WaistAways Team Chat - FEBRUARY 2024

Options

Replies

• micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,259 Member
    Options
    Well my step game was down and clearly I wasn’t paying attention so close to my goal so many days. I’ll do better this week.

pm2w8g66gyrw.png
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,240 Member
    Options
    n1bx52w74edw.png

082eo3rdnksf.png
    hk496ct0dlay.png

Team Results
    By Percentage

tst2jkk14n4z.png

By Pounds

xit65bum6u82.png

Individual Results
    By Percentage

wnghd5aqutf8.png

By Pounds

tdagzv2iahjh.png
    dj9fp5jeluh9.png

Team Winners
    vwyjcbch1kwm.png

• YinxFed
    YinxFed Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Sunday weigh-in

PW - 186.5
    CW - 186 4

Step and Exercise stats for the last 7 days :

Sunday 11th February - 2450
    Monday 12th - 2533 / 38 mins Heather Robertson HR12W4.0 Day 17 - Glutes & Thighs
    Tuesday 13th - 5599
    Wednesday 14th - 2895 / 37 mins HR12W4.0 Day 18 - Upper Body Strength
    Thursday 15th - 3350 / 95mins Yoga
    Friday 16th - 2346/ 29mins HR12W4.0 Day 19 - Abs & Mobility
    Saturday 17th - 1272

TTFN
  • YinxFed
    YinxFed Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Greetings Friends,

@micki48 it makes me so cross when cost-cutting decisions are made that actually affect such far-reaching consequences for real people.
    At least you have a bit of time to make some changes of your own.

I'm thinking of you.

@strong_fit_ells I can't wait to see pictures of your new puppy! We have reached out to a local dog shelter and put our names down for a new rescue dog to join our little family.

Take care, my friends!
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,086 Member
    Options
    It has been a good day - had a lovely Jasper session, even if he did not appreciate the return to "whoa kindergarten". He has been feeling rather strong and isn't always stopping when asked nicely. He'll get back his manners soon, I hope! Otherwise, we did some good pattern work, and plenty of cantering (his favourite part). I did overdo it on my favourite snack (seeds, nuts, dried fruit mixture), but hopefully worked most of it off. On the bike tonight - 10 miles of penance :sweat_smile:

Hats off and Tiaras ON for our top 3 losers - well done @cleaneater80 @MaddawgMadsen and @zankash23 ! Some nice percentages there. Onward ho!
  • jugar
    Options
  • Gidgitgoescrzy
    Gidgitgoescrzy Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Hi Team, Not much going on here, I think I found my shoes for my trip. I am happy with them, I just need to go on a few hikes with them, but I have time. I am definitely an over planner.

Had a good weekend, got a massage on Saturday, that woman was tough, I was pretty sore the following day, felt like a workout, but it was that good sore feeling. I spring cleaned my house on Sunday, I'm not sure what got into me. I was scrubbing everything... I need to get rid of some clothes and shoes though, I have way too many.

I got up and exercised this morning, it was good, I did 15 min, but my Fitbit only calculated 10 :neutral:

I think I will do some yoga this evening, maybe some strength training.

Have a great day !
  • MaddawgMadsen
    MaddawgMadsen Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Hi WaistAways! I had a fun weekend. That means I overdid it, but for good reasons? My hubby's birthday was Saturday, so I had a fun, relaxing day scheduled for us. We went to the hot springs, followed by a couple's massage, and lunch at a new to us sushi place. All-in-all, it was a nice relaxing day. Yesterday I went snow shoeing with some spin class friends. It was a lot of fun and good exercise. Now we're planning river days and other outdoor adventures. :smile:

@micki48 - I am so sorry to hear about your job! I am glad to hear that you have some time before all of those changes take place, but it is still a rough spot to be in. I am sending good thoughts your way for the lead teacher role.

@strong_fit_ells - I cannot wait to see more pictures of your puppy!
  • MaddawgMadsen
    MaddawgMadsen Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    @ashleycarole86 - Thursday, February 15th - 6,883 steps - 1 hour of CrossFit
    Friday, February 16th - 11,814 steps - 1 hour of spin, 1 hour of CrossFit
    Saturday, February 17th - 2,599 steps (it's more than this since we walked around the hot springs quite a bit in the two hours we were there, but I was not going to wear my watch near that water!)
    Sunday, February 18th - 7,178 steps - 1.5 hours of snow shoeing
  • StayFITTer
    StayFITTer Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    2/19/24
    Weigh In Day: MONDAY
    PW (Previous Weight): 178.4
    CW (Current Weight): 177.2

Sunday 2/11 14,788 (20 min yoga)
    Monday 2/12 14,721 (10 min Kick box, 10 min strength)
    Tuesday 2/13 13,013 (40 min kickbox, 10 min strength)
    Wednesday 2/14 12,990 (10 min HIIT, 10 min Strength, 60 min PiYo)
    Thursday 2/15 16,800 (20 min HIIT 10 min Core)
    Friday 2/16 17,418 (30 mins yoga)
    Saturday 2/17 11,714 (10 kickboxing, 10 min HIIT, 10 min Strength, 10min Yoga )
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,135 Member
    Options
    @micki48
    ACK all around. What a gut punch. I'm sorry for the reductions in hours and the hit to your pocketbook, and for the fact there is no recognition for your years of service.

@Kali225
    My structure on the weekend is an area I'd like to work on too.

@MaddawgMadsen
    Sounds like your hubby was spoiled.. a nice set of activities to celebrate his special day.

We are enjoying a productive Family Day here, getting lots of chores done. The temperatures are nice so we got our dog out for a nice walk (and steps for us). After the go go go from the last few days it feels good to end on a productive note. We leave for a week to Jamaica in a week and we are going non-stop until then!
  • Kali225
    Kali225 Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    I've got the cleaning bug too! I f i n a l l y cut my rug pad down to the size I actually need (I only bought it 10 months ago and have been staring at a swath of gray fuzz sticking out the side of my rug that entire time...), I took a walk to the hardware store to buy some carpet tape and got the whole thing stuck down to my floor which is a HUGE relief. Every time I walked across it, it moved around and caused bunching. Vacuumed, dusted, cleaned my bathroom, even got a little more decor up and around the apartment. And I put on a newer pair of work shoes while I cleaned so I can get them broken in.

Still a few more things to do today, including helping a friend with his resume. This week for dinner, I made pork cutlets, roasted potatoes, and mushrooms - topped with chives and lemon juice. I love chives so much. Gonna get tonight's portion going now. Cleaning is good exercise! But I also want to try to get a lower body dumbbell workout in before the day is done.
  • jugar
    Options
    Week 3 rolls on! Due through Tuesday:
    @Zumbaforever
    @CarolAnnM2
    @strong_fit_ells
    @cleaneater80
    @lauren_989

Thanks!
  • StayFITTer
    StayFITTer Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    Good day, everyone. Have a Happy Tuesday.

Question: What is one thing you can get excited about today?

I'm excited about the possibility of my kids spending a night over their grandmothers and/or watching a movie as a family (maybe Aquaman at the theater or Airbender at home) any of these things will be a win at the end of the end of the day.
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,135 Member
    Options
    Morning. Back to work today. I work four days, have the weekend, and then we head to Jamaica for a week. I have two meals out today, a Scotties live curling draw in person tomorrow that includes a meal, and then Thursday and Friday are activities for me (soccer and curling). I need to make good choices as I felt I didn't in any way this last weekend.
This discussion has been closed.