Downsizers Team Chat - NOVEMBER 2023

Options

Replies

• Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,862 Member
    Options
    rwillems wrote: »
    Good morning my friends. Hope everyone is doing well. @Megan_smartiepants1970 I hope you begin feeling better soon. I will send you some feel good thoughts.

Here are my stats for the week @lindamtuck2018

Name: rwillems
    Weigh-in day: Sunday
    PW: 280.4 lbs
    CW: 278.6 lbs (down 1.8 lbs)

Every little step helps!

Thank you so much Rick :)
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    ddainiak wrote: »
    @Megan_smartiepants1970 Oh no, so sorry to hear that you still aren't feeling well. Sending you healing thoughts!

ibvr7gigc80g.gif

Thank you so much
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    Back to bed I go ... I hope everyone has a great day ....
  • ChickieBoom22
    ChickieBoom22 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Every weekend I tell myself that I'm going to pack my lunch for work the following week. Most days I manage my breakfast but I rarely have it together enough to pack my lunch.

This weekend I made my overnight oats for the week and cooked food to bring for lunch! I'm really happy about that. Paying for lunch everyday gets expensive.

Weigh-in day: Monday
    PW: 237.5 lbs
    CW: 236.4 lbs
  • itladyee
    itladyee Posts: 4,098 Member
    Options
    Step Challenge - Goal 8,500

11/12 ~ 9,702
    11/13
    11/14
    11/15
    11/16
    11/17
    11/18
  • NachDeezy
    NachDeezy Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    rwillems wrote: »
    Good morning my friends. Hope everyone is doing well. @Megan_smartiepants1970 I hope you begin feeling better soon. I will send you some feel good thoughts.

Here are my stats for the week @lindamtuck2018

Name: rwillems
    Weigh-in day: Sunday
    PW: 280.4 lbs
    CW: 278.6 lbs (down 1.8 lbs)

Every little step helps!

Awesome job!
  • NachDeezy
    Options
    Every weekend I tell myself that I'm going to pack my lunch for work the following week. Most days I manage my breakfast but I rarely have it together enough to pack my lunch.

This weekend I made my overnight oats for the week and cooked food to bring for lunch! I'm really happy about that. Paying for lunch everyday gets expensive.

Solid👏🏽👏🏽
  • Hotspur11
    Hotspur11 Posts: 2,664 Member
    Options
    Weight
    PW: 84.5
    CW: 84.3

Steps
    @Hotspur11 11/5 - 11/11

5/11 - 13,391
    6/11 - 15,005
    7/11 -18,814
    8/11 - 20,199
    9/11 - 12,345
    10/11 - 17,259
    11/11 - 22,237
  • Learningmoments
    Learningmoments Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    @ChickieBoom22, @aactuallyaash, @inshapeCK, and @aneedlecraft! Congratulations!!!

@lindamtuck2018 You should try Pilates. I love it. I have only done YouTube classes. It is very expensive in person. It is really good for your core. Try Pilates with Jessica Valent or Pilates with Nicole. I am sure there are others.

@Heretochange88 Great job dusting yourself off and finishing strong.

@adianeschu I am glad they have some leads and thankful no tumors. That must be really scary. Keep us posted. WW is great!
    @ChickieBoom22 Awesome job!!!

It was colder & gloomy today. I did manage to do a short bike ride. I didn't do my other exercises. I have been learning more about tracking your macros. It is very interesting and also started tracking my food in grams instead of by the cup. It is very interesting. Have any of you tracked your macros? Any tips? Thanks in advance.
  • aactuallyaash
    aactuallyaash Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970

aactuallyaash
    11/5 -3784
    11/11-2039

Thank you!
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,511 Member
    Options
    HI all, I want to come in today and be accountable.... after my "little loss" on thursday, I felt sorry for myself and went for a solid breakfast rather than my shake... i made some good choices and some not-so-good. All weekend, I have not stuck to my plan, with a few questionable choices here and there.

