Ultimate goal weight: 148
    Nov 30 goal weight: 172.8

Oct 31 ending weight - 175.8
    Nov 01 - 175.8
    Nov 08 - 173.4
    Nov 18 - 171.6
    Nov 24 - 171.0
    Nov 30 - 172.4

Not where I wanted to be, but will take it. I did hit my November goal and will continue to work on the 10% before Christmas. It will be tough with holiday parties, luncheons etc. My aunt (mom’s sis ) was here for 10 days. They enjoyed being together and she brought the cold from Buffalo. It was 30 the last few mornings in Atlanta.

Time to get to Christmas decorations. I’m so behind. Ron stopped by and went to the attic crawl space to bring them down. I think I’m going to modify and not put up everything. Just enough to make it festive as everyone is coming over Christmas Eve for games, food, fun and gift exchange for the little ones.

Hope everyone is doing well and looking forward to a great December.

Kathy

• PaulaKro
    PaulaKro Posts: 5,685 Member
    Options
    Highest weight: 317
    Ultimate goal weight: 138
    Nov 30 goal weight: 220

Oct 31 ending weight - 222.5
    Nov 01 - 224.0
    Nov 09 - 225.0
    Nov 17 - 223.8
    Nov 22 - 224.8
    Nov 30 - 223.0

Paula
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,288 Member
    Options
    Ronan and I decorated our Charlie Brown Christmas tree...cute!
    Collin and I walked around the high school this morning. He didn't want to nap, so I put him in in the stroller and we walked for about an hour. He just chilled and looked around. He did not fall asleep this time!!
    We all have the worst cold! Ronan started it, then Pete, Sara, Collin, me, and Pat...all got it in that order. My cough is horrible, and my nose will not stop running! ugh! I worked out w/my trainer Monday and that's it.
    Chris
  • zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,855 Member
    edited December 2023
    Options
    Karen how cold is it? I can picture you dressed warmly and braving the cold. With your brilliant smile. Good job on logging. We do know it helps. So why don't we do it more?

Kathy meeting your goal in December was great. We should log with Karen. It will help us.

Paula want to log daily with Karen? I wish I had a better program for logging.

Chris I feel like crap also. Some little fat elephant is sitting on my chest. Soup time. No nap? Hmmm, difficult little stinker he is!

Don't feel like anything after work. Tired and need to log also.

Shelley