• liketoyak
    liketoyak Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Liketoyak
    Weigh-in day Friday, October 27

SW-304
    PW-290.9
    CW-290.7

10.7 to go until my first goal! Happy Friday all!
  • NouveauRee
    NouveauRee Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018
    Will need to skip this week. Still away with no scale access. Hope everyone has a great weekend!
  • iLive2Walk
    iLive2Walk Posts: 3,159 Member
    Options
    ddainiak
    Weigh In Day: Saturday 10/28/23
    PW : 171
    CW: 171.4

Disspointed, but expected.
  • Mama530
    Mama530 Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Weigh In Day: Saturday
    PW : 219.0
    CW : 219.8

STEPS:
    10/28:
    10/27: 19,386
    10/26: 16,074
    10/25: 14,424
    10/24: 4,511
    10/23: 4,010
    10/22: Fitbit died
  • itladyee
    itladyee Posts: 3,959 Member
    Options
    itladyee wrote: »
    Step Challenge - Goal 8,500

10/22 ~ 12,017
    10/23 ~ 8,432 so close...
    10/24 ~ 9,173
    10/25 ~ 9,698
    10/26 ~ 11,396
    10/27 ~ 11,311
    10/28 ~14,330

I did something wrong. Updated wrong day
    Should be...

10/22 ~ 12,017
    10/24 ~ 9,173
    10/25 ~ 9,698
    10/26 ~ 11,396
    10/27 ~ 14,330
    10/28 ~
  • RoblinB
    RoblinB Posts: 214 Member
    edited October 2023
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018
    PW 176.1
    CW 174.5

That was one tough week, largely due to carelessness on my part! I was sloppy with my calories in the early part of the week, which included a super tasty, work-related restaurant meal on Monday. Apparently the scale then decided it was staying right where it was (even up a bit), and I was pretty concerned that this was not going to be a "green" week. (That is my minimum expectation for myself - I want to lose something, even a tiny bit, each week.) So by Wednesday, I decided I had better "lock in" as @NachDeezy says (or is it "lock on", Nach? No matter - I thought of you...) and was really strict with my intake, put in some calculated extra activity - knowing that I also had a work dinner to attend last night.

So I am definitely pleased with this loss. A bit of a wake-up call for me not to let things slide if I want to keep going in the right direction! :o
  • 2PurrfectKats
    2PurrfectKats Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello!

I've been on and off this weight-loss journey for a few years now. After losing nearly 100 lbs. I had started having major health issues, which caused me to give up trying to lose weight. After regaining a few lbs back, decided it was time to restart my journey again. No excuses anymore, time to get motivated and encouraged.

Joining this challenge I figured would help me greatly. Looking forward to what next month will bring.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,390 Member
    Options
    Hello!

I've been on and off this weight-loss journey for a few years now. After losing nearly 100 lbs. I had started having major health issues, which caused me to give up trying to lose weight. After regaining a few lbs back, decided it was time to restart my journey again. No excuses anymore, time to get motivated and encouraged.

Joining this challenge I figured would help me greatly. Looking forward to what next month will bring.

Welcome to our wonderful group .. Wishing you the very best on your journey :)

• lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,503 Member
    Options
    Will check in later as I just got home.
  • NachDeezy
    NachDeezy Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    liketoyak wrote: »
    Liketoyak

SW-304
    PW-290.9
    CW-290.7

Way to grab the loss! You got this!
  • NachDeezy
    Options
    RoblinB wrote: »
    @lindamtuck2018
    PW 176.1
    CW 174.5

That was one tough week, largely due to carelessness on my part! I was sloppy with my calories in the early part of the week, which included a super tasty, work-related restaurant meal on Monday. Apparently the scale then decided it was staying right where it was (even up a bit), and I was pretty concerned that this was not going to be a "green" week. (That is my minimum expectation for myself - I want to lose something, even a tiny bit, each week.) So by Wednesday, I decided I had better "lock in" as @NachDeezy says (or is it "lock on", Nach? No matter - I thought of you...) and was really strict with my intake, put in some calculated extra activity - knowing that I also had a work dinner to attend last night.

So I am definitely pleased with this loss. A bit of a wake-up call for me not to let things slide if I want to keep going in the right direction! :o

Way to lock in!!!! 💪🏽💪🏽💪🏽💪🏽 for you it will now be "lock in and lock on!!"
  • NachDeezy
    Options
    Hello!

So glad you are here - let's get it!
  • lindamtuck2018
    edited October 2023
    Options
    jimboden3 wrote: »
    JimBoden3
    Weigh-in Day: Friday (Oct 27, 2023)
    PW: 237.9
    CW: 236.4

Another brutal week at work in terms of hours. I managed to get some exercise in but I think the main reason for losing weight is not having enough time (or feeling like eating) with so much on my mind. I know this is temporary and I can see some sense of normalcy in maybe the next 2-3 weeks. Until then, I'm going for a morning walk since I got up at 3:30 and will try to get back into the habit again (walks that is, not waking up in the middle of the night). :)

Nice loss! It’s great you are able to fit some exercise in. It’s great way to blow off some stress from the day.
    torih941 wrote: »
    Kickboxing went so well! I signed up for the gym. It is a commitment, but I am trying to re-commit to myself, so it feels good. I'm nervous, but excited to be held accountable by the gym.

