NachDeezy Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    jimboden3 wrote: »
    JimBoden3
    Weigh-in Day: Friday (Nov 10, 2023)
    PW: 241.1
    CW: 239.2
    SW: 244.8

One of the benefits of waking up in the middle of the night means I can get an early start to the day and have plenty of time for a morning walk - I just need to bundle up as it's getting COLD here!

💪🏽💪🏽💪🏽💪🏽
  • NachDeezy
    Options
    aneedlecraft
    Friday check-in
    SW: 337
    PW: 318
    CW: 314 :o
    Slow, steady and sustainable... up and moving more, eating more mindfully. I really didn't do anything different this week, but it's adding up.

Yes!!!!🎉
  • NachDeezy
    Options
    torih941 wrote: »
    NSV: I was able to keep up in my resistance class last night! I was worried it was going to be too hard or I was going to have to modify everything, but I was able to do all the workouts the way they were. I felt so proud of myself. I can't wait to continue seeing progress!

Great losses and steps this week, everyone. I hope everyone is having a good week so far. Almost to the weekend! (My mantra this week).

You should be proud. That’s an amazing NSV.
    Sorry, that I don't comment on here much. I try to read the comments daily or every other day.

I have a new doctor and she subscribed some new meds to help with an issue I was having. Hopefully, this will help me get back on track with losing weight.

@lindamtuck2018

Sorry, I'm late in responding back to your question.
    Yes, I have support hose & wraps but they don't always stop my legs from swelling. Because, I have problems with the way my blood flows. Very slowly (poorly) which causes different problems in my legs/body.

I have venous reflux so I understand. Only have problems with my right leg. It’s painful. I can’t wear my compression stockings as my right leg still swells and I end up having to take that one off. I hope the new medication works.
    ddainiak wrote: »
    My NSV - Guess who is no longer obese! Made it to the overweight category! 😉

I got curious also. I am now in the overweight category. Congrats on your NSV! Thanks for making me realize I reached this milestone. I think you, me and @Slimmersixties need to have a no longer obese celebration.
    NachDeezy wrote: »
    SW - 630
    PW - 465.4
    CW - 463

167 total pounds down and quite a bit to go, but I am well beyond the halfway point (which is pretty friggin cool). I was definitely worried after injuring my foot that I was going to struggle to break even, so definitely taking this as the biggest win of all time.

Fantastic loss! How is your foot now?
    Heretochange88

PW- 369.2
    CW- 368.2

-1lb

A loss is a loss.... getting closer to my goal 💪🏻💪🏻

Have you picked your reward for your next milestone? Nice loss!
    Friday weigh in

Pw 185.2
    Cw 185.2

Well after 5 days in Barcelona, walking an average of 6 miles a day and eating not one single extra thing or having an alcoholic drink my weight is exactly the same. But it's OK because i know my body and I'm expecting a drop of 1.5 or 2lb tomorrow or the next day! It always takes a few days for the loss to show up (as opposed to the gains where 5lb can appear overnight!!!)

Congrats on sticking to plan.

It's painful for sure hahaha. Sounds like a have a couple of weeks of recovery ahead.
  • NachDeezy
    Options
    Steps: 4,964
    Exercise: ✔️
    Rings: ✔️
    Physio: ✔️

PW 166.2
    CW 166

I went for bloodwork yesterday. I can view my results online and my thyroid is low. It explains so many things. I really have been finding the cold, my skin is so dry, my hair is falling out and my mood(motivation) has been low. I am sure the doctor will call over the next few days and increase my thyroid medication. Very simple fix. Now if everything in life was that simple.

Small loss this week again but they add up. Less than 4 pounds to 💯 pounds lost. Off to do another walk!.

Happy FriYAY!

Heck yeah my friend! You're almost there!
  • ChickieBoom22
    ChickieBoom22 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    SO SORRY. I was traveling and completely forgot that the challenge was starting.

WD: Monday
    Sw: 246.5
    Cw: 239.0
  • Learningmoments
    Learningmoments Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, Sorry I have been missing in action. Hubby and I went fishing at a lake he has wanted to fish for a while. It was beautiful but no cell service or internet. I will weigh in tomorrow if that is okay. I didn't have access to scales. Hopefully, it won't be a gain. I stayed in calorie count, but limited on exercises. So far I have been struggling with losing weight even with a large deficit. I have checked my portions and I checked with other trackers. The only thing I can think of is the timing of meals and sleep. They vary several hours from day to day. I am going to try to get that straight because I don't know what else to do to get the weight to come off. Anyway, I will post my steps tomorrow. I am glad to be back with you guys.
  • NachDeezy
    Options
    SO SORRY. I was traveling and completely forgot that the challenge was starting.

Way to do it!!
  • MyChoiceisaGoodLife
    Options
    MyChoiceisaGoodLife

Weigh in day: Friday 11/10/23
    PW: 160
    CW: 159
  • NachDeezy
    Options
    MyChoiceisaGoodLife

👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽
  • iLive2Walk
    iLive2Walk Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    ddainiak

11/11/2023
    PW: 170.4
    CW: 169.6 Up from an earlier weigh in this week, but still down from last Saturday. 😁
  • Learningmoments
    Learningmoments Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    Learningmoments

Weigh-in date: Usually Friday. No scale. Today is Saturday
    PW: 186.2
    CW: 184.8
    Yay!!! The scale has FINALLY moved. I am not sure what I have done differently. I have been having the same deficit. I am very thankful but really confused. At least it gives me hope.
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,513 Member
    edited November 2023
    Options
    torih941 wrote: »
    NSV: I was able to keep up in my resistance class last night! I was worried it was going to be too hard or I was going to have to modify everything, but I was able to do all the workouts the way they were. I felt so proud of myself. I can't wait to continue seeing progress!

