11/07: 13,670
    11/06: 6,205
    11/05: 6,501

🎉🎉
  • NachDeezy
    NachDeezy Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    RoblinB wrote: »
    Two NSVs from this morning. Was looking for a usual pair of pants that I could not find and reached for a "let's see if these will fit now" pair from the back of the closet... and they did! I then put on a fairly fitted top and went off to my daughter's room with the big head-to-toe mirror to actually SEE myself. I have a very poor sense of what I actually look like - pictures of myself are always a bit surprising to me. I'm not where I want to be yet, but I can say I was just the tiniest bit pleased with what I saw (not cringing like I did 28 pounds ago!)

So one point for the redeemed pants and one point for the improving self-image! :)

HECK FRIGGIN YES!
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,240 Member
    Options
    n1bx52w74edw.png

pado124445o9.png
    670hvorsej7y.png

Team Results
    By Percentage
    eyys8sfw18mp.png

By Pounds
    kkv1imh8m75t.png

Individual Results
    By Percentage
    ci83txajpabq.png
    7whgo4hr7wl8.png

By Pounds
    ecd9zzw21jbt.png

Team Winners
    hd7dhpcn6xik.png
  • Learningmoments
    Learningmoments Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone. I just started Pilates and a free weight workout and stationary bike yesterday. That works well with wk4 challenge for upper body toning. I will do this this at least 3x/a week. I will continue my fun activities. Today was a bike ride. It was much slower since I am doing the workouts. Not sore but lower on energy. Still did the 16 miles.
  • cormierannie
    cormierannie Posts: 4,443 Member
    Options
    cormierannie
    Weigh in day Sunday
    PW: 132 pounds
    CW: 132 pounds
  • rwillems
    rwillems Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Good morning my friends. Hope everyone is doing well. @Megan_smartiepants1970 I hope you begin feeling better soon. I will send you some feel good thoughts.

Here are my stats for the week @lindamtuck2018

Name: rwillems
    Weigh-in day: Sunday
    PW: 280.4 lbs
    CW: 278.6 lbs (down 1.8 lbs)

Every little step helps!
  • iLive2Walk
    iLive2Walk Posts: 3,127 Member
    Options
    Congrats Downsizers on being on the top of the leaderboard. Fantastic job everyone.
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,503 Member
    Options
    abeks wrote: »
    PW: 213.8
    CW: 213

Nice loss!
    Mama530 wrote: »
    Weigh In Day: Sunday
    PW : 218.5
    CW : 217.8

STEPS:
    11/11: 19,915
    11/10: 17,832
    11/09: 18,023
    11/08: 18,387
    11/07: 13,670
    11/06: 6,205
    11/05: 6,501

Congrats on the loss! You had some amazing steps.
    RoblinB wrote: »
    Two NSVs from this morning. Was looking for a usual pair of pants that I could not find and reached for a "let's see if these will fit now" pair from the back of the closet... and they did! I then put on a fairly fitted top and went off to my daughter's room with the big head-to-toe mirror to actually SEE myself. I have a very poor sense of what I actually look like - pictures of myself are always a bit surprising to me. I'm not where I want to be yet, but I can say I was just the tiniest bit pleased with what I saw (not cringing like I did 28 pounds ago!)

So one point for the redeemed pants and one point for the improving self-image! :)

Love these NSV’s.

• lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Hey everyone. I just started Pilates and a free weight workout and stationary bike yesterday. That works well with wk4 challenge for upper body toning. I will do this this at least 3x/a week. I will continue my fun activities. Today was a bike ride. It was much slower since I am doing the workouts. Not sore but lower on energy. Still did the 16 miles.

Pilates is something I always wanted to try. People that do it regularly seem to get so toned.
    cormierannie
    Weigh in day Sunday
    PW: 132 pounds
    CW: 132 pounds

Holding steady!
    rwillems wrote: »
    Good morning my friends. Hope everyone is doing well. @Megan_smartiepants1970 I hope you begin feeling better soon. I will send you some feel good thoughts.

Here are my stats for the week @lindamtuck2018

Name: rwillems
    Weigh-in day: Sunday
    PW: 280.4 lbs
    CW: 278.6 lbs (down 1.8 lbs)

Every little step helps!

You are right on that one. Every ounce brings us closer to goal. Congrats on your loss.

• lindamtuck2018
    edited November 2023
    Options
    Steps: 5343
    Exercise: ✔️
    Rings: ✔️
    Physio: ✔️

Back to edit my message. No pool after all. Just got a text message that it closed due to the temperature. Hopefully, things are back to normal tomorrow. I guess it’s mini walks today.

Have an amazing day!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Question:

I asked this question about diet so now let’s look at exercise. Do you find it harder to exercise on the weekdays or weekends? Why?
  • RoblinB
    RoblinB Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Congratulations Downsizers for being number one!
    Let’s offer a big round of applause to our top weight losers for the week
    Indeed!!! Way to go, team! That seemed like a pretty good week for many of us. And cheers to you, @ChickieBoom22, @aactuallyaash, @inshapeCK, and @aneedlecraft!

• Heretochange88
    Heretochange88 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    HI all, I want to come in today and be accountable.... after my "little loss" on thursday, I felt sorry for myself and went for a solid breakfast rather than my shake... i made some good choices and some not-so-good. All weekend, I have not stuck to my plan, with a few questionable choices here and there.

This is a great opportunity I have and I don't want to waste it. I weighed in today and I've only gained a pound which is manageable! I want to be in the green all month so from now to thursday I will be back on it!

I'm planning on hitting the pool today- just some aerobic exercises followed by a few laps. Nothing too strenuous.

I just had my protein shake and now I am going to plan meals for the next two days!!

I am doing great in my studies- finished 5 assignments in 2 days and I think I'll get the course totally done this week (this one is a computer science course and known to be very simple.) I signed up for a new course starting in december- women and gender studies, hopefully that'll be another simple course!

I am glad I've got that all off my chest haha. I am going to make the rest of this week count- starting with just today!!

xx
  • adianeschu
    adianeschu Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    PW-221.6
    CW-215.8

I started WW again! I know it works. I have been sick since end of May. Hopefully we are getting to the bottom of what is going on. I started out with verdigo and then it went to loosing my balance along with headaches. Pressure on my ears. It's like I'm wearing earmuffs all the time. Last week I had a spinal tap, it showed that I have pressure on the Cranial. I have to see a Neurologist to see what we can do. My MIR showed no masses or tumors. Thank you God. I have good days and bad. I'm excited to continue with WW. It was so easy to follow the plan.
  • adianeschu
    adianeschu Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    11/5-7735
    11/6-8649
    11/7-7234
    11/8-7188
    11/9-4821
    11/10-8291
    11/11-7468
  • Slimmersixties
    Slimmersixties Posts: 777 Member
    edited November 2023
    Options
    ynogijsciquh.png

Here is my friendly Sunday reminder of the people's steps I need for November week 2...Please have your steps in by Tuesday evening on the 14th...Thanks for your cooperation :)

@aactuallyaash 11/5 -11/11

@Hotspur11 11/5 - 11/11

@laquita606 11/5 - 11/11

Posted my steps on 11th. I checked they are there! Shocked myself that i remembered!
This discussion has been closed.