For my November goals, I'm hoping to see some progress from being in the gym 3x a week and having a better diet. I'm hoping for a 5lb-10lb loss in weight.

Everyone has done so well on their losses! Congratulations! I have a few parties this weekend for Halloween that I'm hoping don't have too much tempting candy.

I hope you enjoy the parties. Good for you joining a gym. Excited to see your successes in the coming month.
    Stacimfit wrote: »
    Good Morning and happy Friday. Here are my steps and my weigh in for the week

Friday weigh in day :)
    PW: 161.2
    CW: 160.8
    Not bad considering I didn't eat the greatest this week. I plan on going on a nice large shopping trip tonight to get some good healthy foods. What are all your staples for your healthy journey? What do you like to keep on hand?

5pugucb7cmw7.png

For my evening snacks I have been keeping things on hand like: hummus’s and baby carrots, almonds, tuna and crackers kits(I buy the lower calorie one), mandarin oranges, bananas (but I only like them when they are green), apples. I use a fair amount of veggies in most meals. I try to cook veggies every night so I usually have a fair amount of vegetables in the fridge depending on what I am making.
    Penny @MyChoiceisaGoodLife

Friday weigh-in: 10/27/23

PW: 160.0
    CW: 159.0

Yay!

Welcome to a new decade!
    itladyee wrote: »
    Weigh-in Day
    PW: 215.4
    CW: 216.4

10/22 ~ 12,017
    10/24 ~ 9,173
    10/25 ~ 9,698
    10/26 ~ 11,396
    10/27 ~
    10/28

Great stepping!
    NachDeezy wrote: »
    NachDeezy wrote: »
    SW - 630
    PW - 476.2
    CW - 471.8

I wasn't too optimistic this week as I felt like I was a little less active.. but the world is crazy lol. My lucky number is 4 and when I saw the scale had me at 4.4 lbs lighter I was more than thrilled.

Appreciate yall! Much love!

Great loss! Got to love those lucky numbers. Are you still doing your virtual walks?
    Hi Team 👋🏾. I’m really happy to be here with all of you and motivate each other on this journey!!

Welcome to the team!
    Slimmer sixties
    Friday weigh in

Cw 186 lb
    Pw 187.5 lb
    Loss 1.5lb

Exactly 90lb lost and only 10lb left to Goal!

Congats on reaching 90 pounds lost. 100 here you come.

Sure am! Did another 5k on Wednesday and the next wasn't feeling half as bad as the previous one haha. I'm getting there!

Look at the improvements you are seeing. Keep on walking!
    Friday weigh in day
    PW: 10/13:186.0 10/20/23 Vacation
    CW: 187.0
    I enjoyed a lot of great food while on vacation. I am delighted I didn't gain more. lol.

A pound is not too bad. Now that you are back to normal eating you will see your weight go down.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Liketoyak

SW-304
    PW-290.9
    CW-290.7

Nice loss! Can’t wait to celebrate your first goal with you.
    NouveauRee wrote: »
    @lindamtuck2018
    Will need to skip this week. Still away with no scale access. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Have a great trip!
    ddainiak wrote: »
    ddainiak

Your weight loss has been remarkable. Why did you expect the gain?
    RoblinB wrote: »
    @lindamtuck2018
    PW 176.1
    CW 174.5

I really like this post. You did lock in, you took Nach’s advice and came up with a great plan to turn your week around. Congrats on the loss!
    Hello!

Welcome to the team, we are glad you are here.

• lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Steps: 4,550
    Exercise: 2/4
    Close rings: 26/28

I missed closing my ring’s yesterday. I didn’t close my exercise ring. I was having so much fun I did think to check my watch. Between a long car ride, a show that was over 2 hours and just relaxing with friends the day got away from me. We saw Derek Hough and it was amazing. I really didn’t expect to enjoy it as much as I did.

Hope you all are having an amazing weekend!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Make sure to go to the November chat and introduce yourself.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,390 Member
    Options
    We have another new member joining our amazing team ... Please welcome @abeks :)
  • iLive2Walk
    iLive2Walk Posts: 3,159 Member
    Options
    ddainiak

I came down with Covid on Sun AM. Didn't track, ate what I wanted, didn't exercise for a few days - Started feeling better on Tuesday, so got in my walks, but still didn't track. Finally back on track on Wednesday. I also weigh in on Wednesday AM, so knew that I was up from my Saturday low. I was hoping that I could get back to where I started, but ddn't quite get there. It's just temporary!
  • itladyee
    itladyee Posts: 3,959 Member
    edited October 2023
    Options

10/22 ~ 12,017
    10/24 ~ 9,173
    10/25 ~ 9,698
    10/26 ~ 11,396
    10/27 ~ 14,330
    10/28 ~ 15,454. Vacation is good for me!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    ddainiak

I came down with Covid on Sun AM. Didn't track, ate what I wanted, didn't exercise for a few days - Started feeling better on Tuesday, so got in my walks, but still didn't track. Finally back on track on Wednesday. I also weigh in on Wednesday AM, so knew that I was up from my Saturday low. I was hoping that I could get back to where I started, but ddn't quite get there. It's just temporary!

Definitely temporary. I am glad you feel better.
This discussion has been closed.