❣️🙏My Team, My Friend, My Family, Our thoughts are with You!🙏❣️

Options

Replies

• prowles1
    prowles1 Posts: 343 Member
    edited February 17
    Options
    @kaliswalker - continued prayers of healing for your husband and for you in supporting him. ❤️
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Dianedoessmiles1 Posts: 12,125 Member
    Options
    @Kaliswalker @kalisdaddy WOOHOO GOOD NEWS!!! Hope it continues! BEST to you both!
  • pmbach1
    pmbach1 Posts: 2,054 Member
    Options
    I keep forgetting to let all my friends here know what is going on. My fifth treatment was delayed a week because the chemo made me anemic. So number five is this coming Friday which means if all goes well I will have my last one March 15. I don't have some of the terrible symptoms some have. But I do have my fair share!
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Options
    pmbach1 wrote: »
    I keep forgetting to let all my friends here know what is going on. My fifth treatment was delayed a week because the chemo made me anemic. So number five is this coming Friday which means if all goes well I will have my last one March 15. I don't have some of the terrible symptoms some have. But I do have my fair share!

Pam, TY TY TY TY for the update!! Will they be doing an iron infusion? A dear friend of mine (of 45 years) is going through this. Her chemo and radiation has ended, but now they 'think' she may be bleeding some where in her digsestive system. She's has had breast cancer 2 times and in her kidneys 3 times, losing one of them completely the remaining one is only a part of one. We are scared when she goes again soon for the kidneys. She's QUITE the fighter! She lives alone (oh we've offered to be with her, she's a "NOPE!! I want to be home alone." type, but thankfully she does get together with us as she can. She never lost her hair, but as with you she's goes through so many side effects. We are here with you hon!!! Hopefully as of March 15th your treatments will be it'll be declared in remission!! We are here for you no matter what.

• Dianedoessmiles1
    Options
    Dear MFP family members. @Ceriusly1 Uncle has passed away. She could use the love and support she gives to all of us.

xkpl736wj3ik.png
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Options
    @Ceriusly1 hon with all you are facing I am so sorry to hear about your Uncle passing away. We are here with you. It hurts to watch them go. Many hugs
    s483t6b5kmng.png
  • catnurse1
    catnurse1 Posts: 3,173 Member
    Options
    Dearest Ceri,

I am so sorry to hear about your uncle. You are in my thoughts. Prayers to you and your family.

0cckzqpjqdks.png
  • Dpecora653
    Dpecora653 Posts: 3,907 Member
    Options
    @Ceriusly1 MY THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.

n5tyj8ev3qn7.jpg
  • Kitty_m1
    Kitty_m1 Posts: 3,079 Member
    Options
    @Ceriusly1 I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm praying for you and your family.
  • Kurtize
    Kurtize Posts: 5,504 Member
    Options
    My deepest sympathy @Ceriusly1
    mkinko8qwvjt.png
  • Retired_Sue
    Retired_Sue Posts: 11,074 Member
    Options
    @Ceriusly1 -
    t8gzq3d7c8n1.png

I'm sorry to learn about the passing of your uncle. Hugs to you.
  • iradi8
    iradi8 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    @Ceriusly1 I am so sorry for the loss of your uncle. Prayers said for you and for everyone that loved him.
  • jeanhickokhaley1
    jeanhickokhaley1 Posts: 3,348 Member
    Options
    @Ceriusly1 Praying for you, that you will have strength. Hugs!
  • hicim705
    hicim705 Posts: 5,217 Member
    Options
    @Ceriusly1 ~ thinking of you, my friend ... and your family at this difficult time.

egemn7qqtbif.png
  • MawMaw1941
    MawMaw1941 Posts: 1,878 Member
    Options
    @Ceriusly1 - My thoughts and prayers are with you. 🙏🙏❤️
  • sewingmama17
    sewingmama17 Posts: 1,641 Member
    Options
    @Ceriusly1 - praying for comfort for your family
  • DID_60LBS_BY60
    DID_60LBS_BY60 Posts: 3,529 Member
    Options
    @Ceriously1 -
    Losing an uncle is so difficult, especially when they were so important to you.
    My condolences and prayers to you and your family.

kyujfcc1xsu0.jpg
  • paceka2
    paceka2 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    @Ceriusly1 - I'm so sorry to hear of your Uncle's passing. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
  • AthleteLori
    AthleteLori Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    @Ceriusly1 I am so sorry for your loss. I pray you and your family receive comfort during this difficult time.
  • linda7677
    linda7677 Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    @Ceriusly1 Condolences to you and your family on the loss of your uncle. Prayers for strength at this difficult time.