot a black woodpecker again. My mom had never seen one before. I didn't have my camera with me, my mom did, so I tried to take some pictures for her. But the camera isn't very good (she never brings the one I gave her for some reason) and it was a bit rough because of all the trees and branches so I think we got maybe 1 okay picture. She was just happy to have seen one though, so it was fine. We made a short stop at a new information center that recently opened nearby. It has a restaurant, a small souvenir/map shop and it will also get an outdoor shop later down the line. I saw a really cute, small sheep plush, so naturally I got one and my mom bought some postcards. After that we walked home and had a relaxing afternoon/evening. Happy Thursday everyone <3
    October 4 numbers
    • Sleep: 8h 32m ~ 84 score
    • Steps: 21.483
    • Zone Minutes: 96
    • Calories: 1417
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Steps
    10/4 6,156
  • SavageMrsMoose
    SavageMrsMoose Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    10/4 Steps 18.228

Had a nice long walk with my husband yesterday but didn’t get in my bike or run. I’m also trying to add strength workouts and I missed that too.Still, it was worth it.

The scale has gone up 3 days in a row and unfortunately, I know exactly why. Hoping to do better today.

@PatriceFitnessPal Your coach sounds amazing! And brave! To travel like that and compete with new people? So impressive!
  • Armygirlarmyof1
    Options
    Thursday steps 5654
  • Itadakimasu7
    Itadakimasu7 Posts: 285 Member
    edited October 2023
    Options
    Clear day so I was able to meditate outside with the cats. Husband's birthday today, he's 41. Celebrated by making 3 cupcakes and walking on the beach (he had the day off). We've been trying to lose weight and so far he's down 25lbs so we just had one cupcake each.
    pb6pt166e2az.png
    6a4b68ookumk.png

Meditating outside on the Yoga Mat, but I tend to end up listening to birds, watching clouds, and petting cats -- but it's really nice.
  • SavageMrsMoose
    SavageMrsMoose Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    @Itadakimasu7 Your cat meditation and beach walk sound lovely!

@SavageMrsMoose
    Friday Weigh In

PW 137.8
    CW: 136.4

Total weight loss 36.6 lbs

Lost some of the weight I gained over the last 3 days, but not all. Hopefully will be back at 135 by next week, which was my original goal. I’ve found it tough to get much lower, but am hoping for a bit more wiggle room before the holidays.

Steps

10/5 15,471

• JenHul
    JenHul Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Good Morning
    Steps:
    Oct. 2=10,153
    Oct. 3=14,336
    Oct. 4=9116
    Oct. 5=10,977
  • kcpond
    kcpond Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Username: kcpond
    Weigh-in day: Thursday
    PW: 236.2
    CW: 236.0
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,334 Member
    Options
    Clear day so I was able to meditate outside with the cats. Husband's birthday today, he's 41. Celebrated by making 3 cupcakes and walking on the beach (he had the day off). We've been trying to lose weight and so far he's down 25lbs so we just had one cupcake each.
    pb6pt166e2az.png
    6a4b68ookumk.png

Meditating outside on the Yoga Mat, but I tend to end up listening to birds, watching clouds, and petting cats -- but it's really nice.

Cats know how to meditate. 😂
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Daily step goal: 10,000
    Tue 10/3: 17,544
    Wed 10/4: 12,093
    Thu 10/5: 10,416
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    frankwbrown
    October week 1
    Weigh in day: Friday, October 6
    PW: 239.7
    CW: 240.9 ( gained 1.2 lbs; 0.5%) 🙁
  • PatriceFitnessPal
    PatriceFitnessPal Posts: 1,336 Member
    edited October 2023
    Options
    Here’s my weekly weigh-in report:

Name: PatriceFitnessPal
    Weigh-in Day: Thursday
    PW: 141.5
    CW: 141.5

SW: 168
    LtD: 26.5

Sorry! - I forgot to post yesterday. The week got away from me. I apologize for the late weigh-in. This week, the scale numbers were up and down, while checking my weight most days. I’m kind of relieved it ended up on exactly the same number as last week. Sometimes no gain feels like a victory! I hope everyone has a nice weekend, especially if you have a longer one with Monday off. Enjoy!
This discussion has been closed.