Airport Lounge Chat

Options

Replies

• Kurtize
    Kurtize Posts: 5,451 Member
    Options
    Happy Saturday. Tabitha I hope no one was offended. Unfortunately, we do not have the facilities to help disturbed persons. My nephew had Schizophrenia and bipolar. When on medication did great when he went off he became violent. Sadly, unable to deal with this he committed suicide but luckily he didn't kill anyone else. Sad world at times.

Have a great rest of the day and weekend, and a very productive new week.

Today's affirmation
    1rar76b7o91a.png
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Dianedoessmiles1 Posts: 12,082 Member
    Options
    @Tabatha_Cain, So many with a mental illness. Likely most families have issues some places in them. We are living in a time unlike any other.
  • Tabatha_Cain
    Tabatha_Cain Posts: 4,069 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Airport Friends:

I hope you are all doing well this morning. Today is Sunday and Joe and I have church this morning. He again is on cameras and I am in with the 1st graders today. Yesterday was my nephews wedding and I took photos for their wedding. I am looking forward to getting them all edited and then being able to show them their photos. Some of them my camera glitched and some of them were just a bit out of focus and I cannot figure out how to get them fixed. I will figure it out though. I am gonna try anyways. Also having trouble with my program getting it to remove the red eye. I am doing what the tutorial says to do but it is not working. So that is fun

@Kurtize - I wish we had the facilities. So many people could be helped and even more lives would be saved.
    @Dianedoessmiles1 - That is so true. We are living in some unprecedented times.

Well I hope you all have a wonderful Sunday.

Tabatha
  • macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,203 Member
    Options
    It’sv37 feels like 32 at 7:30AM with a high of 38 and chances of rain today. Insight Timer Quote: The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one.—Elbert Hubbard I AM: I wake up each morning feeling happy and optimistic for the day. Action of Happiness: Plan a fun or exciting activity to look forward to. Happy National Cat Day!!!! Closed all 💕 on my Samsung Active 4 and had 17,441 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 243/305 mile a day this morning and 60 min walk after dinner.
  • Kurtize
    Options
    58tu1z41awi9.gif
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 29 feels like 25 at 7:30AM with a high of 41 today. Insight Timer Quote: To the mind that is still, the whole universe surrenders.—Lao Tzu I AM: I am overflowing self-love and self-compassion. Action for Happiness: Identify 3 things that give you hope for the future. Closed all 💕 on my Samsung Active 4 and had 16,745 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 244/305 mile a day this morning, 12 Weeks Foundations of Training W12/D1: Legs & Abs + Core Challenge W5/D1: Core after breakfast and 60 min walk this afternoon.
  • Kurtize
    Options
    Good afternoon 😊. It's raining on and off in 40s and I am loving it 😊
  • cormierannie
    cormierannie Posts: 4,443 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon, everyone! It's a cool and windy day here today. My daughter says hello to all. She's working at both of her part time jobs today. Both budgie birds are doing well and say cheep, cheep! I did my strength training workout earlier this morning and I really enjoyed it. I went for a walk after lunch and I feel great! I'll be doing some dancing later on. I went to an 80s dance party on Friday night and I really enjoyed it. I'm going to see a Halloween movie 🍿 today in my building. Have a great day, everyone! Take care and stay safe.
  • TEXASTITCHER
    TEXASTITCHER Posts: 6,219 Member
    Options
    I have found another video from the same two therapists that helps with posture

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zLWc1NS7b4&list=PL6O1ySNAFoSbcJmPxjwpubpQ-jf-XqMV_&index=3&t=24s
  • Kurtize
    Options
    Happy Monday, rained this morning but stopped for now. 49 outside, Kayla and I went for a walk, it was chilly but I liked it. @ TEXASTITCHER thanks for sharing the video. Have a great rest of the day. Hugs and blessings.

Today's inspiration: “Even when times are difficult or challenging – especially when times are difficult and challenging – the present is always an opportunity for us to learn, grow, and become better than we’ve ever been before.” - Hal Elrod
  • JampaTinzingZambo
    JampaTinzingZambo Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    @Kurtize, my son made his own journey and left this planet two years ago. Feels like yesterday in ways. Sorry about your nephew. My sister was devastated, too. Yes, the world is full of mental illness. Some exacerbated by drugs and alcohol, sadly. 😔
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 28 feels like 28 at 6:15AM with a high of 39 today. Insight Timer Quote: When black cats prowl and pumpkins glean, may luck be yours on Halloween.—Insight Timer Team. I AM: I appreciate every inch of my amazing body. Action for Happiness: Set a goal that brings a sense of purpose for this coming month. Happy Halloween!!!! Closed all 💕 on my Samsung Active 4 and had 15,182 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 245/305 mile a day this morning, 12 Week Foundations of Training W2/D2: E2MOM + Core Challenge W5/D2: HIIT this afternoon and 60 min walk after dinner.
  • Kurtize
    Options
    Happy Halloween

suk2r8o1dt84.gif
  • cormierannie
    Options
    Good evening, everyone! It's a cool day here today. My daughter says hello to all. She worked at her part time jobs today. Both budgie birds are doing well and say cheep, cheep! I went for a short run earlier this morning and I really enjoyed it. I went for a walk after lunch and I feel great! I'll be doing some dancing later on. I went to the Art 🎨 drop in program at the building that's close to mine and I really enjoyed it. Have a great night, everyone! Take care and stay safe.
  • Tabatha_Cain
    Tabatha_Cain Posts: 4,069 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Airport Friends:

I hope you are all doing well this morning. Today is Wednesday and the 1st of November. It is going to be a good day. I finished October out with 35 memberships. I am hoping to complete that many at least in November. I hope everyone has a great day.

Tabatha
  • macrat12
    Options
    Rabbit, Rabbit wishing luck to all for November. It’s 21 feels like 21 at 6AM with a high of 48 today. Insight Timer Quote: Both what you run from and what you yearn for are within you.—Anthony De Mello I AM: I possess the tools I need for my own success. Action for Happiness: Make a list of new things you want to do this month. Closed all 💕 on my Samsung Active 4 and had 15,543 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 246/305 mile a day this morning, 12 Week Foundations of Training W12/D3: Strength/Conditioning + Core Challenge W5/D3: Core in the gym after work and 60 min walk after dinner/before church.
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Dianedoessmiles1 Posts: 12,082 Member
    Options
    @Tabatha_Cain WOOHOO!! WOW!! Hey GREAT JOB!!!
  • Kurtize
    Options
    xxl2r6iniss9.jpg
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 34 feels like 30 at 6:15AM with a high of 60 today. Insight Timer Quote: Wishing our Mexican community a beautiful and meaningful Dia de Los Muertos celebration.—Insight Timer Team I AM: I allow myself to adapt, change, and grow. Action for Happiness: Respond to a difficult situation in a different way. Closed all 💕 on my Samsung Active 4 and had 17,443 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 247/305 mile a day this morning, 12 Week Foundations of Training W12/D4: Chest/Biceps/Cardio + Core Challenge W5/D4: HIIT in the gym this afternoon and 60 min walk after dinner.
  • cormierannie
    Options
    Good evening, everyone! It's a cool day here today. My daughter says hello to all. She worked at her part time jobs today. Both budgie birds are doing well and say cheep, cheep! I went for a short run earlier this morning and I really enjoyed it. I went for a walk after lunch and I feel great! I'll be doing some dancing later on. Have a great day, everyone! Take care and stay safe.