Food inspiration, or what's for breakfast?

Options

Replies

• lauriekallis
    lauriekallis Posts: 4,637 Member
    Options
    I grew up thinking of tapioca pudding as "fish eyes pudding" - so I think that is a big yes, PAV :)
  • PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 13,652 Member
    Options
    hmmmm.....
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,247 Member
    Options
    I don't like Tapioca... it's a texture things.
  • Creamtea42
    Creamtea42 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Athijade wrote: »
    I don't like Tapioca... it's a texture things.

Me neither & school tapioca pudding was traumatic!
  • PAV8888
    Options
    hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!! :neutral:
  • lauriekallis
    Options
    So who LIKES tapioca??????

(to be honest, more recently, I enjoyed the first half of my one cup of bubble tea :) - because it was silly)
  • Creamtea42
    Options
    Nah! Tea has to be a decent breakfast brand tea, well brewed in a pot, with drop of milk & definitely, no sugar & served piping hot, in a big mug! Bliss … going to put the kettle on….none of this fangled, tapioca business!

Breakfast was banana pancakes with Greek Yoghurt & masses of blueberries, strawberries & raspberries.
  • lauriekallis
    Options
    lol...bubble tea isn't really tea at all I don't think? It was a cool, flavoured drink - with those bubbles! A summertime in the park drink.
  • Creamtea42
    Options
    Brunch - following a poornight’s sleep- Avocado, lime & chilli with Pumpkin Rye. Lovely!
    Not sure about supper tonight!
  • PAV8888
    Options
    For a second I thought you had given in to a new kind of 'murikan whiskey substitute... but then I realized you were talking about bread-like substances! I am concluding you made some sort of guacamole?
  • Creamtea42
    edited April 20
    Options
    Morning!
    Yes was like a guaco type substance! I’ve not yet resorted to whiskey drinking in a morning… yet!

Mind you, if the sleep situation does not improve, a slug of Glenfiddich in my bed time hot almond milk could be a possibility😉

Breaky tooday was yoghurt, raspberries with pistachios on top…..
  • PAV8888
    Options
    Plan re milk sound like good plan would go for grand Marnier or Cointreau myself but it might work better with unsweetened vanilla cashew.... Hmmmm ideas
  • Creamtea42
    Options
    Re breakfast … was not enough Greek Yoghurt left, but there was a tub of cottage cheese- - so mixed 100g of that in … erm! Would defo not recommend …. Strange texture!
  • Creamtea42
    Options
    Good Morning all! …. Hope all enjoying weekend
    Breakfast is a mocha style yoghurty type shake - pretending I’m at Starbucks with an imaginary big chocolate gooey kind of cake to go with it! 🤣
    Better sleep last night… thank goodness!!
  • lauriekallis
    Options
    I've discovered a wonderful, decadent feeling breakfast this past week. Plain greek yoghurt, topped with a chopped date and walnut pieces. Wow!
    I know that date has about 50 calories and is not terribly satiating for those, but the vibe it brings is worth it :)
  • PAV8888
    Options
    I like dates 😉
    🤔😎
  • Creamtea42
    edited April 21
    Options
    I like dates too … nature’s toffee! I like Greek Yoghurt … Cheers @lauriekallis 😍
  • Creamtea42
    Options
    Breakfast was brunch! Piece of banana loaf - almond flour & not sweetened… meh! 😵‍💫
  • PAV8888
    Options
    Meh sucks! 🤯
  • Creamtea42
    Options
    Meh certainly does - hate disappointing food!

Breaky was cooked - oven backed sausage, bacon, egg, mushrooms & tomatoes. Comfort food - is cold & wet today.