• Slimmersixties
    Slimmersixties Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    myndieet wrote: »
    @Megan_smartiepants1970

Weigh in day: wednesday
    PW 235 (106,6 kg)
    CW 229.3 (104 kg)

This is going ok, getting my daily steps up is indeed a challenge for me..

Wow Fantastic Loss! Well done
  • Slimmersixties
    Options
    Hotspur11 wrote: »
    Hey Linda, I can't remember my previous weight........but have ballooned up anyway, so don't want to blow out teams results

Hey we all have little slips now and again, don't worry about team results! As long as your here, and can get back on track that's all that matters.
  • Slimmersixties
    Options
    Heading off to visit my mum in Wales tomorrow, 12lb lighter than last time i saw her which was 6 months ago. Getting mentally prepared for "you've lost too much weight now", "you're not eating enough" and "i was going to make xyz for lunch (containing more carbs than i normally have in a month!).
    Anyone else got a mum like this? It's going to be a challenging week!!
  • aneedlecraft
    aneedlecraft Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    aneedlecraft
    Thursday Check-in
    PW: 318
    CW: 318
    Holding steady in spite of a stressful week.
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,503 Member
    Options
    @aactuallyaash
    Congrats on the loss!

@Hotspur11
    I think it’s great that you posted. It’s always easy to post when we have a loss but weight is never a straight line. Ups and downs are normal. I was trying to remember what part of the world you live in. Is it New Zealand?
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Heading off to visit my mum in Wales tomorrow, 12lb lighter than last time i saw her which was 6 months ago. Getting mentally prepared for "you've lost too much weight now", "you're not eating enough" and "i was going to make xyz for lunch (containing more carbs than i normally have in a month!).
    Anyone else got a mum like this? It's going to be a challenging week!!

I think it’s a mom thing. I am always hearing what happens if you get sick. Don’t let it get in your head. Sometimes I just give in to avoid a debate but I won’t be this year when I go home.
    aneedlecraft
    Thursday Check-in
    PW: 318
    CW: 318
    Holding steady in spite of a stressful week.

Always a positive when dealing with stress.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options

Steps: 12,436
    Exercises: 2/4
    Rings: ✔️
    Badge: 1/5

I am going to attempt a longer walk today. I will call an Uber if I can’t make it all the way or make the return if I get to my destination. My March badge is fairly easy. I have to get 5 swims done for the month. I am so behind on my housework. I have to get some today plus my menu for next week.

Have a great Thursday!

• myndieet
    myndieet Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018

I've tried to figure out how to reply to a post and get the post in where I reply to, but failed 😆 I'm mostly using the App.. Please enlighten me 🙏

I had a great week, eating wise. Keto gives me so much satisfaction.. I really love the things I eat, which when I'm on a regular 'diet', couldn't eat without a real dislike.. Like broccoli or Brussels sprouts, with keto they go down like it was candy 😆

The real struggle is being active and getting my daily 6000 steps in.. I have fibromyalgia and besides being very stiff and in pain I also have multiple days in a week where I'm so tired I really can't get anything done.. Going outside and walk than feels like going to do a marathon.. The more I push, the more my body & mind resists, so I'm trying to do as much as possible, and that might be, on some days, not much..

• rainyrae
    rainyrae Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Ok, so last week I gained for the first time since starting my journey over a year ago and the scale is not budging despite super clean eating and lots of intentional exercise I’m about half way to my goal. Could this be the beginning of a plateau and how do I break it?
  • andreajlnhe
    andreajlnhe Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018

Thursday Weigh-In

PW: 123.4
    CW: 123.2
  • FindingSamMon
    FindingSamMon Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Step Goal: 6,000
    3/3 - 7,112
    3/4 - 7,948
    3/5 - 6,236
    3/6 - 6,259
  • FindingSamMon
    FindingSamMon Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    iLive2Walk wrote: »
    I love to cook and try new recipes (it has become a hobby of mine after retiring). I try to make one new recipe each week. I had to share this one - it was that good. Hubby said it was 5 star restaurant quality. I did add a little extra garlic to the sauce (we are big fans). I love to cook and try new recipes and Without the pasta 291 calories per serving. The picture is hubby's plate - I only had a 1/2 cup of egg noodles (but my plate didn't look as pretty as his).

https://www.skinnytaste.com/chicken-florentine/

Nutrition information (without the noodles)
    Serving: 4oz piece chicken with 1/2 cup spinach and sauce, Calories: 291 kcal, Carbohydrates: 11.5 g, Protein: 31.5 g, Fat: 13.5 g, Saturated Fat: 4.5 g, Cholesterol: 100 mg, Sodium: 632.5 mg, Fiber: 2.5 g, Sugar: 3.5 g

fg59i5md3kqf.png

Thanks for sharing! I'm definitely going to make this recipe.
  • myhands4God
    myhands4God Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    3/3-10,058
    3/4-10,442-10 minutes walking and core work
    3/5-11,202-10 minutes kickboxing and core work
    3/6-8,867-30 minutes of rowing and some stretching. Judging by my hip pain currently I am guessing I didn't do enough hip stretches.

