❣️🙏My Team, My Friend, My Family, Our thoughts are with You!🙏❣️

Options

Replies

• pmbach1
    pmbach1 Posts: 2,054 Member
    Options
    Dear @walkintofit and @Grannysue91 Thank you so much for your very kind words and walkintofit I am so very sorry for your loss. He fought the hard fight and you were by his side you both get extra jewels in your crowns, he already had his!
  • Ceriusly1
    Ceriusly1 Posts: 5,751 Member
    Options
    @pmbach1 @Dianedoessmiles1 @MawMaw1941 @walkintofit @gouldsgranite
    I've read all the posts and prayed for the needs mentioned. I am so blessed that the cancer I had was found early and the procedures went well. I'll have 1 more 6 month checkup and if things continue I won't need to go back for a year. I am a true believer in Faithful Prayers having the power to change things.

Update on my Son's Mother-In-Law. She is a true miracle. She is breathing on her own and is recovering her speech. They were considering moving her from Critical Care but I haven't heard if that was done yet.

Thanks to everyone who added a prayer or kind thought.
  • walkintofit
    walkintofit Posts: 3,517 Member
    edited December 2023
    Options
    Big hugs and prayers for those who need it! Thank you cause I needed it, hard to navigate some of this.
  • MawMaw1941
    MawMaw1941 Posts: 1,878 Member
    Options
    @pmbach1 @Dianedoessmiles1 @walkintofit @gouldsgranite
    Many many prayers for everyone as we navigate the season. 🙏🙏🙏🙏
  • pmbach1
    pmbach1 Posts: 2,054 Member
    Options
    @Ceriusly1 Amen to that. Glad for your son's Mother in law and all of the family.
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,968 Member
    Options
    Sorry for just jump in here

“I am so blessed that the cancer I had was found early and the procedures went well. I'll have 1 more 6 month checkup and if things continue I won't need to go back for a year. I am a true believer in Faithful Prayers having the power to change things.”

This is fantastic news…..

“Update on my Son's Mother-In-Law. She is a true miracle. She is breathing on her own and is recovering her speech. They were considering moving her from Critical Care but I haven't heard if that was done yet.”

Excellent excellent news too…..
  • kayhryngc
    kayhryngc Posts: 1,697 Member
    Options
    pmbach1, Prayers for healing, Hon! Do you have much further to go in treatments?

Ceriusly1, Pray she recovers to all our hopes. Remind yourself and family to try not wear yourselves down so can be there for each other. Hugs!

Hope everyone had a Christmas they wanted whether quiet or noisy! Me? Eve was noisy but Day was slept in and quiet then headed out. No detour so only took 50 minutes.
    I am here with grandkids. Pappa's is getting off work early today but I can't leave untill DD gets home in morning due to kids on break. There has been times during last 15-30 minutes of shift a call for help was made. I thank God every morning she comes home.Take care and be safe...ya hear?

• Ceriusly1
    Ceriusly1 Posts: 5,751 Member
    Options
    @kalisdaddy (Alan), is having surgery to remove some cancer on 2/14. He is looking at 4-6 weeks recovery time. Please add Alan and Lynn, @kaliswalker to your prayer list. Alan is a member of the Tenacious GR8TERS.

Alan, please add any details you want and please keep us updated. Praying for God's healing Grace for you, HIS hands to guide your medical team, and calm and comfort to fill your home as you recover.
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Dianedoessmiles1 Posts: 12,125 Member
    Options
    @Ceriusly1 THANKS Ceri!! @kalisdaddy Alan wishing you the very best outcome!! No doubt @Kaliswalker (Lynn) Will be there with you. May the healing be complete and the treatment needed if any after be kind to you.
  • DNjoys
    DNjoys Posts: 7,346 Member
    edited February 13
    Options
    @kalisdaddy and @kaliswalker
    Sending prayers for peace and healing.
  • Irishgal46a
    Irishgal46a Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    @kalisdaddy @kaliswalker
    Praying for you and your family.
  • vtoria3
    vtoria3 Posts: 3,065 Member
    Options
    @kalisdaddy @kaliswalker
    Sending love and prayers <3 .
  • deskjockey925
    deskjockey925 Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    Sending prayers for a complete recovery.
  • davis3222s
    davis3222s Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    May your husbands recovery be speedy and complete. My prayers are with him
  • Jer2ber
    Jer2ber Posts: 927 Member
    Options
    @kalisdaddy & @kaliswalker
    Prayers for comfort and healing ❤️
  • luv2dns2
    luv2dns2 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Thinking of you and wishing you the best and a speedy recovery!
  • sewingmama17
    sewingmama17 Posts: 1,641 Member
    Options
    Sending prayers for peace and healing.
  • kaliswalker
    kaliswalker Posts: 1,197 Member
    Options
    He did very well. He looks great and feels great and is coming home today.
  • deskjockey925
    deskjockey925 Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options

<3 Fantastic News !!! <3
  • vtoria3
    vtoria3 Posts: 3,065 Member
    Options

Such positive news! Sending best wishes! <3