Shape Shifters Team Chat - OCTOBER 2023

Options

Replies

• looneycatblue
    looneycatblue Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    looneycatblue
    Wk 1 - Sun, Oct 8th (actually Oct 9th, was out of town)
    PW: 171.0
    CW: 173.0
    Gain/Loss: +2.0 (too many birthday celebrations, quick Vegas trip, no exercise... knew I was going to pay the price eventually!)

HW: 182.2
    SW: 178.8 (started with beg May 2023)
    Month 1, May 2023 - End wt = 176.0: loss 2.8
    Month 2, Jun 2023 - End wt = 175.0: loss 1.0
    Month 3, Jul 2023 - End Wt = 172.2: loss 2.8
    Month 4, Aug 2023 - End Wt = 172.2: no change
    Month 5, Sep 2023 - End Wt = 171.0: loss 1.2
    Month 6, Oct 2023 - Gain/Loss MTD = gain 2.0
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    Steps
    10/8 8,527
  • nancyinmo
    nancyinmo Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    @jessicakrall8
    Hi there! Jessica, would you please move me back to the active list, so I can weigh in this Saturday?
    We are all settled in Miami and loving every minute! Thanks!!❤️
  • Armygirlarmyof1
    Armygirlarmyof1 Posts: 517 Member
    Options

Monday steps 4315
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,088 Member
    Options
    nancyinmo wrote: »
    @jessicakrall8
    Hi there! Jessica, would you please move me back to the active list, so I can weigh in this Saturday?
    We are all settled in Miami and loving every minute! Thanks!!❤️

@nancyinmo I've left a message for the MODS to move you back to active status. Hopefully will happen tomorrow...certainly by Saturday! Welcome back to the party! We missed you!
    Jessica
  • PatriceFitnessPal
    PatriceFitnessPal Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    I hope everyone celebrating Thanksgiving Day in Canada enjoyed the holiday! It’s been nice hearing about the family visits a number of Shape Shifters have shared lately.

Yesterday, I felt a bit guilty because I didn’t get as much done around the house as I planned. Since my husband is traveling, I had the house to myself and thought I’d get tasks done. Instead, I watched some mindless movies. I also ate the rest of the baked goods. Well, I guess I needed a break from my ‘to do’ lists … and it’s a relief that the sugary snacks are gone!

Today was slightly better. I got a little work done and almost finished up a project I’m working on. I hope I can wrap up the rest tomorrow but I’m getting my haircut so the appointment will interrupt the flow of my day a bit —

Tomorrow, I also want to coordinate with my sons so we can schedule time together during their upcoming college breaks between fall and spring semesters. If I wait much longer the prices will be higher and availability lower. Happy Monday, everyone!
  • Cyncia85
    Cyncia85 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    @PatriceFitnessPal You got this! You will get back to your maintenance goal sooner than we realize.

@SavageMrsMoose - what a gorgeous mountain photo!
  • Cyncia85
    Cyncia85 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I'm late with my weigh-in.

Cyncia85 Sunday October 8th weigh-in
    PW=203
    CW=204
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,599 Member
    edited October 2023
    Options
    Good morning Shape Shifters. It was back to my morning walk yesterday after a very good sleep. The weather didn't look very nice and it was surprisingly warm. There was some very light drizzle, but it didn't bother me. I got some groceries after and read a lot. Not a very interesting day. Happy Tuesday everyone <3
    October 9 numbers
    • Sleep: 9h 38m ~ 90 score
    • Steps: 20.974
    • Zone Minutes: 72
    • Calories: 1242
  • magnusMLQ
    magnusMLQ Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    magnusMLQ

Monday
    PW: 230.4
    CW:233

Horrible week here. Trying to get back on track. Sorry for posting late this week
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,207 Member
    Options
    Daily step goal: 10,000
    Sun 10/8: 11,687
    Mon 10/9: 15,608
  • SavageMrsMoose
    SavageMrsMoose Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone!

Steps:

10/10 12,486

Did a fitness test on my peloton yesterday where you go as hard as you can for 20 minutes. My internet connection failed 9:22 into the test. UGH! I lost 3 minutes and I was on track to have a better performance than last time. I'm scheduled to re-do the test in 6 weeks. Hopefully the internet will stay connected!

I was able to do my run later in the day, but still felt pretty tired and played on the internet for hours while my husband watched a movie. Kind of a waste of time, but sometimes, you just need to be unproductive.

I hope everyone has a great day!
  • SavageMrsMoose
    SavageMrsMoose Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Correction- those steps are from 10/9. Confused on what day it is!

10/9. Steps 12,486
  • pedal__power
    pedal__power Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    steps
    10/7 16,233
    10/8 15,236
    10/9 11,878
  • Armygirlarmyof1
    Armygirlarmyof1 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Tuesday steps 3334
  • PatriceFitnessPal
    PatriceFitnessPal Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    😳😱🤯😱😳 - That’s terrifying @Itadakimasu7!

I’m sure there’s a setback requirement, if an open fire is even allowed within your code requirements. It doesn’t look as though anyone is even monitoring it. Can you call the fire Marshall or will your neighbor give you more trouble if you do that?! So scary!
This discussion has been closed.