We are getting an 8-week-old German Shepherd puppy today. So, my workouts will be a little different I am thinking. A lot more walking outdoors.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,390 Member
    Options
    or2uoqj08n2s.jpg

FEBRUARY WEEK 4 RESULTS
    TOP 5 STEPPERS ARE:
    1st @iLive2Walk 136,211 steps
    2nd @Hotspur11 101,256 steps
    3rd @prodigal6766 71,851 steps
    4th @itladyee 70,959 steps
    5th @Slimmersixties 58,654 steps
    GREAT JOB EVERYONE :):):)
    AS A Group We Walked 680,384 steps
    WELL DONE EVERYONE :):):):)

RECOGNIZING EVERYONE WHO PLEDGED THEIR STEPS
    @lindamtuck2018 5/7
    @aactuallyaash 2/7
    @itladyee 6/7
    @Hotspur11 7/7
    @RoblinB 6/7
    @Slimmersixties 6/7
    @iLive2Walk 7/7
    @FindingSamMon 3/7
    @prodigal6766 6/7
    @myhands4God 3/7
    @rainyrae 2/7
    @myndieet 0/7

nplovwpefmrc.jpg
    GRAND FINALE
    TOP 5 STEPPERS FOR THE MONTH OF FEBRUARY ARE:
    1st @iLive2Walk 507,034 steps
    2nd @Hotspur11 373,239 steps
    3rd @prodigal6766 311,858 steps
    4th @myhands4God 277,666 steps
    5th @itladyee 269,248 steps
    As A Group we walked 2,681,897 steps for the month of February
    AMAZING JOB EVERYBODY :):):):):)
  • itladyee
    itladyee Posts: 3,959 Member
    Options
    Motto: 🏋🏾‍♀️ Don't think, just do it!! Eat well 🥗to Live Well 🚢✈️🧳

Recap: Glad today is not weight in day...oops but tomorrow is..... I did not have a good food day yesterday. Nothing that I can pin point as the reason for my choices. It was a late night as I got my manicure and pedicure done so about 7:30 when I got home. I had cooked chicken yesterday, so I heated that up but just wasn't satisfied. Then there was snacking, then there was wine. The scale shows it today. But that was just one day... Today, back on track. Hoping now for a break even!

- THOUGHTS:
    n0aax766fpmb.png

Step Challenge - Goal 8500
    ST = Moderate

3/3 8,907 ST = None
    3/4 8,870 ST = 15
    3/5 8,005 ST = 15
    3/6 7,080 ST = 15
    3/7
    3/8
    3/9

Weigh in Day: Friday
    Starting - 223.6 (12/29/2023)
    Ending January - 215.8 (7.8)
    Ending February - 216.4 (+0.6/7.2)
    3/1 216.4
    3/8
    3/15
    3/22
    3/29
    Total Gain 0.0 Total loss 0.0
  • NachDeezy
    NachDeezy Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    rainyrae wrote: »
    Ok, so last week I gained for the first time since starting my journey over a year ago and the scale is not budging despite super clean eating and lots of intentional exercise I’m about half way to my goal. Could this be the beginning of a plateau and how do I break it?

Patience my friend.. Your consistency over the last year+ will get you through, you just gotta wait out the storm. Big tip of the cap to you for steadily dropping over a year! You will get through this challenge without issue, just hang in there.
  • NachDeezy
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018

Thursday Weigh-In

PW: 123.4
    CW: 123.2

Nice!
  • NachDeezy
    Options
    3/3-10,058
    3/4-10,442-10 minutes walking and core work
    3/5-11,202-10 minutes kickboxing and core work
    3/6-8,867-30 minutes of rowing and some stretching. Judging by my hip pain currently I am guessing I didn't do enough hip stretches.

We are getting an 8-week-old German Shepherd puppy today. So, my workouts will be a little different I am thinking. A lot more walking outdoors.

Great job and congrats on the pup! Already got a name picked out?
This discussion has been closed.