WaistAways Team Chat - FEBRUARY 2024

Options

Replies

• MaddawgMadsen
    MaddawgMadsen Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Something I am excited about today is that my husband has an interview for a job that checks all his boxes. If for some reason he doesn't get it, that is okay because he likes his current job. This one would just be better for him.

@Gidgitgoescrzy - I love that you get excited about spreadsheets the way I do! Also, the fact that you can create a macro to randomize your workouts is awesome!
  • StayFITTer
    StayFITTer Posts: 654 Member
    edited February 20
    Options
    @ChelleChelle1031

Not gonna lie. A little stomped by your question. I gotta think about that. Actually, I guess I will say this. I’ve joined a 6 week coaching class called Your Next Bold Move Now. And I feel like I’m doing/want to do A LOT of things. So I’m excited to explore this and report back to you.

“There is always a bigger mountain ⛰️ to climb, and each peak is just a resting place until you find your path to the next summit.”

What peak are you summitting? Where is your next path leading.

❤️🦋

• ChelleChelle1031
    ChelleChelle1031 Posts: 54 Member
    edited February 20
    Options
    StayFITTer wrote: »
    @ChelleChelle1031

Not gonna lie. A little stomped by your question. I gotta think about that. Actually, I guess I will say this. I’ve joined a 6 week coaching class called Your Next Bold Move Now. And I feel like I’m doing/want to do A LOT of things. So I’m excited to explore this and report back to you.

“There is always a bigger mountain ⛰️ to climb, and each peak is just a resting place until you find your path to the next summit.”

What peak are you summitting? Where is your next path leading.

❤️🦋

❤️❤️ @StayFITTer Love it! Ultimately the question was to get one to think or be motivated to push past a boundary. I’ve been thinking about what I want my next peak to be. So we are in the same boat.

❤️🦋
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,131 Member
    Options
    Great stuff from Coach Ben @EvMakesChanges - it meshes well with @ChelleChelle1031 and her fabulous success upping the consistent stepping game so dramatically, and also asking about our next mountain / getting over a boundary. Going from phase 1 to 2 to 3. I like the question about what is next - will think on it and get back to you!

And here is the lineup through Wednesday:

@strong_fit_ells
    @cleaneater80
    @MaddawgMadsen
    @Gidgitgoescrzy

Thanks!
  • Gidgitgoescrzy
    Gidgitgoescrzy Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I have to push my weigh in until tomorrow, I completely forgot today was weigh in day.

Have a great day !
  • lindamartin27
    lindamartin27 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Are we allowed to request a permanent change on what day our weigh in is?
  • jugar
    Options
    Absolutely! and it is never permanent - you can change it any time. Trying different days is one of those fun experiments :wink:
  • MaddawgMadsen
    MaddawgMadsen Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I was out of my routine when I weighed myself today, so I know it is off. I will submit my weight tomorrow.
  • StayFITTer
    StayFITTer Posts: 654 Member
    edited February 21
    Options
    @MaddawgMadsen Hope the job interview goes well for hubby! That's exciting to even explore such an opportunity.

@EvMakesChanges Thanks for sharing about the phases. Super cool. Inspiring and Encouraging.

@Gidgitgoescrzy Hope you find a pair of jeans you Fall in love with! When you get the base of your spreadsheet, I'd love to see it if you care to share (Google sheets?). I'm a pen and paper gal (kinda) and I've been doing random workouts/making custom plans through the Fitness+ App. But I have a BUNCH of DVDs I'd LOVE to dust off and get to work on again.

@Kali225 Jewelry ehh? That is something that I don't do often either!-- I tend to lose earrings, and that's why I like cheap hoops and studs for that very reason. So Maybe I'll get a pair *thinking* Nevertheless, it's cool you found something you love--thanks for sharing!

• jugar
    Options
    How did it get so late already? It has been a good but quiet day - here's the line-up due through Thursday:

@strong_fit_ells
    @MaddawgMadsen
    @Gidgitgoescrzy
    @ashleycarole86
    @bowens1973
    @lindamartin27
    @eggfreak

Thanks!
  • lindamartin27
    lindamartin27 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    jugar wrote: »
    Absolutely! and it is never permanent - you can change it any time. Trying different days is one of those fun experiments :wink:

Could I change my weigh in day to Sunday please.
This discussion has been closed.