This is a great opportunity I have and I don't want to waste it. I weighed in today and I've only gained a pound which is manageable! I want to be in the green all month so from now to thursday I will be back on it!

I'm planning on hitting the pool today- just some aerobic exercises followed by a few laps. Nothing too strenuous.

I just had my protein shake and now I am going to plan meals for the next two days!!

I am doing great in my studies- finished 5 assignments in 2 days and I think I'll get the course totally done this week (this one is a computer science course and known to be very simple.) I signed up for a new course starting in december- women and gender studies, hopefully that'll be another simple course!

I am glad I've got that all off my chest haha. I am going to make the rest of this week count- starting with just today!!

xx

It’s so easy when we feel sorry for ourselves to start making those bad choices and then it snowballs. Way to go coming here and being accountable. I wish I could go back to school. I loved being a student. I started as an electronic technician in the military. When I got out I went back to school and became a technologist. I always wanted to go on and become an engineer. I love learning new things.
    adianeschu wrote: »
    PW-221.6
    CW-215.8

I started WW again! I know it works. I have been sick since end of May. Hopefully we are getting to the bottom of what is going on. I started out with verdigo and then it went to loosing my balance along with headaches. Pressure on my ears. It's like I'm wearing earmuffs all the time. Last week I had a spinal tap, it showed that I have pressure on the Cranial. I have to see a Neurologist to see what we can do. My MIR showed no masses or tumors. Thank you God. I have good days and bad. I'm excited to continue with WW. It was so easy to follow the plan.

Wow, that is scary. I am glad there is no tumours. Be careful you don’t fall. I hope you get some answers soon. I haven’t done weight watchers in awhile. Is it still the points system. I lost quite a bit of weight about 23 years ago with weight watchers. Amazing loss this week. Congrats!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options

Nice loss! I have always wanted to try overnight oats. I don’t eat breakfast so I suppose I could eat it for lunch.
    Hotspur11 wrote: »
    Weight
    PW: 84.5
    CW: 84.3

Steps
    @Hotspur11 11/5 - 11/11

5/11 - 13,391
    6/11 - 15,005
    7/11 -18,814
    8/11 - 20,199
    9/11 - 12,345
    10/11 - 17,259
    11/11 - 22,237

Congrats on the loss! Very nice steps.

• lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Steps: 5,807
    Exercise: ✔️
    Rings: ✔️
    Physio: ✔️

Has anyone ever had issues with their smartwatch irritating their wrist? My skin is very dry so that probably doesn’t help. Tried it on the right wrist and it is irritating it also. I left it off last night and put it back on this morning. Had to take it off in less than an hour.

• lindamtuck2018
    Options
  • laquita606
    laquita606 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Pw: 238.6
    Cw: 239.4

Steps:
    11/05- 0
    11/11- 1,065
  • RoblinB
    RoblinB Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    @heretochange88 So good to see you flex your willpower and rein it in!! And so good for you to lean on this group like we are suppose to when we struggle (what else is a support group for???) Like @lindamtuck2018 said, it is SO easy for me to let things get out of control when my emotions lead me. And as much as I always want the "perfect" week, the skills I really need to grow are those that help me back up out of bad choices that I will inevitably make and move forward on the road. It sounds like you are taking this learning opportunity and doing just that! Love it! :)
  • aactuallyaash
    aactuallyaash Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018

Aactuallyaash
    Tuesday
    Pw 236.4
    Cw 235.4

Thank you!
  • RoblinB
    Options
    @ChickieBoom22 I also struggle with getting lunch together for the days I don't work from home (I also really did not enjoy making lunches for school when my kids were younger). To others that might not seem like an NSV, but lots of days it really is!! Well done! Hope you find some great inspirations to keep it going. :)
  • RoblinB
    Options
    @adianesch Thanks for sharing - I am so glad you are starting to get some answers to what is going on with you! And that is an amazing loss this week! Hoping all continues to move forward for you!
  • NachDeezy
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018

Aactuallyaash
    Tuesday
    Pw 236.4
    Cw 235.4

Thank you!

👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽
This discussion has been closed.