• kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,149 Member
    Options
    6.2/30
  • clepant
    clepant Posts: 3,350 Member
    edited March 5
    Options
    @Dean: I sure hope you get the all cleared for the next stage.

Well I am on dog walking for my neighbor starting tomorrow. She had surgery and is not allowed to walk him, and her lab will not do his business in the yard. So she is walking along while I walk her pup.
    March 4: 6.2 mikes walking
    TTD: 20.54 miles
    exercise.png
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,278 Member
    Options
    Dean, I hope everything works out.
    Adding 13.42 miles
    exercise.png
    I hope everyone has a good week.
    Chris
  • sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,199 Member
    Options
    @Clepant - That is really nice of you. Hopefully she is picking up the poop as well. :smile:
  • Lovemyalex
    Lovemyalex Posts: 3,802 Member
    Options
    3/05
    17.29 miles
    80.72 miles MTD
  • JTH11706
    JTH11706 Posts: 2,915 Member
    Options
    =============================
    SPREADSHEET UPDATED TO HERE

See (but not edit) the
    spreadsheet here:

https://tinyurl.com/yyunbxvg

@sufferlandrian - fingers crossed you are back on two feet. But just in case, try to keep in mind that this too shall pass, and one day soon it will not matter.

My day went sideways and I didn't get any exercise. Oh well, there's tomorrow, right?
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    @janet. I hate when my day gets highjacked. I know tomorrow is another day but it’s still frustrating. Hopefully what happened today isn’t real bad and tomorrow will go as planned.
  • clepant
    edited March 6
    Options
    @Dean: She had some major surgery and is just getting her strength back. They want her to walk but no lifting and.no dog pulling. I picked up the poop as I did not want her straining anything. They have three dogs and her hubby was suppose to walk him, but he hasn’t. When my neighbor and I volunteered, suddenly he wants to do it. I told her he is more than welcome to walk him, buI told his wife, I am fine walking Jake. He doesn’t pull at all like Brinkley and he loves the Happy Howie Meat Roll treats I bring. I feel like I am walking my old pups again. I found a new friend.

March 5: 8.16 miles of for dog walks today.
    TTD: 28.70 miles
    exercise.png
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    Rehab begins! Disappointed that I could only do 20 Watts for five minutes but that's better than no Watts for 0 minutes. :smile:

That puts me on the board with 0.5 miles out of 50. :smile:
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    @Clepant - That's really nice of you to do that. It's especially hard when the spouse seems so wishy washy on doing what they said. I'm glad that at least it was fun and it really helps motivate your neighbor to get out and walk. :smile:
  • Lovemyalex
    Options
    3/06
    16.82 miles
    97.54 miles MTD
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,884 Member
    edited March 7
    Options
    r23uj3vglq5x.png
    4nv1qi6njett.png

3/06
    163.29 miles MTD
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,884 Member
    edited March 7
    Options
    29.5 hours of non weight bearing to go! 😁. If they extend the time they will need to put me on suicide watch. 😵‍💫

Sending good vibes they won’t extend your time…😀 I hope this doesn’t come out wrong 🥹 They would have to put me on suicide watch too..Please take care of yourself 😀
  • clepant
    edited March 7
    Options
    @Dean: I am sure it feels disappointing from where you have been to where you are now, but just think how good you will be after it is all said and done. You will be back on that bike pumping out mikes pain free.

Mar. 6. 7.35 miles walking (soggy wet day)
    TTD: 36.05 miles

My ticker is not copying in so it will jjust be ticketless today.
  • clepant
    Options
    March 7: 7.76 miles walking
    TTD. 43.81 miles
    exercise.png
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    Spent an hour and a half in surgery last night (I was the surgeon). Standing on this foot for that long has left my heal kind of painful. Frustrating. Guess it will be next week before I try the bike again. I start PT next week as well. I was really hoping when I got permission to put weight on it that recovery would be quick. I've already missed two rides (Moab Skinny Tire festival and L'Etape de Texas). I may end up missing more if it stays this slow. AAARRRRRGGGG! Yes, I'm making the same sound as Charlie Brown when Lucy pulls the football when he tries to kick it. 😱
  • Lovemyalex
    Options
    3/07
    17.92 miles
    ———-
    3/08
    17.22 miles
    132.68 miles MTD
  • clepant
    Options
    @Dean: I am sorry you are missing your road events. We have a road sign that goes up here in PA when highway repair work is taking place. So thinks of it as the sign.” A temporary inconvenience for a permanent solution.” I am sure it must be frustrating, but I can think of two surgery rehabs that I pushed only to delay the healing process. Hang in there.

March 8: 6.25 miles
    TTD:50.06 miles
    exercise.png
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,313 Member
    Options
    SPREADSHEET UPDATED TO HERE

See (but not edit) the
    spreadsheet here:

https://tinyurl.com/yyunbxvg

HI EVERYONE!!! Remember me???? :grin::grin: Sorry, but work has been a real bear this week. Thanks to Janet for fixing my messing up of the spreadsheet, too! I'm still not sure what I did, but my brain was just not in the right place to fix it this time. But everything should be current now. Let Janet or I know if you see anything wonky. :smile:

Dave
This discussion has been closed.