Options

Replies

• Jactop
    Jactop Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Monday
    PW: 203.8
    CW: 205.8

Sorry. I’m a bit late with my weigh in. I’ve been sick so haven’t checked. Now I’m waaaay behind on reading posts.
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,636 Member
    Options
    WEIGH IN INFO
    Still need @DebJB30 and @buniphuphu
    Tomorrow reminder for the following: 865jessica @Digger61 @gemwolf110 @tammymccrady6278 @vrafer
  • Katmary71
    Options
    @vegan4lyfe2012 I'm so very sorry to hear that, sending prayers and love to all of you.
  • tammymccrady6278
    tammymccrady6278 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Been a very crappy week! The gentleman I have been looking after for the past 7 yrs passed away yesterday. Eating has been my comfort all my life and I went back to it. Badly! Not looking forward to my weigh in tomorrow.
  • Katmary71
    Options
    @Cornanda You’re welcome in my car any time! Haha you sound like me coming alive with music.

@trooworld You’re a good artist I like your answer. Hope the day at home went well.

@TeresaW2024 I have heard of Wall Pilates, let us know what you think!

@txcritter69 Thank you! LOL I’m imagining the clouds avoiding going over your yard, that DOES figure! So the basket is either not straight or you need a new strip for it? That IS frustrating. I’d love to hear your laugh!

@micaroo4 That’s so frustrating you can’t get to the bottom of the brake issue, how are you supposed to know what to fix? Sounds you already accomplished all that WAS in your control for the day.

@ninyagwa A sarcastic swearer, you’d be fun to be around!

@Jactop Good to see you are you feeling better? That’s okay no worries, it’s in before the week closed.

@tammymccrady6278 I’m so sorry to hear that, definitely get the comfort eating right now. Maybe the weigh-in will help you start getting back on track?

Hi team. Had a good day, I got a lot done and had my first good workout in a couple weeks. I’m having to keep my micro current machine on me to keep my nervous system calmer. Bestie just called, have a great Saturday!
  • Veta2018
    Veta2018 Posts: 601 Member
    edited March 16
    Options
    @laurelfit57 - I hope you're feeling better soon. Ty and Vannie are beautiful dogs. I want to pet them...hehehe. I'll tell you how I got Benny. My husband and I were on our way to a tree job and he asked if I wanted to stop at the dog shelter and I told him no because I'd fall in love and have to take one home. When we arrived at our destination. The home owner opened his garage and 5 puppies came running out. Benny ran straight to me. I'm one of those people who will recognize your dog before you....lol.
    @katmary71- I love my bench too. I take breaks there. Sometimes, I like to just sit out there at my bistro with my coffee and take in all the sounds, smells, and sight.
    @Cornanda - Thank you. I love to dance too. I am so uncoordinated and out of sync. My dancing is as bad as my singing...lol. I want a strength training partner. I've been trying to encourage my husband to join me.
    @TeresaW2024 - Thank you. Great loss this week!
    @trooworld - I love wearing my yoga pants all day. I've already started grilling too. IRS accepted my taxes. I just ended up using 0 for AGI.
    @txcritter69 - Thank you. I tried to make my garden budget friendly. I mapped it out and used a lot of stuff we had around the house. Having a small garden is nice too.
    @micaroo4 - Sounds like a rough day. <Hugs> Think about all you got accomplished though. I try to stay positive and say to myself "Things can only get better."
    @vegan4lyfe2012 Big Hugs and prayers for you and your family. <3
    @ninyagwa - I hate to admit it, but sometimes I've got a potty mouth too.
    @tammymccrady6278 - I'm sorry for your loss. I pray that you find some comfort. <3
    💪 Mission Slimpossible Strong!💪

• buniphuphu
    buniphuphu Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Weigh In Day: Friday
    PW: 329.4
    CW: 331
  • micaroo4
    micaroo4 Posts: 3,105 Member
    Options
    Username: micaroo4
    Weigh In Day: Saturday
    PW: 130.0
    CW: 129.6

Maintenance range: 127-133
  • trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 5,978 Member
    Options
    @ninyagwa @gemwolf110 Congrats on the losses!

@TeresaW2024 Thank you! Ugh, oh no, that stinks! Me too, I'd live in them if I could lol. I have heard of wall pilates but never have tried it. Yes, let us know how it goes! So you have talented toes, do you? LOL

@txcritter69 I love nature, in general (which is odd to say since I live in the city). I grew up in the country. I hope you get that trip to the coast. Thanks! That's smart to not plan outdoor activities. I love a good laugh. :D

@micaroo4 I hope they can figure out the problem with your car. That does sound like a frustrating day. I just read your second post. I'm sorry about your best friend.

@vegan4lyfe2012 I'm so sorry about the baby loss. That must be heartbreaking for all. Hugs.

