• abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    Friday 26- 4078
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,221 Member
    edited January 27
    Options
    Hi all, I like the idea of a word for the year but maybe once a month to add a subtitle word also. I'm thinking about my word but at the moment it is FRUSTRATION.
    I was excited to learn from my fellow head Garmin badge earner @frankwbrown that some new Dance badges were been added. As I have been to my Dance class 5 times this week I have been unable to record the activity to receive the badge.
    I've looked at various discussions on line to change the cardio to dance which I've done but still no badges.
    Do you know how to display this page on the Garmin app @frankwbrown or can anyone else help ?9cdrdxs5m0vn.png
    I recorded a Cardio activity. On my laptop, I clicked the activity type (immediately above the activity title) and got a dropdown menu of all activity types, including Dance Fitness. I selected Dance Fitness and confirmed it. I then looked and found that I had earned the Jazz Hands badge.
    I also checked in the Android app and was able to find Dance Fitness listed as an activity type there as well. Did this not work for you?
    https://blog.garminbadges.com/2024/01/dance-fitness-has-arrived.html
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    Steps
    1/24 5,868
    1/25 4,605
    1/26 3,663
  • Zaxa2021
    Zaxa2021 Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Steps

1/24: 7,594
    1/25: 6,311
    1/26: 13,472

I'm not too happy with the steps, or lack of. My boys have been going through a rough sleep phase, so I've been extra tired and took a couple days off from the gym. We've still been walking every day, though so I'm happy with that part.
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,100 Member
    Options
    The Week 5 Challenge is up! Dive on in and start sharing your magic numbers starting Sunday -

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10908396/january-week-5-group-challenge-magic-numbers/p1?new=1

See you there!
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,103 Member
    Options
    Hey @Pupowl - hope your weekend is starting off with a bang. I unexpectedly had to work late last night...came home, ate a little something, laid down and I was out...CRAZY BUSY at the office so I was exhausted. I'll be on vacation starting Tuesday, but not taking a trip. I'll be in and out and watching the spreadsheets with you...just not doing the group challenge this week. I need a creativity break.

Jessica
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    @jessicakrall8 Glad you get a break soon, really sounds like you need it! I hope you have a lot of relaxing downtime with Betty <3
  • izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    jdzdesheuud7.png
    I managed it but don't know if I can do it again 🙂 thanks @frankwbrown for your help.
  • Pupowl
    Options
    We are missing a few weigh ins for the week. Please check in asap~
    @kcpond
    @bearchested
    @abowersgirl
    @tatilove1988
  • SavageMrsMoose
    SavageMrsMoose Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Steps

1/26. 13,380

1/27. 5912. Watch died…
  • Itadakimasu7
    Itadakimasu7 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    @Cyncia85 -- Gym class in '93 comprised of 'Sweatin' to the Oldies!' :-P Haha, it would wipe me out! A great workout and a lot of fun.

Sunday Funday -- I'm having coffee but about to get started. Here are a few photos from my bicycle ride the other day. It's been raining everyday but sometimes we get little pauses in the weather (it's a rain forest - so normal). There is enough water in ditches and puddles for the ducks to float around in. It's really cute.
    o7vc4nwlr7rw.png
    t60jw0f2j4gx.png
    hv1gleb6dqyc.png
  • looneycatblue
    looneycatblue Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    Wk 5 ? - Sun, Jan 28
    PW: 170.8
    CW: 170.8
    Gain/Loss: same
    I was seeing the 169+ range all week, until today... :'( Too much salt yesterday.

Steps:
    1/24 6,161
    1/25 5,580
    1/26 8,784
    1/27 5,266
  • Pupowl
    Options
    @Itadakimasu7 Such a pretty rainbow!
  • bearchested
    bearchested Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Bearchested
    Friday
    PW: 193.2
    CW: 191.4

Sorry for the late weigh in, I was preparing for a work trip and posting slipped my mind. I think part of this loss is just water weight.
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,221 Member
    Options
    Daily step goal: 10,000
    Fri 1/26: 12,019
    Sat 1/27: 14,540
  • Itadakimasu7
    Itadakimasu7 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    For February I will be returning great staff of Shape Shifters :D I'm not sure which day we're beginning on, but my weigh in will be the typical Tuesday. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.