WaistAways Team Chat - FEBRUARY 2024

Options

Replies

• wishfuljune
    wishfuljune Posts: 2,572 Member
    Options
    Happy Saturday!

Spin class this morning was pure fire. The playlist was all Taylor Swift and we were all just jamming on the bikes. Love when a good playlist makes the workout feel like it flies by.

The hubby and I went to the farmers market, then the grocery store, and I had to swing by a bookstore and makeup store because why not? It definitely felt like a “treat yourself” kind of day. I bought some skincare and suncare products and a new perfume (who doesn’t like smelling nice?).

Now we’ll eat lunch, maybe check out a new brewery and have one drink, and then catch up on some housework like moving our living room furniture back into our living room.
  • CupcakeCrusoe
    CupcakeCrusoe Posts: 1,364 Member
    Options
    Good evening waistaways!

CW 182.6
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,094 Member
    Options
  • ChelleChelle1031
    ChelleChelle1031 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    @ashleycarole86

10k+ Steps and 30+ mins exercise daily

Sun - 10,955 / 64 mins (treadmill, circuit)
    Mon - 11,781 / 92 mins (treadmill, afternoon trail walk)
    Tues - 10,104 / 64 mins (treadmill, circuit)
    Wed - 11,222 / 89 mins (treadmill, circuit, afternoon trail walk)
    Thus - 11,440 / 81 mins (treadmill, afternoon trail walks)
    Fri - 10,762 / 64 mins (treadmill, afternoon trail walk)
    Sat - 10,597 / 81 mins (treadmill, circuit)
  • lindamartin27
    lindamartin27 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    jugar wrote: »
    jugar wrote: »
    Are we allowed to request a permanent change on what day our weigh in is?
    Absolutely! and it is never permanent - you can change it any time. Trying different days is one of those fun experiments :wink:

Could I change my weigh in day to Sunday please.

@lindamartin27 Done! Sunday is always the first weigh-in day of the week, so there would be no weight recorded for you this week. Do you want me to excuse you from this week, and then just go ahead with your Sunday weight for next week? That would work easily, or if you prefer to give me a guess at your last Sunday weight I could put that in.

I can give you my weight last Sunday for past weight. I weight and record my weight almost every day.

PW: 220.7
    CW: 219.1
  • jugar
    Options
    CW: 183
    The ebbs and flows of weight loss. Well, I’m not crazy about it but it happens. My work has me at a desk for too many hours and it’s a challenge to increase the days I work out but that’s my next best step.
    Have a great rest of the weekend!
    I’ll be back soon. 😘

That's still down 0.6 lb from last week - looks good to me!
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Options
    The February Week 4 Group Challenge is open and active, running through Saturday, Mar 2nd. Please join us for some pampering with a Self-Care Bingo. Here's your link:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10910335/february-week-4-group-challenge-self-care-bingo#latest

Hope to see you there!
    Jessica
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    @lauren_989
    7 mile hike.. nice. Such a fun way to get exercise in. How exciting the 5K is in four weeks from now! Can't wait for the pics.
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,137 Member
    edited February 25
    Options
    @Kali225
    That list of joy inspired me!! I love when I get on a streak of wins like that. Such a great feeling. Your 2024 energy is amazing girl!
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,241 Member
    Options
    n1bx52w74edw.png

5x6s1nz5aqn9.png
    vt92vq2s0r8z.png

Team Results
    By Percentage
    mehkxgqouigs.png

By Pounds
    rb1vk1ok23xx.png

Individual Results
    By Percentage
    k5orw8lh3klf.png

By Pounds
    a9k0xrxc79kg.png
    3hhrwd4nzacj.png

Team Winners
    brc01upjdiml.png

and a new addition to the results post...

Percentage of Members in the Green!

uybuwkics41e.png

This will now start being reported on a weekly basis in addition to a monthly basis.
    As a reminder, being "in the green" indicates a loss of any size from one week to the next; the percentage is how much of the team saw a loss in any given week.
    In Week Three, it looks like the Downsizers really dug in and went for it! Also a huge congrats to the Mission Slimpossibles and Waistaways for jumping up over 10% from week two to week three!

Where will YOUR team be next week?
  • jugar
    Options
This discussion has been closed.