Shape Shifters Team Chat - APRIL 2024

Options

Replies

• Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,601 Member
    edited April 8
    Options
    The daily card:
    We all have negative thought patterns or habits that make guest appearances in our minds. Anxiety, self-criticism, doubt, or fear of missing out-we call these our "demons" because they can make our lives hell. A powerful first step to free yourself from your personal demons is to start naming them. Calling them by their names whenever they appear means you create a little bit of distance between you and them, and that can help you to avoid getting entangled in an unproductive thought spiral. Next time you find your demons arising, try greeing them out loud: Hello Worry! Hello Jealousy! Hello Doubt!

fptmcxv1404l.jpg
  • alleykat69
    alleykat69 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    alleykat69 wrote: »
    Has the second week challenge been posted?

@jessicakrall8
  • Pupowl
    Options
    jugar wrote: »
    The Week 2 Group Challenge is up! Let's fill our toolbox to get past cravings and into action:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10913185/april-week-2-challenge-beating-cravings-and-getting-unstuck/p1?new=1

@alleykat69 It was posted on page 6. Jessica is on vacation so jugar took over posting the challenge. You could have also looked yourself at the main page of the F2F challenge: https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/114605-fat-2-fit-weight-loss-challenge-and-support-group
  • FWSWCindy
    FWSWCindy Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    April 8, 2024 Weigh In
    Name: FWSWCindy
    Weigh-in day: Monday
    PW: 196.7
    CW: 195.7
    Loss/Gain: -1.0 lb.
    LTD: - 34.3
    SW: 230
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    Steps for Sunday 4/7 8,566

Below goal as expected due to travelling. Looking forward to getting out in the sunshine today though. Hope everyone has a great Monday!
  • FWSWCindy
    FWSWCindy Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    FWSWCindy
    April Week 1 Step Goal: 10,000 a day average for the week
    Sunday – 9,267
    Monday – 7,737
    Tuesday – 5,352
    Wednesday – 5,228
    Thursday – 4,947
    Friday – 6,529
    Saturday – 8,337
    Weekly total = 47,397
    Weekly 1 Daily average = 6,771
    Daily Average = 6,771

• jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,088 Member
    Options
    alleykat69 wrote: »
    Has the second week challenge been posted?

@alleykat69 I posted a message on the first week challenge that I wouldn't be handling this week's challenge. Liselyn (Jugar) is hosting this one. I'm on vacation. Enjoy your week! FYI, the links are always posted on each team's chat thread, usually on Saturday afternoon/evening.

Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    FWSWCindy wrote: »
    FWSWCindy for step challenge. 10,000 a day!
    3.31.24 = 9627

@FWSWCindy You posted the above message for your steps on Sunday, but if you look at your summary posted today, 9627 became 9267. Which is correct? I've changed it to read the same as your summary, but wanted to check with you. Thanks!
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    JessicaKrall8
    PW: 308.2
    CW: 308.0

Still continuing to get rid of swelling, so it's baby steps, but I'll take it.
    Jessica
  • PatriceFitnessPal
    PatriceFitnessPal Posts: 1,331 Member
    edited April 8
    Options
    nancyinmo wrote: »
    @jessicakrall8
    Hi, don’t know if you saw this from my last post, but I’d like to be moved to the goal zone. My zone is 120-129. Do I still post my PW and CW each week? Thanks.

@nancyinmo and @jessicakrall8 - Here is a link to the Goal Zone Support thread, where you can introduce yourself and interact with the group:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10803339/goal-zone-maintenance-chat#latest

Congratulations on meeting your goal and best wishes for maintenance! I’ll look forward to learning what’s working for you and cheering your success! 🎉🎉🎉

• JenHul
    JenHul Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    JenHul
    Monday weigh in day
    PW: 129.8
    CW: 129

Steps:
    Apr. 05= 6236
    Apr. 06= 4036
    Apr. 07= 6764
  • looneycatblue
    looneycatblue Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    looneycatblue
    Sunday, Apr 7th
    PW: 170.8
    CW: 171.0

I guess not too bad, considering it was a quick weekend of car travel, snacks and eating out... :)
  • Itadakimasu7
    Itadakimasu7 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    If anyone sees anything strange during the eclipse, let your spooky UFO obsessed friend here know okay? I wish I could go see it, but my friends back home in Texas and Oklahoma are trying to cover it for me a bit. :-P

Any tips for getting through a weight plateau? It doesn't seem to budge even with planned meals and exercise. Hmm.
  • PatriceFitnessPal
    PatriceFitnessPal Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    @Itadakimasu7 - I wish I had advice for you about what to do when we plateau. I think we have to keep going until we get to a downhill slope. Hang in there!
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    Steps
    4/5 6,416
    4/6 9,304
    4/7 5,770
  • Pupowl
    Options
    The daily card:
    j4sseiyy6evc.jpg