Mission Slimpossible Team Chat - MARCH 2024

Options

Replies

• Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    WEIGH IN INFO

STILL NEEDED FOR TODAY:@sleepygirl79 @vegan4lyfe2012 @Veta2018 @DebJB30 @lairelfit57

REMINDER FOR TOMORROW: @AmbersWay @AustinRuadhain @Jactop
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    @trooworld Oh no I forgot Violet was chewing the walls! Billionth time I've wished you were my neighbor, I'd be curious to see if micro current would help your foot. Another reason to visit me one day! Hey would Volteran gel possibly help too as it's anti-inflammatory?

@TeresaW2024 Thanks! Oh no I feel so bad for both you and Joe. Hope you get everything done and have some time to rest, you must be exhausted.

@Cornanda Yay your trip IS exciting, how fun!

@Veta2018 @morenin @AustinRuadhain @vegan4lyfe2012 Congratulations to our leaders of the pack!

@AmbersWay I'm so sorry to hear all that has been going on. I hope you won't have to go back on the meds. You're doing great especially being worn out from the flight, wtg!

@micaroo4 Sounds like you're having a great time, enjoy yourself you'll get back on track when you return.

@19shmoo69 I think you need to color your bangs too silly!

@littlebabekitty Congratulations on the inches off and especially for being able to walk pain free!

@megnolia82 Love the idea of going to all the parks, that sounds like a lot of fun!

@ninyagwa Happy birthday to your 12-year-old!

@Veta2018 We appreciate your encouragement and support too!

Hi team! Think I caught up with everyone. Still not feeling the best from the storm, I'm missing a family get-together but we'll be spending a lot of time together this month so I chose to stay behind and rest. If you've never done band stretching I recommend it, I did a good Sidney Cummings one instead of pushing it with weights or cardio today and really enjoy it. I have PT in the morning and don't care for the assistant I'm usually with so not very thrilled but I'm almost done with PT. Last time I had a great one so it's frustrating. I need to check out the challenge that was mentioned, have a great Monday!

No Zero Days
    good stretching and abs
    Healthy food under calories
  • AustinRuadhain
    AustinRuadhain Posts: 2,574 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I think I caught up on the reading. Hopefully I didn't lose any notes as I went. It was great catching up on this group's checkins. It's so inspiring!

@Jactop - 🥳 Welcome back!

@Katmary71 - Hurray for all the great work rehabilitating your gums! That is wonderful! And good for you for getting a good new toothbrush!

@tammymccrady6278 - WOW! Congratulations on breaking 190! Woohoo! 🎉

@TeresaW2024 - Happy Birthday!

@trooworld - Oh, my. Your "sexy beast" birthday post for Teresa made me laugh! And wow teacup sculpture for work is lovely.
    I hope your plantar fasciitis is a little better. That takes a long time to heal.

@jugar - The challenge looks great! Thank you!

@19shmoo69 - Yes, you are a fabulous motivator. Thank you! :)

@megnolia82 - Your realization that you need to add back things that help you cope and bring you joy is brilliant! Here's to a great month!

@AmbersWay - Welcome back! We are thankful to have you. Congrats on keeping your steps going even on a day when you were so tired.

@littlebabekitty @txcritter69 @Veta2018 - Woohoo! Congratulations on those great weigh-in2!
  • AustinRuadhain
    AustinRuadhain Posts: 2,574 Member
    Options
    How Saturday Went
    I was travelling, so I was all about damage control. My biggest victory was going up and down the hotel stairs to get in steps and exercise. I ate a little off plan, but nothing disastrous. I did still fit in fruit and veggies. I am home and back at it.

Sunday Plan
    ⚪ Food on plan: vegetables & fruits
    ⚪ GtG Pushups: Goal for today is 4 sets (12+) I have done 3 so far!
    ⚪ Steps: 6,000 not there yet, but about to work in it
    ⚪ Floors: 5 3 so far!
    🟢 Tiny Habit: After I go to the kitchen, I do a counter pushup. Then I celebrate (fist pump or maybe a dance move)!
    Tonight and tomorrow I am off coaching a science team event. My food goal is damage control! I picked up some fruit and protein bars at the store. It will be different, but hopefully good enough!
  • trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 5,905 Member
    Options
    @AustinRuadhain congrats on 50 lbs down!

dx0xcvvm56tz.png
This discussion has been closed.