Options
    WEIGH IN INFO
    WEIGH INS STILL NEEDED:@vegan4lyfe2012 @DebJB30 @AmbersWay @Jactop
    REMINDER FOR TOMORROW: @FushiaKat
  • AustinRuadhain
    AustinRuadhain Posts: 2,574 Member
    edited March 5
    Options
    @laurelfit57 "our pets do keep us entertained don't they?" Oh, my, yes! I am making something with string this evening (a gadget for middle schoolers to experiment with the Doppler effect, of all things). It involves a string, and I am so delighting my kitten!

@KatMary71 - Ha! You are so perceptive. I do do well when I am on track. The work for me is staying focused, and getting back on track when things are going badly! And not to get overwhelmed when I feel like I am digging (or have dug) myself into a big hole. Eating well, eating the diet that works for me consistently seems to snowball. As I do more of it, I feel better and am more likely to interrupt myself when I consider eating things that don't work.
    Your stretching thing looks cool. I am making a note to try it. I am sure I will be humbled! :p

@19shmoo69 - Yay to spreading the counter pushups idea. I feel just a little but fitter when I do those, like @buniphuphu and her great plan for not getting overwhelmed by how much there is to do.
    Also - I like my husband to come do things with me, too. For me, it's errands rather than cooking!

I dropped back in in MFP to log my dinner, and also to share a cool thing I read today. @Katmary71 and @cornanda found that great James Clear piece. I loved the discussion of adaptability. I think it had me notice an inspirational email (I signed up for several and sometimes don't read them carefully.) I don't love the article title, but I appreciated this reminder to "Cultivate gratitude and resilience." It seemed related to what James Clear was talking about.
    https://www.intelligentchange.com/blogs/read/stoicism-and-mental-health-a-new-perspective
  • AmbersWay
    AmbersWay Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    WI Monday
    PW 208.6
    CW 209

I assume the swelling I have from flying. I always puff up. My calories and exercise have been pretty good. So here’s to next week 🫡

• ninyagwa
    ninyagwa Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    @micaroo4 your number 1. reminds me that I need to buy new blinds and curtains for my bedrooms, cats are fun. and number 3. Super low-key way to do that, I like that idea and may use it!
  • vegan4lyfe2012
    vegan4lyfe2012 Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    vegan4lyfe2012
    Sunday
    PW: 200.2
    CW: 201.8

UGH
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,584 Member
    Options
    WEIGH IN INFO
    Weigh ins still needed: @DebJB30

• morenin
    morenin Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    @trooworld @Katmary71 I'm really sorry, but my cousin may be dying, and she no longer has the ability to do even the most basic self-care without someone at least watching. As the youngest unemployed person in the house, most of her care is falling to me. I need to go on inactive for at least a month. I can weigh in on Thursdays if you like, but I hate to drag the team down.
This discussion has been closed.