@tammymccrady6278 I'm sorry for the loss of your gentleman. I hope the weigh-in doesn't go as bad as you think. Okay, I just saw your weigh-in post: see, you maintained! Sounds like Joe was a good man with lots of success.

@Katmary71 Thank you, it did!

@Veta2018 Yeah, love yoga pants! At work, people are starting to dress a little less stuffy: I've seen a couple of the long haulers wearing jeans with a nice jacket and blouse so I'm going to take after them and wear a pair of jeans one of these days. What are you grilling? I am grilling some chicken shawarma tomorrow. I'm glad your taxes were accepted, I'm sure that was a relief!

Hi all. I added these heel inserts on top of my other inserts and walked around the house in them yesterday afternoon, it seemed to help a bit. That's good because I have a busy day: grocery pickup and then meeting a friend at the zoo. Later, my husband and I are going to see a play. I'm not thrilled about going as we have to drive about an hour away and it's St Patrick's Day weekend, so there will be drunks on the road. I'm worried about it. I'll try to have a good time though.

No Zero Days: Pretracked.

Want to keep track of your steps with the team? Add a tab to the Google Sheet! https://tinyurl.com/Slimpossibles

Get the Kik app and chat with us in real-time! Just download the app, create a profile, and message me (username: trooworld) and I'll add you to the private group chat! https://kik.com/

114xos3y6kag.png
  • Katmary71
    edited March 16
    Options
    WEIGH INS Needed from the following today : @Digger61 @865jessica @vrafer @DebJB30

TOMORROW REMINDER: @19shmoo69 @megnolia82 @sleepygirl79 @txcritter69 @littlebabekitty @vegan4lyfe2012 @Veta2018 @DebJB30 @laurelfit57

To my coffee peeps (yo @19shmoo69 ): I remember a few of you mentioned decaf coffee, do you have any recommendations? The practitioner I'm seeing had asked me how much liquid I drink and when I said I drink my morning cup that's about 24oz she lectured me about how caffeine leaches minerals from the body. I've cut that in half the last couple days and don't want to waste my money on supplements if I'm affecting absorption so thought I'd ask you all for decaf ideas. I'll switch to that or tea for awhile I think but boy I love the taste of coffee (the extra energy with my medication is sure helpful too shoot!)!

@trooworld Oh praying those inserts work today especially for walking around the zoo! Drive safe and enjoy the play.

@tammymccrady6278 Yay on your weigh-in! I checked out their website, they look like a great company. You sound like you're part of the family now and mean a lot to them, I'm sure your friendship and care made the last years of Joe's life special.

Have a great Saturday and hugs and love to my friends grieving losses right now.
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,805 Member
    Options
    Digger61
    Weigh In Day: Saturday
    PW (Previous Weight): 216
    CW (Current Weight): 218
  • Cornanda
    Cornanda Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    @vegan4lyfe2012 - I'm sooooo sorry for your son's family and for you. Will be thinking of all of you.

@tammymccrady6278 - I'm sooooo sorry that Mr Joe passed. Hugs and sympathy to you.

@micaroo4 - That kind of day does put everything in perspective, doesn't it? I'm sorry about your friend.

I've been thinking a bunch about how @micaroo4 says she treats her weight loss/maintenance like a job......No conclusions yet. How can I apply this to me?

On a lighter note- I, too have a potty mouth. I don't think anything of it as I learned how to swear from my sweet, cute grandmother. Also- you toe people- My husband can pinch me with his toes- can you do that?!

Lisa
  • txcritter69
    txcritter69 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    @vegan4lyfe2012 I am so very sorry. Prayers for your family🙏
  • AustinRuadhain
    AustinRuadhain Posts: 2,574 Member
    Options
    Spring break has meant spending time with my son this week -- woohoo! Tonight, we have dinner with him and his girlfriend, then he's back to school and life here gets back to normal. :-(

Saturday Plan
    ⚪ Food on plan: vegetables & fruits
    ⚪ GtG Pushups: Goal for today is 5 sets (12+) - I have done 3 so far
    ⚪ Steps: 6,000
    ⚪ Floors: 5 - I have done 3 so far
    ⚪ Tiny Habit: After I go to the kitchen, I do a counter pushup. Then I celebrate (fist pump or maybe a dance move)!
  • Katmary71
    Options
    @micaroo4 I’m so sorry to hear about your best friend, I’m glad to hear even being stage 4 it has such a high success rate. Hugs to you, get some rest you must be exhausted.

Hi team! I’m heading out soon for Sacramento but wanted to drop in and wish you all a great Saturday night and Sunday. It’s absolutely gorgeous outside so I’m headed out to water, tomatoes need to come in too. Can’t wait to leave them outside soon!
This discussion has been closed.