WaistAways Team Chat - NOVEMBER 2023

Options

Replies

• MaddawgMadsen
    MaddawgMadsen Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    @ashleycarole86 - Monday, October 30th - 3,706 steps.

I had planned to go to bowling last night, but I have been stuffy with a runny nose and sneezing since Sunday. Also, I forgot my watch again today. This has not been my week. Hopefully I will start feeling better and pull myself out of it!
  • strong_fit_ells
    strong_fit_ells Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    So sorry for missing my last weigh in for October 😥
    It I not pretty 😥

CW 289lbs 😥

Happy Wednesday Waistaways ❤️
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,102 Member
    Options
    So sorry for missing my last weigh in for October 😥
    It I not pretty 😥

CW 289lbs 😥

Happy Wednesday Waistaways ❤️

Hi Ellie - is this number a mistake? I don't think you put on over 60 pounds just with one missing weigh-in! The last weight I have for you is 223.2 :blush: Feel free to post your weights in kg if that is easier.
  • jugar
    Options
    A good perfect day today! No grains, no sugar, just good whole foods and good exercise by horse, by foot, and by exercise bike. It always feels good after a few days in the indulgent zone.

I hope you are all enjoying some good habits - if not today, then tomorrow! We'll build that tomorrow self, right?

Weigh-in update - due through Wednesday:
    @ashleykaykay93
    @cleaneater80
    @MaddawgMadsen
    @Gidgitgoescrzy
    @KellyBgetsFit
    @JScottJr1988

Thanks!
  • jugar
    Options
    I had planned to go to bowling last night, but I have been stuffy with a runny nose and sneezing since Sunday. Also, I forgot my watch again today. This has not been my week. Hopefully I will start feeling better and pull myself out of it!

Uh oh - hope you're going to feel ok! sleep, water, repeat!
  • KellyBgetsfit
    KellyBgetsfit Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    @jugar can I weigh in tomorrow? I am still 149, but I did enjoy pizza and beer last night so I'm hoping it will be a little lower tomorrow and I am trying for a green November
  • jugar
    Options
    @jugar can I weigh in tomorrow? I am still 149, but I did enjoy pizza and beer last night so I'm hoping it will be a little lower tomorrow and I am trying for a green November

No problem! It's always possible to be a bit flexible, as long as all weights are in by the end of Saturday every week, all is well :smiley:
  • jugar
    Options
    @Gidgitgoescrzy wow! That was some great week! Don't slip now - no celebrating beyond one free day. Climb that hill!
  • jugar
    Options
    Happy November 1st everyone - we had snow off and on all day today, so I'm feeling pretty good :smiley: Jasper had his first visit with the vet here - he was highly admired by said vet, and he behaved like a champ. Of course, this means he got extra carrots. He'll be learning how to call the vet himself any day now...

Extra carrots are good things! I had some in my dinner tonight too. I have recovered from my stupid eating over the weekend, and it feels good. Big batch of vegetarian chili getting made tomorrow. Cold weather will do that! I now have to hop on the exercise bike to get into the latest season of Lupin. Last night I hit my personal best time for 10 miles - it was a really exciting episode! And a new season just appeared on another series I liked a couple of years ago. Biking time is going to keep happening, for sure.

I hope you are all building good November - candy is gone, right? Build your popularity by giving it away if there is any left :smiley:
  • jugar
    Options
    All right Thursday people! And previous to Thursday people! Get ready to roll -
    @ashleykaykay93
    @cleaneater80
    @strong_fit_ells
    @MaddawgMadsen
    @KellyBgetsFit
    @JScottJr1988
    @ashleycarole86
    @conleywoods
    @eggfreak
    @bowens1973

Thanks!
  • Pearl4686
    Pearl4686 Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    Sorry late intro
    I'm Pearl, I'm 41 and live in the UK with husband and kids. I've been overweight/obese all of my adult life and so have most of my family. So it's hard to break out of. I had some health issues last year which have made things harder but also been quite eye opening in terms of how I want to feel as I get older. I don't want to be lugging around all this extra weight. I've started getting a lot of aches and pains, feeling tired all the time and I've never had this before. So while I will investigate any medical issues, I also want to feel lighter and know that its not my weight holding me back.
    I've had plenty ups and down with weigh loss but I'm not giving up, so hopefully November will prove to be a good month!
  • JScottJr1988
    JScottJr1988 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Username: JSScottJr1988
    Weigh in day: Wednesday
    Cw: 200lbs
    Pw: 294lbs

Good morning my name is Scott. I just turned 35. I love exercising(it is a part of my discipline in life). I’m currently 26% body fat so I’m trying to stay on track with my fitness goals for the summer!!! Looking forward to being more active in the group this month.
  • eggfreak
    eggfreak Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    CW 175
  • jugar
    Options
    Happy Thursday! May the energy of Thor be with you!
  • MaddawgMadsen
    Options

Hi Scott! Did you gain 94 pounds or lose 6? I really hope it's that you lost 6! It would be fitting with your enthusiasm!

• MaddawgMadsen
    Options

Hi Scott! Did you gain 94 pounds or lose 6? I really hope it's that you lost 6! It would be fitting with your enthusiasm!

Hi Scott - it's a good thing @jugar understood. PW was 204, not 294. Nice job on the weight loss!
This discussion has been closed.