Great losses and steps this week, everyone. I hope everyone is having a good week so far. Almost to the weekend! (My mantra this week).

You should be proud. That’s an amazing NSV.
    Sorry, that I don't comment on here much. I try to read the comments daily or every other day.

I have a new doctor and she subscribed some new meds to help with an issue I was having. Hopefully, this will help me get back on track with losing weight.

@lindamtuck2018

Sorry, I'm late in responding back to your question.
    Yes, I have support hose & wraps but they don't always stop my legs from swelling. Because, I have problems with the way my blood flows. Very slowly (poorly) which causes different problems in my legs/body.

I have venous reflux so I understand. Only have problems with my right leg. It’s painful. I can’t wear my compression stockings as my right leg still swells and I end up having to take that one off. I hope the new medication works.
    My NSV - Guess who is no longer obese! Made it to the overweight category! 😉

I got curious also. I am now in the overweight category. Congrats on your NSV! Thanks for making me realize I reached this milestone. I think you, me and @Slimmersixties need to have a no longer obese celebration.
    SW - 630
    PW - 465.4
    CW - 463

167 total pounds down and quite a bit to go, but I am well beyond the halfway point (which is pretty friggin cool). I was definitely worried after injuring my foot that I was going to struggle to break even, so definitely taking this as the biggest win of all time.

Fantastic loss! How is your foot now?
    Heretochange88

PW- 369.2
    CW- 368.2

-1lb

A loss is a loss.... getting closer to my goal 💪🏻💪🏻

Have you picked your reward for your next milestone? Nice loss!
    Friday weigh in

Pw 185.2
    Cw 185.2

Well after 5 days in Barcelona, walking an average of 6 miles a day and eating not one single extra thing or having an alcoholic drink my weight is exactly the same. But it's OK because i know my body and I'm expecting a drop of 1.5 or 2lb tomorrow or the next day! It always takes a few days for the loss to show up (as opposed to the gains where 5lb can appear overnight!!!)

Congrats on sticking to plan.

It's painful for sure hahaha. Sounds like a have a couple of weeks of recovery ahead.

We’ll take it easy on it. Make sure you see your doctor if things don’t improve.

Amazing loss! We are glad you are here.
    Hello everyone, Sorry I have been missing in action. Hubby and I went fishing at a lake he has wanted to fish for a while. It was beautiful but no cell service or internet. I will weigh in tomorrow if that is okay. I didn't have access to scales. Hopefully, it won't be a gain. I stayed in calorie count, but limited on exercises. So far I have been struggling with losing weight even with a large deficit. I have checked my portions and I checked with other trackers. The only thing I can think of is the timing of meals and sleep. They vary several hours from day to day. I am going to try to get that straight because I don't know what else to do to get the weight to come off. Anyway, I will post my steps tomorrow. I am glad to be back with you guys.

Congrats on the loss, Are you weighing your food portions? If not you will be surprised how easy it is to be wrong when we eyeball it. Try it if you haven’t been. I am glad you had fun. What kind of fish did you get?
    MyChoiceisaGoodLife

A new decade. How exciting!
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,513 Member
    Options
    Steps: 5,523
    Physio: ❌

My A1C results are back. They are even lower than they were in June. Less than 6 is in the non diabetic range and mine is 5.1. Definitely a NSV.

Have a great Saturday! Mine is about to start with grocery shopping.
  • liketoyak
    liketoyak Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Liketoyak
    Weigh-in day Friday, November 10

SW-304
    PW-291.6
    CW-292.3

Sorry forgot to post yesterday.
  • RoblinB
    RoblinB Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018
    PW 173.3
    CW 172.1
  • iLive2Walk
    iLive2Walk Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    Steps: 5,523
    Physio: ❌

My A1C results are back. They are even lower than they were in June. Less than 6 is in the non diabetic range and mine is 5.1. Definitely a NSV.

Have a great Saturday! Mine is about to start with grocery shopping.

Fantastic new Donna!
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,153 Member
    Options
    The November Week 3 Group Challenge is open and ready to begin on Sunday, Nov. 12th. Please join us for the Tame the Turkey Neck Challenge...not as weird as it sounds! LOL Here's your link:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10903175/november-week-3-group-challenge-tame-the-turkey-neck#latest

Hope to see you in the chat thread!
    Jessica :blush:
  • NachDeezy
    Options
    ddainiak

11/11/2023
    PW: 170.4
    CW: 169.6 Up from an earlier weigh in this week, but still down from last Saturday. 😁

🎉🎉
  • NachDeezy
    Options
    Learningmoments

Weigh-in date: Usually Friday. No scale. Today is Saturday
    PW: 186.2
    CW: 184.8
    Yay!!! The scale has FINALLY moved. I am not sure what I have done differently. I have been having the same deficit. I am very thankful but really confused. At least it gives me hope.

Woooo!!👏🏽
This discussion has been closed.